The Royal Family #47

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, an anonymous charity page set up to troll the sussexes has received more donations in a matter of days than the sussexes' own ""chartity"" Archewell received over the space of a couple of years ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The fundraising page also explicitly states it's not Meghan, and instead of linking to the donation page for the Trussell Trust, it's a Givealittle type fundraiser claiming they're going to donate to the Trussell Trust.

I'm not even certain it's a well-meaning troll, it could be someone keen to use dislike for Meghan to help their pocket.

When in doubt, never support crowd-funding for a charity that you can donate to directly with ease.

Reactions: 14
The fundraising page also explicitly states it's not Meghan, and instead of linking to the donation page for the Trussell Trust, it's a Givealittle type fundraiser claiming they're going to donate to the Trussell Trust.

I'm not even certain it's a well-meaning troll, it could be someone keen to use dislike for Meghan to help their pocket.

When in doubt, never support crowd-funding for a charity that you can donate to directly with ease.
I’m pretty sure that Just Giving is charity specific and this page is explicitly linked to the Charity, so it will be going to the charity. As a fund raiser you don’t have access to the money on Just Giving.

The issues with Just Giving are that people can set up charities and raise money for them, but this is a really well established charity :)

Reactions: 11
I also understood that Just Giving donations go to the charity and I do understand
about platform fees, but ultimately it’s a business and I always choose to donate to a charity directly so that they get all the money I put in.

The website rouse is funny though. It reminds me very much of the interview take downs on The Apprentice.

Reactions: 4
Noticed someone I know looking at this on their phone.
1713802234578.png

---
Thought it was Kate but no
---
It's Catherine Zeta Jones!

Reactions: 1
I've had a look and seems to be David Armstrong Jones.
I'd go with it being Peter Phillips and she either got it wrong or being deliberately vague. (If it's even true)

Peter Phillips is the right age bracket, has a bit of a playboy reputation and traveled a lot.

David was married with kids and based in the UK and is older. Not impossible, but seems more unlikely.

Reactions: 8