The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I had an affair with Prince William when he visited Ireland, and so did a dozen Riverdancers and the Blarney Stone. How do you like that smoke? Don't believe me? Well, you can't prove it didn't happen, now can you?
You do... you do know how gossip and rumours work?

Gossiping is usually based on truth whereas rumours are something you can't usually verify.

This is Tattle, not court.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That, in my opinion, was what set things off. Didn't the subsequently mention the possibility a second time?
The second statement didn’t say it but I think the damage was already done - IMO the first statement made it sound like there could be significant negative updates.

IMG_1346.jpeg

Reactions: 4
You do... you do know how gossip and rumours work?

Gossiping is usually based on truth whereas rumours are something you can't usually verify.

This is Tattle, not court.

No, both gossip and rumours usually have a source like a pair of married people seen out together, or a disgruntled ex-employee spilling the beans. This doesn't. It's people deciding it's plausible because reasons, and going mental with making 2 + 2 =5.

Reactions: 8
I’m not one of those folk who have Diana on a pedestal but why shouldn’t a woman go out wearing a dress that makes her look and feel good when her husband has admitted adultery?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No, both gossip and rumours usually have a source like a pair of married people seen out together, or a disgruntled ex-employee spilling the beans. This doesn't. It's people deciding it's plausible because reasons, and going mental with making 2 + 2 =5.
I mean that are both talking about someone else's life, but gossip would tend to be talking about someone or passing on actual information about them to other people when they aren't there or whatever.

Like, "Did you see "so-no-so's" new car?" - truth so gossip, because they got a new car. Rumour would be "Heard her man punts gear, that's how they can afford it." Another example would be "I heard "so-no-so" got a promotion" - gossip because they did get a new job role. "Shagging the boss will get you far in this company" - made up rumour, unless you've heard it straight from the horses mouth that they did in fact pump their boss for a promotion 😂.

Hope that makes sense/helps, as someone on the spectrum I've had these things explained to me as, especially in my teens, these social nuisances were not easy to navigate.

But also... This is bleeping Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not one of those folk who have Diana on a pedestal but why shouldn’t a woman go out wearing a dress that makes her look and feel good when her husband has admitted adultery?
I have done this very thing and it was spectacular.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean that are both talking about someone else's life, but gossip would tend to be talking about someone or passing on actual information about them to other people when they aren't there or whatever.

Like, "Did you see "so-no-so's" new car?" - truth so gossip, because they got a new car. Rumour would be "Heard her man punts gear, that's how they can afford it." Another example would be "I heard "so-no-so" got a promotion" - gossip because they did get a new job role. "Shagging the boss will get you far in this company" - made up rumour, unless you've heard it straight from the horses mouth that they did in fact pump their boss for a promotion 😂.

Hope that makes sense/helps, as someone on the spectrum I've had these things explained to me as, especially in my teens, these social nuisances were not easy to navigate.

But also... This is bleeping Tattle.
I get you, and thank you, that makes perfect sense. But I came to Tattle for the debunking and taking down of influencers who are grifters and liars, so my tolerance for lazy repetition of rumour is very low. x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get you, and thank you, that makes perfect sense. But I came to Tattle for the debunking and taking down of influencers who are grifters and liars, so my tolerance for lazy repetition of rumour is very low. x
Lots of love to you for tolerating a hyperfocused bleep like me 🫶😘

Oh duck the influencers 100%!

But I do need to ask because I'm a nosey bastard, which was better; the Prince, 12 Michael Flatleys or the Blarney Stone 😉😆?

I have many questions about the latter 🤣🤣🤣

PS, was there pegging involved😇?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I couldn't be tellin ye that, tis my pot of gold! :D
TMZ/The Sun will buy it off you for a fair price 🤣
---

Can we gossip about this? I started watching CBBUK and fell away from it and haven't caught up. But can we look at Uncle Embarrassment's word choice here? Does it just show he's well trained or is he being vague because he has duck all to do with any of them (besides milking being related to her)?

Happy to hear any thoughts anyone has...

Also worth noting, this was aired at the start of March, so timeline-wise, Uncle Wife Beater may only have been aware of car photo of he had access online in the big hotel before CBBUK launch night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's a bit unsettling to see that some of the worst conspiracies about this whole fiasco are coming from the same people that were screaming that the british tabloids were harassing Meghan. While I don't deny Meghan has had her fair share of disturbing coverage I do find hypocritical then to treat the same way another woman that just asked privacy while recovering. The double standard is nauseous. But that's the same people pretending Kate has never been harassed by the press and subjected to abuse so that's not surprising. Feminism is not about picking up your favourite one ffs.
I think the way these two women were/are treated is vile. It doesn’t matter whether you like one or the other or both. It’s 2024 and women are still being mocked, ridiculed and put down by the likes of Murdoch and his little group of trolls. I agree with you though, if you think Meghan is unfairly treated then it’s hypocritical to attack Kate. The sad fact is they were pitted against each other from day one. It was encouraged by the palace and the media. I don’t think they ever stood a chance of being friends. Too many people there to stir the pot.

Reactions: 11
They're all shape shifting lizards. Been far too many rumors over the years and there's no smoke without any fire.

I hope at Easter they can finally drop their humanoid forms and be seen in public as they are. 🦎

PS Diana didn't die in Paris but spent many years living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Until last year when MI5 discovered a plot for her to return to the UK and enter Eurovision for Finland in a mask with a live "take it off" reveal to the world and had her killed. Then she was reincarnated as a ham.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 07.13.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're all shape shifting lizards. Been far too many rumors over the years and there's no smoke without any fire.

I hope at Easter they can finally drop their humanoid forms and be seen in public as they are. 🦎

PS Diana didn't die in Paris but spent many years living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Until last year when MI5 discovered a plot for her to return to the UK and enter Eurovision for Finland in a mask with a live "take it off" reveal to the world and had her killed. Then she was reincarnated as a ham.
View attachment 2827421
It's insane that someone would look at that piece of ham and immediately think "it looks like Diana".
It looks like a face yes but even with the picture next to it and knowing that people think it looks like Diana, I can't see Diana lol.

Reactions: 5
It's insane that someone would look at that piece of ham and immediately think "it looks like Diana".
It looks like a face yes but even with the picture next to it and knowing that people think it looks like Diana, I can't see Diana lol.
I don’t see a human face. I see Mufasa (from The Lion King) perhaps morphed with a big guinea pig?
---
Just seen this shared on the House In Habit thread…

Attachments

View attachment 2827421
They missed a trick by not having the headline "Princess Di-HAM-a" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be miffed if I was King and no one tried to access my health records but they did for the heir’s wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.