The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A poster was told to keep her anti Meghan rant to the Harry & Meghan thread because this thread was for general royal gossip.
If that is the case, perhaps the Kate stuff should be posted on the Wills & Kate thread?
Not attempting to moderate but it was quite refreshing reading about the “other” royal gossip on here.

Reactions: 21
It won't be much of a royal gossip site if we keep breaking down each member to have their own individual threads 😂 but I do think this thread should stick to being what it says on the tin a royal gossip site (with humour, discussion and no fighting!)

Reactions: 8
Imagine getting in this much of a rip about people who think we’re subjects.

My favourite aristo gossip is Mitford style. Now you’re talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I get what you’re saying, of course people have the right to question it, in my comment I’m referring specifically to Kate and William, believe me I do question it especially people like Prince Andrew, however, like you say ‘we are entitled to make sure they are doing something worthwhile instead of sitting on their arses complaining about non existent workload’ what makes you think they are? To me, that comment is exactly my point, you’re assuming they’re lazy partly because they’re royal.. they do a great deal behind the scenes, and they have been very visible during this current crisis, and have done a great deal of work for mental health awareness among other things, and I’d bet money that article that came out the other day where Kate apparently moans of her massive workload now Meghan and Harry have buggered off is complete bullshit. I never said they shouldn’t be held accountable I literally only said I don’t think it’s right that Kate gets hate for having staff and having opportunities that others don’t 😅 maybe I’m biased bc I do love the royals, but even I have questioned their purpose and how much I actually do support them recently, especially since the Prince Andrew stuff among other things. I think there’s a lot of skeletons in the royal closet, and a duck ton more to come out in my lifetime, But in this context I have to defend William and Kate and say yes I do think we should have a monarchy.
I agree with you actually to a point. If you love the Roysls and want to defend them, that's great. The Royal lovers are a majority after all. I dont agree people are just moaning at her because she is rich and uses nannies. It's because neither William or Kate do as much as other members of the Royal Family because they are 'hands on parents' or she is a stay at home mum'. Well since there are 2 of them not doing as much as other Royals and they have a nanny and we are paying for them, they dont have that luxury. Royal duties arent taxing. They could increase their workload and still be 'hands in parents'. We have no choice over our Head of State so they need to demonstrate their worth in my opinion. I think once Charles culls them I will be happier.

Infuriated rant? :m So defending a young woman who's being ripped to shreds for daring to marry the bloke she's been in a relationship with for years is ranting? Blimey, you've lived a sheltered life.
Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't you the poster who accused Kate of often flashing her knickers at the press but could only come up with two examples (OK 4 but three were of the same incident)of the wind catching her dress while she was carrying her child down the steps of a plane and couldn't address the mishap? That's going pretty low seeking sticks to beat her with so there's no point trying to take the moral high ground when you're prepared to spend your time googling for images of Kate Cambridge's knickers.
I think once you start using 'Snarkles' and all the other silly nicknames you enter hysterical rant territory which is welcomed on the other thread ( and why I avoid it not because I love Meghan, I couldn't care less what they do but it's nuts and boring tinhat nonsense a lot of the time) so it should be used there. Also, if Meghan and Harry arent Doing Royal duties they arent royal so shouldn't be discussed in a Royal thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A poster was told to keep her anti Meghan rant to the Harry & Meghan thread because this thread was for general royal gossip.
If that is the case, perhaps the Kate stuff should be posted on the Wills & Kate thread?
Not attempting to moderate but it was quite refreshing reading about the “other” royal gossip on here.
apologies everyone, I didn’t mean to turn it into a debate was just desperate to get it off my chest 😅 onwards with the royal tea...☕

I agree with you actually to a point. If you love the Roysls and want to defend them, that's great. The Royal lovers are a majority after all. I dont agree people are just moaning at her because she is rich and uses nannies. It's because neither William or Kate do as much as other members of the Royal Family because they are 'hands on parents' or she is a stay at home mum'. Well since there are 2 of them not doing as much as other Royals and they have a nanny and we are paying for them, they dont have that luxury. Royal duties arent taxing. They could increase their workload and still be 'hands in parents'. We have no choice over our Head of State so they need to demonstrate their worth in my opinion. I think once Charles culls them I will be happier.

