The Runner Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t sure what to make of this post tbh. I find it quite worrying that she regularly talks about poor mental health. She has the financial means to seek help privately. She seems to use Instagram for validation which is worrying.

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to walk away from social media for a bit, but she won’t as she has too many obligations. She struggles to fit in with her American mom friends (it’s obvious) and has no real direction. It’d be best to walk away and focus on her life for a bit. She might find her mental health improves significantly.

I'm inclined to agree @snapdrag0n, this could be said for a lot of influencers/YouTubers who have MH issues with struggling to keep up with each other/make content but they are stuck as without SM their income goes. But Runnerbeans could probably up her work hours to fill the income gap, she doesn't appear to have child care issues so she is in a better position than others to walk away permanently or temporarily. I don't think she will though as she's likely got used to the perks of brings her.

I'm inclined to agree @snapdrag0n, this could be said for a lot of influencers/YouTubers who have MH issues with struggling to keep up with each other/make content but they are stuck as without SM their income goes. But Runnerbeans could probably up her work hours to fill the income gap, she doesn't appear to have child care issues so she is in a better position than others to walk away permanently or temporarily. I don't think she will though as she's likely got used to the perks of brings her.
Clearly reflected in her story where she says she took a step back and now is not being sent so much free stuff to review anymore…

Reactions: 1
But guys she’s so relatable, she can’t afford the FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUND Adizeros (sorry but when did trainers get so expensive???)

• Haha
But guys she’s so relatable, she can’t afford the FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUND Adizeros (sorry but when did trainers get so expensive???)
I thought you can’t just buy them because they only made a very small number? Think bester was banging on about it.

Also she realises these shoes are not really made for run walking around a Parkrun with a buggy right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha quite! Not sure re exclusivity, just googled them to see how extortionate they were ( there’s a few pairs still on sale on the adidas website but not many sizes left)

Reactions: 1
She goes away such a lot, I am jealous!

I think she should do more relating to nutrition, that’s her expertise and there are so many influencers who post some shockingly bad stuff about carb loading etc

Honestly though. If your husband is on 3 month sick leave, wouldn’t you want to go on holidays with him and your child instead of a random solo trip to Stockholm?

Reactions: 5
Honestly though. If your husband is on 3 month sick leave, wouldn’t you want to go on holidays with him and your child instead of a random solo trip to Stockholm?
The swiftie in me says absolutely not
---
I would maybe have been a fly in fly out though rather than hanging around the city 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The swiftie in me says absolutely not
---
I would maybe have been a fly in fly out though rather than hanging around the city 🤷‍♀️
Or take them along with you and enjoy a few days out or as you say out and back. She complains her husband is away a lot for work but she seems to have tons of solo trips.

Reactions: 4