The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Markle household .... I wonder if Meghan went to the parties too?
I was watching This Morning earlier and William is in the photo with Harry and Diddy and they said all the media outlets are just cropping him out. William isn’t named in the legal papers but he was there with Harry so Diddy also had the same access to him.
Interesting that he isn’t being shown in the papers, is that an unspoken agreement I wonder?
IMG_8011.jpeg

Reactions: 18
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Markle household .... I wonder if Meghan went to the parties too?
From the amount of hair William has in the picture I suspect this was pre Meghan. Interesting though that William is in the picture and there's only one prince who seems relaxed and cheerful....

Reactions: 8
That photo wasn't from a P Diddy party, it was a concert remembering Diana in 2007

Reactions: 21
From the amount of hair William has in the picture I suspect this was pre Meghan. Interesting though that William is in the picture and there's only one prince who seems relaxed and cheerful....
Oh yeah amount of hair on both Harry and William dates the photo! It's from like 2007.

Reactions: 3
The photo with William (and the only time Harry was also photographed with him, hence why it’s being used by the papers) was for the Diana concert. The court papers refer to parties in 2022-2023…there’s no suggestion that Harry was actually at them, just that Diddy used his name as a “you’ll have access to people such as…” of course you then question why he would be offering access to Harry if he wasn’t at them but that’s another question I guess

Reactions: 20
Knowing that Harry has been running around partying in Los Angeles, anyway, and his history of going to celebrity parties, it wouldn’t shock me if he had been at these parties.

Reactions: 5
The photo with William (and the only time Harry was also photographed with him, hence why it’s being used by the papers) was for the Diana concert. The court papers refer to parties in 2022-2023…there’s no suggestion that Harry was actually at them, just that Diddy used his name as a “you’ll have access to people such as…” of course you then question why he would be offering access to Harry if he wasn’t at them but that’s another question I guess
Because Harry has name recognition and still has a certain amount of royal cachet, albeit somewhat muted, and is in America and attempting to move in showbiz circles so it’s more feasible he would be ‘available’ rather than saying, yep, can get you access to the notoriously private heir to the throne in England.

Reactions: 10
A question which is very easily answered. Sell access, apologise when the person you are selling 'couldn't be there'. It's Diddy-the-all-powerful, who is going to argue with him? And why is the media cutting William from the photo, specially if this is from a Diana memorial event. Can't have golden boy tainted by association, can we? But we can chuck Harry under the bus, any time. I begin to to understand what he was moaning about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A question which is very easily answered. Sell access, apologise when the person you are selling 'couldn't be there'. It's Diddy-the-all-powerful, who is going to argue with him? And why is the media cutting William from the photo, specially if this is from a Diana memorial event. Can't have golden boy tainted by association, can we? But we can chuck Harry under the bus, any time. I begin to to understand what he was moaning about.
William wasn't mentioned in the lawsuit, Harry was. Hence the reason they cropped William out.

Reactions: 22
William wasn't mentioned in the lawsuit, Harry was. Hence the reason they cropped William out.
Oh really? I find that explanation hard to believe, bearing in mind that Harry wasn't named as having actually attended any of these parties.

Reactions: 5
Oh really? I find that explanation hard to believe, bearing in mind that Harry wasn't named as having actually attended any of these parties.
You can look up the lawsuit and read it. It would be weird if they included William in the photo when there is no connection between him and the lawsuit. Harry isn't accused of wrongdoing, but his name is referenced in association with the parties. Here's the quote with his name.

Mr. Combs was known for throwing the “best”
parties. Affiliation with, and or sponsorship of Mr. Combs sex-trafficking parties
garnered legitimacy and access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures,
artist, musicians, and international dignitaries like British Royal, Prince Harry.

Reactions: 8
I was watching This Morning earlier and William is in the photo with Harry and Diddy and they said all the media outlets are just cropping him out. William isn’t named in the legal papers but he was there with Harry so Diddy also had the same access to him.
Interesting that he isn’t being shown in the papers, is that an unspoken agreement I wonder?
View attachment 2841765
Only one brother was named in the lawsuit - Harry! This also does not confirm any wrongdoing on Harry’s part. Likely, a clever attorney using a royal name for media attention or possibly something more serious. Who knows? Currently there's no further evidence, only Harry mentioned. Why do you need William to be shown because he happened to be at the same event once but is not mentioned in the lawsuit? There would a vast difference between attending a public event once and going to the kind of private parties referenced. Would it not make sense to only show the person actually mentioned in the court papers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There would a vast difference between attending a public event once and going to the kind of private parties referenced.
Exactly and Harry has apparently also only attended a public event and not been to the private parties.
I don’t ‘need’ William to be shown I just thought it was interesting they both met him at the same time and event so Diddy had the same public access to them both.

Reactions: 7
The problem with the media though is that they want is headlines and clickbait. The vast majority of people won't look any further. They see Harry's name mentioned and put 2+ 2 together and get 5.

What question it does ask, and I'm sure it will come out, is did Harry attend any parties and what was his association with Diddy to be mentioned as late as 2022. If his only dealings with him were in 2007 then surely William would have warranted a mention too. I'm waiting to see if Harry releases a statement denying having ever attended a party.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.