I think once you start using 'Snarkles' and all the other silly nicknames you enter hysterical rant territory which is welcomed on the other thread ( and why I avoid it not because I love Meghan, I couldn't care less what they do but it's nuts and boring tinhat nonsense a lot of the time) so it should be used there. Also, if Meghan and Harry arent Doing Royal duties they arent royal so shouldn't be discussed in a Royal thread.
I appreciate your opinion and yes I absolutely see where you’re coming from :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyhoo, who desperately hopes that the Queen's favourite song is Abba's Dancing Queen? What would Phillip's be? "Sex On The Beach"?!

(Sorry, just wanted to lighten things a bit)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyhoo, who desperately hopes that the Queen's favourite song is Abba's Dancing Queen? What would Phillip's be? "Sex On The Beach"?!

(Sorry, just wanted to lighten things a bit)
I think he’d like ‘Kung Fu Fighting’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Infuriated rant? :m So defending a young woman who's being ripped to shreds for daring to marry the bloke she's been in a relationship with for years is ranting? Blimey, you've lived a sheltered life.
Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't you the poster who accused Kate of often flashing her knickers at the press but could only come up with two examples (OK 4 but three were of the same incident)of the wind catching her dress while she was carrying her child down the steps of a plane and couldn't address the mishap? That's going pretty low seeking sticks to beat her with so there's no point trying to take the moral high ground when you're prepared to spend your time googling for images of Kate Cambridge's knickers.
That was not me and quite frankly, this is offensive and rather than stick to snarky gossip you seem to have a pathological hatred of the Sussexes that comes across as unhinged. This whole thread is light hearted and just a bit of fun so it's sad that you've lowered it to accusing me of googling a complete stranger's knickers.

Thanks Vanillaco or your contribution x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was not me and quite frankly, this is offensive and rather than stick to snarky gossip you seem to have a pathological hatred of the Sussexes that comes across as unhinged. This whole thread is light hearted and just a bit of fun so it's sad that you've lowered it to accusing me of googling a complete stranger's knickers.

My post replying to this was deleted even though it just was agreeing with what you said, apparently I was provoking an argument? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways I think pathological hatred for someone you have never met is abit weird and I quite enjoy reading this thread when it's lighthearted with all these tit bits about the Royals past and present, long may it reign 🥂

Reactions: 6
My post replying to this was deleted even though it just was agreeing with what you said, apparently I was provoking an argument? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways I think pathological hatred for someone you have never met is abit weird and I quite enjoy reading this thread when it's lighthearted with all these tit bits about the Royals past and present, long may it reign 🥂
Weird it was deleted and the one directed at me and accusing me stayed up? Anyway, onwards and upwards :)

Reactions: 1
Please stop trying to tell people what is offlimits and arguing with each other.

Add someone to your ignore list, report their comments or keep scrolling so that the thread isn't spoilt for everyone

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Oh I know, I got accused by Kate fans of being aggressive in a very aggressive manner when I tried to make a point about Kate M and her rather lax approach to her royal duties

Reactions: 4
Oh I know, I got accused by Kate fans of being aggressive in a very aggressive manner when I tried to make a point about Kate M and her rather lax approach to her royal duties
By the same people calling Meghan a see you next Tuesday? I'm not particularly bothered by either women but there's something a bit weird going on in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
By the same people calling Meghan a see you next Tuesday? I'm not particularly bothered by either women but there's something a bit weird going on in my opinion.
There is a lot of very intense anger and hatred about Meghan which is totally out of proportion a lot of vitriol. I am not a fan of hers but I cant bring myself to dislike her like that.

Reactions: 12
I don't think the upset is directed entirely at Meghan - Just Harry is quite an unpopular member of the Royal family too. They may come second only to Andrew.

Reactions: 5
There is a lot of very intense anger and hatred about Meghan which is totally out of proportion a lot of vitriol. I am not a fan of hers but I cant bring myself to dislike her like that.
Could we refer to that as anti-Meghan bollox and assert that she is an excellent mother ;)??? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could we refer to that as anti-Meghan bollox and assert that she is an excellent mother ;)??? Asking for a friend.
I like this thread because of the lack of Harry and Meghan references. That thread is mental. And also because I really enjoy the Tudor gossip. There’s a cathedral near where I live, and the local story goes that Anne of Cleves stopped there on the way to London when she was to marry Henry, and he came and caught a glimpse of her in the grounds although he wasn’t supposed to. And didn’t like what he saw. I don’t know how true it is though.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.