The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my did u see the comment like mother like daughter always going with the ‘you would have been third if u hadn’t done this’ well she did have a pole and she cried boo hooo spoilt brat!!
Failure is how we learn what a load of bullshit did the kid not cry like a baby???
I’ve said before and I think I saw it somewhere on here that Kimbo is riding as an amateur surely the people in charge of that section would be interested to know her horse is schooled by a professional is that not a bit against what their thing is??? Maybe someone who events could fill me in on how that works!!! TIA

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh my did u see the comment like mother like daughter always going with the ‘you would have been third if u hadn’t done this’ well she did have a pole and she cried boo hooo spoilt brat!!
Failure is how we learn what a load of bullshit did the kid not cry like a baby???
I’ve said before and I think I saw it somewhere on here that Kimbo is riding as an amateur surely the people in charge of that section would be interested to know her horse is schooled by a professional is that not a bit against what their thing is??? Maybe someone who events could fill me in on how that works!!! TIA
It’s a pretty pointless boast that they had the fastest xc time. It’s not a race, you just need to get inside the optimum time otherwise you rack up time penalties. Being the fastest doesn’t matter but like her Mother there always has to be an “I’m better than you” boast.

Reactions: 3
Ummm - not sure either but I think a professional riding and preparing an amateurs horse might be against the rules?? no idea.

Reactions: 2
The whole joy in the sport is working your own horse, bringing him/her on, building a solid partnership and seeing the results of your hard work. Dimbo just wants the limelight and thought she would get it by buying an expensive horse. She’s not good enough, she doesn’t realise it’s not the horse that needs the work. It’s her.

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t believe she pays mark to come and ride the horse for her - wtf - what does this woman do All day!! So the horses are training 4 times a week with big trev and mark plus all the other lessons they take plus the bloody treadmill then they get hammered at the weekend to the point the vet jumps on them……being SO honest I’m surprised she didn’t mention the vet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to learn what a flu is. If someone has a flu, they wouldn't be able to get out of bed to pick £100 up off the floor. They certainly couldn't travel for hours and take part in a horse riding comp.

..kim the red in your face is from ALCOHOL you plank
No he's probably thinking l"ook at the complete state of that"
Screenshot_20240606_082346_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh goody they’re getting another pony…. Soooo the way it looks they break one it’s unsellable they get another it does the job for a while til they wreck it’s confidence so the party line is she’s too big for it altho it’s exactly the same size as the European pony they bought!! So it’s sold wonder did they get the 60k 😂 and now there’s another one potentially…. Sit back folks get ur popcorn ready 🤪

Attachments

Mark Robinson is a lovely rider so at least BC gets a break from her hulk hands

• Heart
The whole joy in the sport is working your own horse, bringing him/her on, building a solid partnership and seeing the results of your hard work. Dimbo just wants the limelight and thought she would get it by buying an expensive horse. She’s not good enough, she doesn’t realise it’s not the horse that needs the work. It’s her.
She thinks money buys happiness and ribbons. Her daughter learning nothing about patience and work to bring a horse thru the levels.
---
Oh goody they’re getting another pony…. Soooo the way it looks they break one it’s unsellable they get another it does the job for a while til they wreck it’s confidence so the party line is she’s too big for it altho it’s exactly the same size as the European pony they bought!! So it’s sold wonder did they get the 60k 😂 and now there’s another one potentially…. Sit back folks get ur popcorn ready 🤪
Why would one get another pony if they were too tall for the last one. Which she isn’t.

“In negotiations” 😂😂😂😂😂
Bit cheeky, didn’t she tell people not to even contact her if they couldn’t afford Cloud? What’s up Dimbo, can’t you afford this one?! Imagine her turning up in your yard with a face like a well smacked arse😂😂

Mark Robinson is a lovely rider so at least BC gets a break from her hulk hands
Totally agree
---
“In negotiations” 😂😂😂😂😂
Bit cheeky, didn’t she tell people not to even contact her if they couldn’t afford Cloud? What’s up Dimbo, can’t you afford this one?! Imagine her turning up in your yard with a face like a well smacked arse😂😂
With the spoilt child in toe!!

So she’s bought another push button pony for Maya because they broke the last two. This seems like a top class, much loved pony ridden by sister then her brother at top level and brought on by them since he was 4. I think this poor family have made an error.
No trial period? Buying a pony she knows nothing about?! She really is trying to get Maya success by throwing money at it.

So she’s bought another push button pony for Maya because they broke the last two. This seems like a top class, much loved pony ridden by sister then her brother at top level and brought on by them since he was 4. I think this poor family have made an error.
No trial period? Buying a pony she knows nothing about?! She really is trying to get Maya success by throwing money at it.
So bizarre. You never do something that fast. Need a thorough vet check.

I’m confused!!! As I’ve said before I’m not sure about a lot of the eventing rules but surely if dumbo is trying to buy her daughter onto a pony team she’s not even doing the right classes???
My sister says she needs to be doing the pony 2* for teams. A 1* intro isn’t going to cut it!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2