The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kate’s uncle Gary did an interview a few days ago that’s come out today saying he thinks Kate and William are not at their happiest. He’s now grovelled and said sorry! I can clearly see why they’d like to get rid of him for sure.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So Kate’s uncle Gary did an interview a few days ago that’s come out today saying he thinks Kate and William are not at their happiest. He’s now grovelled and said sorry! I can clearly see why they’d like to get rid of him for sure.
He was an utter creep on Big Brother.

How could any xouple be at their happiest with a cancer diagnosis and family dramas?

Something really odd with Gary - slimey

Reactions: 15
On further inspection, did the artist intend for George to have Voldemort’s lack of nose? 😬
I think this may go viral for all the wrong reasons.
It’s a terrible picture.
Also the proportions are all wrong! Why are they all different sizes? Is George meant to be standing or kneeling by his mum? Idk!

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling William was a last minute "oh balls, and the husband" moment in that piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have we not had a drawing of Diana looking down from heaven as her “guardian angel” yet? *gets colouring pencils out*

• Haha
Reactions: 56
On further inspection, did the artist intend for George to have Voldemort’s lack of nose? 😬
I think this may go viral for all the wrong reasons.
It’s a terrible picture.
It feels like George is on the periphery, not included with Charlotte and Louis in the hug.
Almost representative of the fact he’s the eldest, the heir, not ‘just’ a child. (Or did artist just forget he needs a hug too)

Also, how long is William’s left arm? Was the picture edited at the source?

IMG_1523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think without a caption I would really struggle to say that was Kate, William and kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.