The Runner Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's depressing that her reaction to injuring her back lifting her baby out of the cot isn't "well maybe this shows having a very small child and training for a BQ isn't very compatible - why don't I put it on pause and prioritise my son" but "spring marathon BQ attempt! This time it will be different!"

Reactions: 3
I saw her in the wild the other day taking photos whilst little one was asleep in the buggy. She looks older in real life.

Reactions: 3
She lives in Caversham but does a lot of her running along the Henley stretch of the Thames.

Reactions: 1
Yeah whatever happened to this big fancy home gym that they paid so much to have spruced up and looking all fancy. Not seen her story about it in months and months when it was going to be the place she’d spend all the time training for her BQ?!

Reactions: 4
Aha that would explain it. I have to go to Caversham regularly and run down that stretch of river which is why I thought it looked familiar! I’ll have to look out for her 🤣

Reactions: 2
So she is in NYC to flog some marathon themed jewelry brand at the Expo..... wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She should rebrand her account influencing about how to complain about absolutely everything in her life… oh the air at the expo was too dry, oh cheering is so exhausting… world’s smallest violin…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don't understand why she went? I mean, obviously she got paid, but she has an actual real job that pays her (and if she needs more income, then she could increase her hours back to full time?) And money isn't everything - it's pretty obvious that she didn't actually enjoy herself.

Plus while it's great for children to see their mums working (I'm a working mum - not criticising that at all!), her 12 month old baby is hardly going to be proud or inspired that she flew across the Atlantic to sell jewellery at an expo.

It didn't seem like any close friends of hers were running that she needed to be there to support, so I'm just confused as to she was there. I love watching marathons but I love spending time with my children much more...

Reactions: 5
I reckon there must be entire villages with smaller carbon footprints than hers!!!

• Haha
I just don't understand why she went? I mean, obviously she got paid, but she has an actual real job that pays her (and if she needs more income, then she could increase her hours back to full time?) And money isn't everything - it's pretty obvious that she didn't actually enjoy herself.

Plus while it's great for children to see their mums working (I'm a working mum - not criticising that at all!), her 12 month old baby is hardly going to be proud or inspired that she flew across the Atlantic to sell jewellery at an expo.

It didn't seem like any close friends of hers were running that she needed to be there to support, so I'm just confused as to she was there. I love watching marathons but I love spending time with my children much more...
Yeah it’s bizarre. I really don’t think she needs the money! I think she is still desperate to be relevant and insta famous. I also cringed hard at her peloton live class reel.

Also don't get at all why the jewellery brand chose her to work for them? She’s not that big of an influencer (at all) in the States, I doubt many know who she is (although she does get brought up on r/blogsnark 👋)

I see she’s been at peloton in New York as well. More freebies no doubt and reckon she’s got some work with them or trying to get in with them? She seems to be pushing them a bit more in her crappy content so it’s making me think