The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about England healthcare stuff, but here everyone has their own card and id imagine it's all locked down in private hospital so that users have to be given permission for each patient to access their data.

Although with people leaving their cards about and easy to look over someone's shoulder for a password there's no guarantee that the login used to access was by that person.

It sounds more like someone tried to access her file, got a denied message, it was logged and an alarm triggered. If they actually got data I think they'd of sold it to tmz for enough to buy a house and it would have been out there quicker than the story of this "hack".

View attachment 2825790
But also is it not entirely possible that this just a made up thing because why would you go to the media about this if there was to be an investigation 🤷?
---
Julia Carling was a presenter on The Big Breakfast and she made no secret of her hatred of Diana during the papers review. I remember it well. This was before Diana died
Do you think it's cause they both had the same haircut 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you believe all rumours? According to the kate rumours… she had a bbl, facelift, victim of dv, William made her have a termination, William murdered Thomas Kinston because he was having an affair with kate… kate donated a kidney to king charles🙄 etc etc rumours start from jealousy - Our friends girlfriend got a text xmas eve saying “ Oh jack congratulations on the birth of baby Eve she’s beautiful) …. they have no kids- he never cheated- they got a big new contract and someone was stupid enough to send a text - name obvious- trying to plant seeds of doubt… on bloody xmas eve.

Rose has made a statement through lawyers - you can bet no one with a genuine user name who can be sued will repeat this rumour… but if you want to know where it started I’m not sure but Giles Coren certainly repeated it and then deleted his tweet- it turns up on here now and then.
Her BBL isn't a rumour, it's the truth I know her neighbours dog and he told me xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You seem to be under the misapprehension that it is the subject of a rumour that is wild theory or standard gossip, rather than the source and plausibility of it. An affair is a wild theory if there is no evidence, as we see here, even if it is not as dramatic a subject as murder. And previous Princes of Wales having mistresses is neither evidence nor a plausible indicator of an affair.

I'm not surprised though that people who believe anything they hear don't understand logic.
This seems needlessly personal towards me.

The rumours about an affair come from sources which in my view are relatively reasonably placed sources. It's not just one random tweet. I am not saying the rumours are true. I simply disagree that they are "wild".

I am not sure Rose Hanbury and her family share your view. It's not a harmless rumour when it repeatedly points to real people even though there is no proof. It's one thing to speculate whether William is having affairs or not, it's another when it targets a child - in this case Rose Hanbury's youngest son - without any evidence. Harry has suffered from the same allegations for years. It wasn't fair too and clearly impacted his mental health. Imagine how William's kids will feel (or maybe they already know that rumour) when they will be facing those allegations?

Medias are making money from it by publishing articles about Rose Hanbury. They know they cannot push the lie without facing legal consequences but they also know it's enough to just keep Rose Hanbury's name in the press to get clickbaits and keep on the speculations. It's not some harmless gossip when a powerful industry uses it for profits. Yes people gossiping is natural and I don't blame them to do so. But we should be able to see how gossip can be used for financial gain and be aware of the consequences it can have.
Feel free to quote where I said the rumour was harmless or that it would not be personally difficult for those involved.

Remember the context of my post. I replied to someone who said the rumour had been "debunked". The topic of my post was specifically about whether it had been debunked and about whether I personally viewed it as a "wild theory".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
its not the same as them talking about the affairs tho
The affairs ( plural?) maybe because it’s BS - they posted about Rose Hanbury and her lawyers statement denying the rumour - you think they should print false stories and get sued ( I am on the I doubt an affair side) What do you think they should have posted?

Reactions: 3
It depends on the software being used to be fair. Good luck with Windows 95 Paint but if you have the money to buy the latest photoshopping software, amazing what you can do without much difficulty.
Jim'll Paint It does wonders with Windows Paint 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's a legal difference between a paper reporting that there are rumours, and reporting the rumours themselves. They are not saying "We can exclusively reveal evidence that William had an affair with Rose Hanbury", they are saying "Some people are saying that William had an affair with Rose Hanbury, but she denies it."

It isn't them confirming or denying the rumours, they're just printing them to sell papers.

Reactions: 5
There's a legal difference between a paper reporting that there are rumours, and reporting the rumours themselves. They are not saying "We can exclusively reveal evidence that William had an affair with Rose Hanbury", they are saying "Some people are saying that William had an affair with Rose Hanbury, but she denies it."

It isn't them confirming or denying the rumours, they're just printing them to sell papers.
I’m in no way media savvy but if I saw a rumour about myself in the paper - untrue or not I’d be getting advice about libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy.. ( compensation ahem🤣)

Reactions: 4
I don't think William is foolish like his father to address the affair to the world and confirm it, nor he will allow his wife to dress like a woman to get 'revenge'. I reckon he learnt from his parents mistakes and will prefer keeping silence. On the other hand, the Kensington palace PR should be reaudited

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think William is foolish like his father to address the affair to the world and confirm it, nor he will allow his wife to dress like a woman to get 'revenge'. I reckon he learnt from his parents mistakes and will prefer keeping silence. On the other hand, the Kensington palace PR should be reaudited
I hope I’m mistaken but I can’t believe you’re insinuating that Diana looked like a “woman” in her revenge dress?!

She had many, many flaws but she looked incredible in that dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope I’m mistaken but I can’t believe you’re insinuating that Diana looked like a “woman” in her revenge dress?!

She had many, many flaws but she looked incredible in that dress!
It was very un-classy move by her, and that dress was really giving ick to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I always think there is no smoke without a fire. This rumour has been doing the rounds for years, I for one do believe that there is something behind it.
as for all these ‘there’s no proof!’ claims- what proof would we ever have? William is so protected it’s ridiculous, nothing would ever make it into the news. Pretty sure anyone close enough to them to know would be slapped with a huge NDA. Nothing would ever leak and they know it.
I also don’t feel sorry for them, I think they’re all as bad as each other tbh.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Allow 😳? As in permission to wear clothes?! What in the 1950s are you on about 😂?

But also... let's gooooo 🍿!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I always think there is no smoke without a fire. This rumour has been doing the rounds for years, I for one do believe that there is something behind it.
as for all these ‘there’s no proof!’ claims- what proof would we ever have? William is so protected it’s ridiculous, nothing would ever make it into the news. Pretty sure anyone close enough to them to know would be slapped with a huge NDA. Nothing would ever leak and they know it.
I also don’t feel sorry for them, I think they’re all as bad as each other tbh.
---
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I had an affair with Prince William when he visited Ireland, and so did a dozen Riverdancers and the Blarney Stone. How do you like that smoke? Don't believe me? Well, you can't prove it didn't happen, now can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole thing has been a mess from the start. The initial statement left room for speculation on severity by saying when rather than if there were significant updates and it’s all gone downhill from there.

IMG_1345.jpeg

Reactions: 8
It was very un-classy move by her, and that dress was really giving ick to me
What was distasteful about her dress? Just curious. It was the media running with a silly headline, not her declaring revenge. She looked good imo & media used it against her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.