The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching This Morning earlier and William is in the photo with Harry and Diddy and they said all the media outlets are just cropping him out. William isn’t named in the legal papers but he was there with Harry so Diddy also had the same access to him.
Interesting that he isn’t being shown in the papers, is that an unspoken agreement I wonder?
View attachment 2841765
Kanye's a right old short arse, who knew! Diddy man with Diddy man 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would have been hard enough to stay straightfaced.

It’s not just the singing , it’s that fact that the 2 women are clutching each other and gazing into each other’s eyes. It’s like some sort of tantric, orgasm workshop!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was watching This Morning earlier and William is in the photo with Harry and Diddy and they said all the media outlets are just cropping him out. William isn’t named in the legal papers but he was there with Harry so Diddy also had the same access to him.
Interesting that he isn’t being shown in the papers, is that an unspoken agreement I wonder?

View attachment 2841765
Except it's not interesting at all. This is not a picture from one of P Demon's sex trafficking parties. This picture was from a Diana concert both boys attended and isn't what the trafficking association is based on, so I don't know what you mean by "he was there" as evidence W is being covered for in relation to associating with PD beyond meeting him at this one event. If this is the only known picture of H and PD together, it makes sense to crop it to show H only because it's his name that's been mentioned not William's.

Lately it's like common sense and facts come to this thread to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
William not being mentioned in these stories/cropped out of the picture is the most reasonable option for the stories at hand. The story is that Diddy used Harry's name as part of the roster of people attendees may have access to, not that Harry (and William) has met Diddy in 2007.

There's no protecting of the golden boy, nor is there any indication Harry was actually at these parties. There's a brief mention in the lawsuit, knowledge from the media that stories about the royals sell, and limited images that suit the stories being written.

Reactions: 10
Except it's not interesting at all. This is not a picture from one of P Demon's sex trafficking parties. This picture was from a Diana concert both boys attended and isn't what the trafficking association is based on, so I don't know what you mean by "he was there" as evidence W is being covered for in relation to associating with PD beyond meeting him at this one event. If this is the only known picture of H and PD together, it makes sense to crop it to show H only because it's his name that's been mentioned not William's.

Lately it's like common sense and facts come to this thread to die.
Charming. I’ve not just come to this thread and normally everyone is allowed to get along and have an opinion.
I’m a fan of the royal family and not a mad conspiracy theorist as you’ll be able to see from any of my posts on the thread but I am allowed an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Charles had Jimmy Saville. Andrew, Epstein. Harry, P Diddy. If anything ever comes out about Tom Cruise, William's stuffed. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not just the singing , it’s that fact that the 2 women are clutching each other and gazing into each other’s eyes. It’s like some sort of tantric, orgasm workshop!
Not trying to be a wet blanket but it's not cool to laugh at thousands of years of cultural story telling.
They're Inuit people with a fascinating history and it's no weirder than a guy being nailed to a cross and magically coming back to life.
I bet Charles would be pissed off if some random turned up and mocked his Coronation.
In my opinion. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not trying to be a wet blanket but it's not cool to laugh at thousands of years of cultural story telling.
They're Inuit people with a fascinating history and it's no weirder than a guy being nailed to a cross and magically coming back to life.
I bet Charles would be pissed off if some random turned up and mocked his Coronation.
In my opinion. 🤷‍♀️
I understood, it was somehow a contest, which one of the women starts to laugh first, therefore the intense eye contact, and the laughter of one of them at the end. That’s what people said in the comments under the YouTube-video. I was shocked first as well, but if that claim is true, it’s ok.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.