The Runner Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please post a screenshot !
---
ohhh just seen the reel of the matching pjs, gold jackets etc. How much money do they waste in all these matching outfits ?!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The irony on the sizing is that the US sizing is already ginormous. I can never wear any US swag because even the smallest size is huge 😂

Surely she must be required to wear a TCS shirt. She already doesn’t give them any credit in any of her embarrassing Barbie party posts so at least that….

Reactions: 3
Love that she's getting called out, though I'm sure the comments will be deleted soon (or, at the very least, ignored).

Reactions: 4
Beans is on for. 4:02 finish right now but she’s slowing down all the time. Bet the Barbie’s have already finished, done the jumping medal shot and are applying the next layer of make up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beans is on for. 4:02 finish right now but she’s slowing down all the time. Bet the Barbie’s have already finished, done the jumping medal shot and are applying the next layer of make up
I put a few of them on the tracker and yes, they have all finished already.

Reactions: 1
They were all in earlier waves though. Beans was the only one in wave 4 (of 4).

4.05.03 finish, exactly 6 minutes slower than she ran it in 2017. I still don't understand it - Boston is not a mass race, surely you'd be embarrassed running it and being so far off the qualifying pace? Especially having run it without qualifying before. Just because you get offered a bib doesn't mean you have to take it...

Reactions: 7
Quite the radio silence from Beans. Cannot believe she has ran it twice without having a BQ.
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 6
If you run it without a BQ, do you still get the 6 WM medal? Not that I have any chance of getting to run it 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m just being nosey

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, loads of people can’t BQ but they pay for a sports tour trip, there’s a few companies that offer it. And Boston does have charity entries too.

She hardly works but yet she is working today...talk about trying to be a martyr.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, 9 grown women in 2 hotel rooms as a sleepover before a marathon. Sounds like my idea of hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8