Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gosh what a terrible year for them all, and it's only Feb!

It's Camilla I'm starting to get worried about, I worry things will carry on as if it's normal this year, then next 💥. These things often come in 3's

Reactions: 2

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Sorry to revert back to the names.
If Charles were to die before G C & L are grown. George would be POW so what would C&L be called?

Reactions: 1

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Apparently Harry is going to discuss Charles' cancer on Good Morning America ..... and he wonders why no one will have anything to do with him.

I'm sure it will just be ' he's doing fine and he seems in really good spirits blah blah blah' but you can't help but think was there an ulterior motive for that quick visit.
Surely not even he can be that thick / clueless ? That does tie up with his lightning visit which didn't fit with KC3's schedule though...

lordy he makes me queasy.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
No one ever speaks like that though. The consort just means married to king, we all know she's married to the king and that's why shes Queen.
Its not usual to specify consort everytime you say Queen. No one will when it's Kate as Queen consort and no one did when it was the Queen mother.
The late Queen never said she was to be called Queen Consort Camilla, she said that Camilla would be Queen Consort rather than Princess Consort.
Charles hasn't changed anything hence me pulling it up when you said he had.

People that get obsessed over the consort part, usually don't understand what consort means and think it's a way of showing someone is a lesser version of Queen when that's not the case at all.
That's what I was thinking of Princess Consort. Not Queen Consort. Couldn't think why it didn't seem quite right.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
So are William and Kate living permanently in Adelaide Cottage? Is it supposed to be a nicer place than Frogmore Cottage? Also, who lives in Frogmore cottage now?

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
My FIL died of this. It was just horrific. He wasted away and fast. I would just want to be put out of my misery upon diagnosis.

I doubt it is that for Charles, I'd assume bladder or something if they caught it while he was underdoing tests for the prostate problem and they said it wasn't prostate cancer.
Would have been caught early, which is always good with cancer.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
And now this… awful - they had a pretty highe profile wedding at Windsor in 2019
Lady Gabriella represented William at King Constantine's funeral as her mother was very good friends with him. I wonder if she was also due to attend the memorial today?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Delighted to see that. To be fair, you do forget in the excitement to see them in front of you. I imagine it's different when you meet them one on one.
I’ve always thought much easier for men to do the neck bow than for a woman to curtsy!

I’ve seen royals drive by but I’ve never met one in person but I wouldn’t curtsy but would shake their hand if they offered it!

One thing I find odd is all the royals having to bow or curtsy to the sovereign. I wonder if they still have to do it behind doors? I feel like they probably did have to with the late Queen but Charles is less stuffy about it!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I think his sister, Princess Alexandra, brother Prince Michael and Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester, might have something to say about Prince Edward being the last surviving first cousin of Queen Elizabeth?
Yes, a lot of people mentioned it in the article.

stardust21

VIP Member
Might be wrong as not up on the title protocol but I think the dukedom titles outrank. I seem to remember a lot of fuss about Harry and Meghan as even if Sussex is removed, they will then be Prince and Princess as Harry was born with that? I’m sure someone will correct me………
Also not up on it, but I don’t think Meghan is a princess? I thought that Kate only became one when William became Prince of Wales because she was then married to the heir to the thrown? Definitely could be wrong.