Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluesims

Just to change the subject slightly - for all those making up conspiracy theories about what is actually wrong with Catherine - her sister is currently in St. Barts with her family on holiday. I feel like if my sister was in mortal danger I wouldn't be swimming in the sea in St. Barts? In other words Catherine is fine, she's just recovering at home.

Reactions: 30

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I think William is lazy, he also comes over as arrogant.
Kate is recovering at home with an army of staff at her disposal. KP have said she's doing well.
I'm sure even if she wasn't, William could take a couple of hours out to do this for his godfather. Most other husbands/partners have to get on with work and can't be taking days off left right and centre.

Whatever it is, he is showing us that he's not dependable and drops out of his "work" easily.
Lucky for him there's no HR when you're a royal and no Bradford index recording your unexpected days off.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

corron

The only reason I thought it might have a kernal of truth to it is the speculation I have seen elsewhere about the fact that Kate often has plasters on her fingers/hands and that this is a sign of bulimia.

I know that neither the Sun and Daily Mail nor the National Enquirer (below) are reliable sources, but it makes me wonder if there might be something to it.
View attachment 2795092
She has been in the public eye for twenty years and thirteen of those married. She has been seen with a plaster maybe around ten times. In other words 10 times in 13 years.

And many times those plasters are on her thumb. That's not the place for it.

People should stop spreading that BS.

Reactions: 29

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Not sure why they’ve used Meghans coat of arms on the website 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, the poor innocent little MM who had never heard of the royal family before! Not surprising that this 'thruthsaying' and family-oriented 'humanitarian' has managed to get HER coat of arms on their website. What was it that she said about linked not ranked? She thought she could march in and monetise the monarchy for her personal gain. When that didn't work she started with the endless victimhood. Now that victimhood is not paying for the lifestyle they cannot afford, they want to be royal again. What a surprise!

• Sad

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Once they start responding to one crazy rumour, they will have to respond to them all. Best left alone, really.

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Tattle is a gossip site - a place to share opinions without be drowned out by respect their privacy comments. If we all respected the privacy of folk in the public eye, this site wouldn’t exist. People need to remember this a highly dysfunctional family. Affairs, secrecy and lies have run throughout history with this lot. I don’t get why folk think they’re not capable of some of the things suggested. Yes, some people are a bit out there with their theories but is anything off limits with this family? I don’t think so!!! I’m quite cynical, and yes, I think Kate is entitled to her privacy while she recovers from whatever it is that’s wrong but I still feel something is slightly off about the last couple of months.

In other news Uncle Gary is as camp as tits and I bet he’s behind Uncle Andy when the family dinner invites are handed out!

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
If he didn’t like him then he wouldn’t pull out on the day, he was supposed to be giving a reading, especially not with everything going on currently. Similarly if he was ill with a bug or something they would surely have just said he has a bug and doesn’t want to spread it and has spoken with the Greek family to apologise etc. Pulling out on the day for personal reasons is bizarre and worrying, starting to think someone has put some sort of curse on the Windsors this year

Squittel

VIP Member
Tbh, if I was feeling and looking like shit (not that Kate ever does but you know what I mean) and was recovering from major surgery and I thought people might see me, I’d wear big sunnies too.
Same. People are commenting about how puffy and ill she looks even with sunglasses and the considerable graininess to that photo. Dread to think what people would be saying without the sunglasses.

Anyway, new rumour time: I think she’s wearing sunglasses because she’s lost between one and two of her eyes as a complication from abdominal surgery. Her face is puffy because she can’t see how many mini Mars bars she’s eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

veevee04

VIP Member
William's behavior has been like this forEVER.

He doesn't want to do something - he won't. He'll make up whatever excuse he wishes. Man was his godfather, regardless, and he must have known it looked bad he didn't deign to go to the funeral. He's done this sort of thing before plenty of times.

It was never even mentioned he was going until now he suddenly pulled out. Previously all focus was on Camilla being there and talk of William not going anyway.

Why is Andrew front and center here? Him being there - sure the Greeks are family - but why is he leading them all in, by appearances? Is it because with Charles not there he can do what he wants?
I think Kate is very very unwell. She's never gone missing like this before. She's still entitled to her health being private. If William wants to be with his sick wife what's wrong with that?

• Heart

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I've met a few of them a few times too and I agree with you. Princess Anne was ready to chat for ages as I was riding a horse at the time we met. Very down to earth.

I've met Sophie plus seen her out privately with Lady Louise at a family event. She was warm and friendly and you could see how close mother and daughter are.
Being in Sophies presence, its no wonder she was the Queens favourite. A great lady.

Tiggy23

It feels like an agreement with the press: “we’ll give you the king’s health diagnosis in return for leaving Kate alone’
Or maybe there is simply nothing to report. The Palace has made it abundently clear that Kate wishes to keep her medical condition private, we know she has had a major operation and is recovering and will not be making any public appearances until after Easter.
Sorry but I don't see anything unusual or untoward.

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
Do u think she doesnt? No one is naturally that skinny. There is no stretch of the imagination to link her current size to an ED.
I’m naturally a size 6. I don’t really exercise beyond walking about 50% of the places I go and eat within my calories by making fresh meals for at least 2 of my 3 meals a day. Decades ago a lot of people could be that size naturally but the access to super processed foods has made people eat poorly and put on excessive weight.

amalah

My two cents, for what it’s worth (nothing at all really 🙂)

I think Charles has known something major was up with his health for a while. And I suspect Catherine’s been having gut issues for a while now also, and knew ‘at some point’ she would need major surgery.

So with the knowledge that Charles’ illness might be a life shortening one, Catherine and William have chosen to sort her problems now. I suspect she’s wearing a colostomy bag, and she doesn’t want to be out and about yet (don’t blame her) until it’s sorted.

And knowing things would be much more hectic when William is king, they bit the bullet and did it now whilst they can.

TLDR, William may be king earlier than expected, so he and Catherine are sorting out health problems now.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
They really are unhinged over on X, they’re like dogs with bones.
Apparently Kate has cheated on William with Thomas and gotten pregnant and that’s why Thomas sadly did what he did as he couldn’t take the guilt.
The reaching is astronomical and quite disgusting accusing a dead man of cheating on his wife.

• Wow
  • Sad

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
When I was watching the video of them walking into church today and then the big, flash car drawing up with Camilla in it, all I could think was, if we had seen this in a crystal ball back in the 1990s, we would have swallowed our tonsils!

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Apparently Harry is going to discuss Charles' cancer on Good Morning America ..... and he wonders why no one will have anything to do with him.

I'm sure it will just be ' he's doing fine and he seems in really good spirits blah blah blah' but you can't help but think was there an ulterior motive for that quick visit.

• Wow
  • Sick