The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one said you were not? You do come across as quite aggressive in the way you put your opinion across though.

I was told that my comment was "just an opinion" rather rude and somewhat aggressive to belittle my views. Why are you answering on behalf of someone else? Has the poster suddenly lost the ability to type?
And Phil. For all the criticism of Charles, I think he is a decent man. From what I've seen he manages to go to other countries and demonstrate a respect for their culture and traditions, which is more than his father has ever managed to do.
Good point, I will never forget Phil going referring to slitty eyes regarding the Chinese, awfully embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
So everyone who hasn't had a university education doesn't work hard????????
I think you are getting the wrong end of the stick, I hope not deliberately. You held Lady Diana Spencer up as some kind of paragon for having had a part-time job as a nursery assistant whilst living in a posh flat funded by her parents. Others pointed out that, at the same age, Kate was studying so not able to have a job. Nobody other than you has made any connection between university and working/not working hard.

Reactions: 10
I think you are getting the wrong end of the stick, I hope not deliberately. You held Lady Diana Spencer up as some kind of paragon for having had a part-time job as a nursery assistant whilst living in a posh flat funded by her parents. Others pointed out that, at the same age, Kate was studying so not able to have a job. Nobody other than you has made any connection between university and working/not working hard.

That is your perception and of course you are entitled to it as I am to my opinion, I never thought of Diana as a paragon, she did have a job which doesn't make her a paragon but she wasn't idle either..

Reactions: 1
That is your perception and of course you are entitled to it as I am to my opinion, I never thought of Diana as a paragon, she did have a job which doesn't make her a paragon but she wasn't idle either..
Nobody has said she was idle. You should stop trying to twist others’ words. And it is in no way a perception that at the age Diana Spencer was working as a nursery assistant and being subsidised by her parents, Katherine Middleton was a student. It is a fact.

Nobody has said she was idle. You should stop trying to twist others’ words. And it is in no way a perception that at the age Diana Spencer wasdworking as a nursery assistant and being subsidised by her parents, Katherine Middleton was a student. It is a fact.
Idle was MY word I didn't say it was yours or anyone else. so how could I be twisting other's words? Explain please.
When and where have I said that KM was NOT a student at the same age as when DIana was a nanny but its also a fact that she did not work much after graduating a short stint in Jigsaw and then back to her parents.

Reactions: 3
Fair enough! Still not convinced she has the grounds to claim exhaustion and overwork though!
Tatler are standing by the story and saying Kensington Palace knew about the story a while ago. I wonder if they had approved it before Coronovirus thinking it would make it look like K and W were working really hard and then they are trying to deny it now because it sounds even more ridiculous in the current circumstances?

Tatler are standing by the story and saying Kensington Palace knew about the story a while ago. I wonder if they had approved it before Coronovirus thinking it would make it look like K and W were working really hard and then they are trying to deny it now because it sounds even more ridiculous in the current circumstances?
To paraphrase ‘they would say that, wouldn’t they?’

Reactions: 2
Just finished watching documentary “ Filthy Rich “ on Netflix about Jeffrey Epstein , there’s some hot tea about Prince Andrew - highly recommend .

Reactions: 8
Rumours on the celeb gossip thread that Kate is pregnant again, 8 weeks.
Anyone have any inside confirmation?

Reactions: 7
If she is pregnant I’m surprised. I thought they were done. But... that’s a very effective way of getting out of the “heavy workload” they’re apparently facing now H&M have buggered orf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are always rumours that she's pregnant. It would be a bit rich Wills talking about overpopulation while fathering 4 children! But again, I suppose he wasnt talking about himself, just poor people in Africa with limited access to contraception, healthcare and high infant mortality who rely on their children to provide them with care in their old age and to go out to work. Hes doing the world a favour by producing more Royals. Theyre the selfish ones :unsure:

I hope bloody not, I don't want to fund anymore royals!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always had a hunch she'd keep going til the last minute to get out of doing any work. I predict 2-3 more.
I don't see why we should pay for their kids, ok maybe the heir Prince George but then they fork out, it may put them off having so many as well. :And I agree she is workshy and will keep popping them out to avoid royal duties.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.