The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so lazy, BC is so fit as he’s been on the treadmill? She needs to get up off his back XC. Fml

Reactions: 2
And BC never stops ! So will she blame him?
Looking forward to seeing how she spins it. Horse’s fault? Someone in the crowd distracted him? Something/someone upset him in the warmup? You know whose fault it won’t be!!! Dimbo’s!

Looking forward to seeing how she spins it. Horse’s fault? Someone in the crowd distracted him? Something/someone upset him in the warmup? You know whose fault it won’t be!!! Dimbo’s!
Def can’t wait to hear this excuse maybe had she been a bit more mindful of him xc and not galloped the legs off him he wouldn’t have quit!! How embarrassing for her

Reactions: 5
Well, who knew that putting a horse on a treadmill wasn’t sufficient to prepare for an event. Us. We did.
Once again Dimbo treating a horse like a machine. Assuming because she paid a lot of money, they will always perform. At least she admits she was so arrogant (well of course she didn’t say that bit) that she didn’t ask her trainer for any advice, or quite possibly just didn’t listen.
But of course she wasn’t disappointed (😉). Dimbo loves to fail!

• Haha
So just incase anyone missed her 10 page reasoning why she is indeed crap here it is….
As was mentioned before shocker a treadmill doesn’t prepare a horse for a long format!! All she has said is that yes indeed she is a complete novice and u would honestly think with all the trainers she has someone would have explained the concept to her or do they like us think she’s a plank??

Attachments

Does anyone remember her admitting that her marketing employee buys followers as a marketing strategy? She tried to play it down but she definitely admitted it. Now she’s denying it in that latest podcast. The internet keeps track of your lies Pinnochio 🤥

So just incase anyone missed her 10 page reasoning why she is indeed crap here it is….
As was mentioned before shocker a treadmill doesn’t prepare a horse for a long format!! All she has said is that yes indeed she is a complete novice and u would honestly think with all the trainers she has someone would have explained the concept to her or do they like us think she’s a plank??
I mean, given the fact she “used to be semi professional” 😜 you would think she would have known all this!!! 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our trainers always warmed us up. Plus a trainer would give you stradegy. Doesn’t she cross country school? So odd.

Our trainers always warmed us up. Plus a trainer would give you stradegy. Doesn’t she cross country school? So odd.
A treadmill / walker will never and should never replace galloping a horse for eventing fitness (especially long format). She hasn't been trotting off the smiths just as much recently so either they are fed with her or she thinks she knows better and it's all back to bite her now.

A treadmill / walker will never and should never replace galloping a horse for eventing fitness (especially long format). She hasn't been trotting off the smiths just as much recently so either they are fed with her or she thinks she knows better and it's all back to bite her now.
Yeah I’m sure she thinks she knows better. I feel like her mentioning Trevor was done on purpose to blame him publicly. I bet there is fall out over this. She didn’t do that innocently.

Reactions: 1
she thinks she can half ass it, rules do not apply to her.

Yeah I’m sure she thinks she knows better. I feel like her mentioning Trevor was done on purpose to blame him publicly. I bet there is fall out over this. She didn’t do that innocently.
It sounds like her trainer Trevor hasn’t much say sure she knows everything but one good thing my sister said she was entered for the event this week which in my humble opinion is a welfare issue for a horse doing a long format event 5 days prior but she’s now withdrawn!!!
---
So anyone else think this is aimed at on here?? 🤣
The parenting one I don’t think applies to our Dimbo!! But ref to drinking def 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve been in and around Eventing for years. I’ve never seen anyone let alone an adult act like this
And riding at this level.

I honestly cringe for this woman "huge failure and huge learning" as if the only way to learn things is by catastrophic duck ups rather than by listening, being humble, asking for advice, and taking instruction.

It's like someone launching themselves out of a second floor window and being surprised when they fall and break their legs - "huge failure to fly and therefore huge learning that my bones break after falling from a height!"

"Learning" the bleeping obvious is nothing to be proud of!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear Kim is indeed dim if I were BC I’d be ecstatic the last time a horse who never refuses refused a fence was she was up on marketplace faster than you can say refused!! Having refused the jump twice hopefully he’ll soon be on his way to a new home as per her previous form!!
All she wants are point and go ponies and horses, who in their right mind thinks a treadmill is the answer ffs….you don’t train for a marathon on a treadmill or for the Tour de France from a static so why would she think this approach would work for the horses🤯 she’s an idiot she honestly believes if she keeps throwing money at something she will succeed - sorry Kim, it’s about learning, connecting with your horse, being as one with your horse, training with your horse, not chucking it on the treadmill while you guzzle champers and stuff burgers into ya!
Badminton - aye in a Church Hall somewhere maybe but she’ll never be eventing there 😂🤣😂 keep them coming Kim the entertainment is brilliant.
---
Def can’t wait to hear this excuse maybe had she been a bit more mindful of him xc and not galloped the legs off him he wouldn’t have quit!! How embarrassing for her
Mortifying - I don’t understand why she failed to understand!
---
Well this sounds totally legit!! Doesn’t remotely sound like she’s happy to bribe someone for something that she can’t get done legitimately- do any of her team ever say….Kim this post doesn’t read well, are we sure this is how you want this to read, or are you feckin mad??

Line up everyone….gifted vegan burgers are incoming 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3