The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we not had a drawing of Diana looking down from heaven as her “guardian angel” yet? *gets colouring pencils out*
Oh no, it’s going to happen isn’t it?
I bet there’ll be one of the late Queen as well. 😬

Reactions: 13
my mother never told me about numerous procedures she had done when I was nearing 10, “to protect me”, and I found out from my playground friend. I never felt I could trust her since then - I know it might seem trivial. But kids sense so much
Tbh I don’t think the plan was ever to not tell the kids. Sounds a bit like they’ve told them when she has started chemo and let her recover from the op before telling them. Maybe they thought it best to tell them when their mum felt a bit stronger rather than when she was really bad after the op. I expect she was in a lot of pain and judging by how she looks now was probably quite week and frail so they thought best to tell the kids when their mum felt a bit better making it seem less bad for them. Then theres the fact grandad got diagnosed with cancer. Imagine going school after being told your mum and grandad have cancer and every kid and teacher in the school knowing and asking you about it because it’s been on the news. By the time the kids go back to school it should have died down.

Reactions: 17
I wondered who the random monk was in the drawing, but I realise now 😂

people are bleeping mental aren’t they?

• Haha
He looks like he's dropped something and he's trying to retrieve it.
His hairpiece?
I don’t think the artist is going to get the reaction to their art that they expected. 😬

It’s nice that we can have a bit of a joke about these pics after the recent news.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That feels like next level trolling with that bald spot.

I'm lowkey obsessed with her calendar, love how sinister Kate and Diana look together. At least it gives some amusement in grim times.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 19.49.41.png
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 19.51.12.png
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 19.51.19.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That feels like next level trolling with that bald spot.

I'm lowkey obsessed with her calendar, love how sinister Kate and Diana look together. At least it gives some amusement in grim times.

View attachment 2831978View attachment 2831981View attachment 2831982
They did a calendar?! 😮
It’s so realistic - I’m sure Kate is always wearing a ball gown when she’s playing the piano for her children! 😆

And the children don’t change their clothes from one month to the next!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes a vapid little witch who lives in California and wrote a book once about royal fashion. She's wedged right up meghan and Harry's anus's. I suspect this to be her other account
ahh. I was thinking, Theranos EH has early gone down the tubes although I’m 99% sure she’s in prison 😂

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand the mentality of people who write poems and draw bad sentimental pics of the royals. Do they think Kate’s on Facebook going awwwwww look Will they got your bald patch exactly right! Look Charlotte they’ve done you without a face! How sweet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They did a calendar?! 😮
It’s so realistic - I’m sure Kate is always wearing a ball gown when she’s playing the piano for her children! 😆

And the children don’t change their clothes from one month to the next!
Louis could do with a haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s always the speed for me which these people get these drawings done. I just can’t imagine hearing the news yesterday and then rushing to grab my iPad to rustle up emotional drawing - the news was released at 6pm and I’m sure some of these were online by half past 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.