The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll soon be time for a new thread. She’s also launching Only Fitness soon. Maybe a good idea to start incorporating that for the search engines to find us for some education
Yes definitely stick with the easy search option - 'Only Fitness - the latest sham by the Fraudulent Vegan'

Reactions: 4
If you fail and fail again you can buy your way in to the scene!! Desperate or what? The young lad Casey is light years ahead of this plank.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you fail and fail again you can buy your way in to the scene!! Desperate or what? The young lad Casey is light years ahead of this plank.
Desperation . And Queen Caroline has reached 3 Million follows on YouTube. An example of what a true fitness professional looks like. It sucks that you can't buy Youtube followers eh Kimbo??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so added to the list no fruit, oatmeal is to be avoided despite the many studies. and No onions. hmmm does she just make up things ?

Reactions: 2
So in other words u we’re last 😳
Excuses excuses
Blaming the horse again. It’s like saying “I would have won the lottery last night but I didn’t pick the right numbers”. She also didn’t mention that she was 4th…….out of 5. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear god…….according to my eldest who does pure dressage this is not good at all now u would think with all the gym work her core would be outstanding but def not showing that in sitting trot 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3