The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked fantastic? Washed up old hags haha more like 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, I know. I don’t get the adoration of Sophie. Anne genuinely puzzles me. I mean that sincerely too, it’s not a bitchy comment. She seems to love the pomp and ceremony and take on the roles given to her. She accepts the titles and the medals but doesn’t want her children to have them. She seems to waver between wanting to be in it but not fully in it. Surely if you’re in it, you’re in it. It’s not their fault they were born.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I know. I don’t get the adoration of Sophie. Anne genuinely puzzles me. I mean that sincerely too, it’s not a bitchy comment. She seems to love the pomp and ceremony and take on the roles given to her. She accepts the titles and the medals but doesn’t want her children to have them. She seems to waver between wanting to be in it but not fully in it. Surely if you’re in it, you’re in it. It’s not their fault they were born.
Anne is fully in and works very hard. But she knows it is a difficult life and wanted her children to have freedoms that you can’t have as a working member of the royal family. I think she always recognised that her children would be a long way down the line of succession, since she herself was after Charles, Andrew, Edward and their children, and therefore it would be better for them to forge their own path

Reactions: 39
Anne is fully in and works very hard. But she knows it is a difficult life and wanted her children to have freedoms that you can’t have as a working member of the royal family. I think she always recognised that her children would be a long way down the line of succession, since she herself was after Charles, Andrew, Edward and their children, and therefore it would be better for them to forge their own path
Yeah, I suppose that makes sense if you look at it that way!

Reactions: 5
The independent has randomly put out an article about who Rose is. Timed much?

Reactions: 7
If anyone needs a face lift, it's Camilla 🤣

I don't think Sophie is as nice as she comes across.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wtf is going on with all this speculation🤣

Are the Royal Family even real anymore or have they been replaced with AI?!🙃Does Kate even exist?
All these Americans y’alling all over the place about this. Haven’t they got anything better to do / issues of their own?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else struggle to pronounce Rose's title?! I don't even know where/what it is/stands for? Made up? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s AI editing for sure - hence the errors that a human being would have noticed had they been manipulating the photo themselves. What I can’t understand is why it wasn’t proofed before being released.
I didn’t even know that was a thing 🙈 but yeah you’re right that definitely makes sense. I can’t wrap my head around why it wasn’t proofed better either, considering the whole world was about to scrutinise it 🙈

Reactions: 2
I’m a follower from Australia, not a mad keen Royal, but this business with Kate has me super intrigued, it’s all very bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Oh to be so entitled that we, the Great British Public, deserve constant proof of babies, illnesses and fringes. This when we don't get them we also deserve AN APOLOGY for having "deceived" us all over a fricking photo.

Have we all gone insane? Since the pandemic and the hokey cokey prime minister changes our lives have become so dull we need the next excitement. We have collectively decided to obsess over one fairly sweet and inoffensive woman's hair/bowels/foofoo*

It was funny at first but I'm so over the forty billion separate stories on the DM, Sky, GB News etc. They have dragged literal metadata experts on to give opinions. Too funny!

*Delete as applicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.