Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
I had You Tube playing in the background the other day and I remember a bloke talking about AI affecting vlogs etc with people talking out of sync.
Yesterday I watched someone talking about the political situation and the voice was completely out of sync with the mouth movement 🤷
I'm wondering now if this is what he's on about. Wish I'd paid attention now to what he was saying.😀
I’ve never heard of that one but it might have been. 😮 Weird isn’t it.

Reactions: 1

Andouilette

I doubt Princess Michael is well known in the US.
The poster was referring to the US. In the UK she’d never be called Princess Meghan but in the US it is likely she would as I doubt they’d call her Princess Henry.
I’ve heard US media refer to Kate/Catherine as Princess Kate/Catherine which is also incorrect so they’d do the same with Meghan.
That could happen, yes, so it's just as well she has the duchess handle for them to use:D
I suspect Princess Michael is very disappointed by her lack of visibility in the US, she was never backwards in coming forwards, that one!

Meowsy

Prince & Princess Michael of Kent's son in law.
---
I see the news was strictly embargoed until 1800hrs. It also mentioned the death has come as a great shock. I wonder if this had anything to do with William's no show?. Maybe he'd gone to be with The Kent's and Lady Gabriella.
---
Article states he was found dead at a property.

No mention of a child, I thought Lady Gabriella was pregnant when she fainted at the Queen’s funeral?

• Wow

Hinkypunk

Chatty Member
More worrying to me is that she had to reach out to them for that story to exist, as the DM aren't exactly skilled investigative reporters (unless legalities are thrown out the window). I can't imagine seeking out a name-drop in the Daily Mail.
The DM advertised for the sender of the cone card to contact them on one of their articles.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm curious to know why Charles is backwards and forwards to the hospital for treatment. If he was having chemo couldn't they do that at Sandringham? All the blood work and administration of the chemo could be done there. If he was having radiotherapy don't they do that in blocks of days? Not once a week?

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I just searched for it and obviously the Daily Mail have an exclusive with the sender 😂

Honestly sometimes I can’t work out if I feel sorry for Daily Mail reporters or not, with the shite they write about 😂
They take the money, so no sympathy here 😁

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
In the same way, should Charlotte ever have children they would only be eligible for the stylings of her spouse
I thought this was the normal way for European royalty but I’ve noticed in Sweden Princess Madeline’s children are Princesses/Duchesses and Prince /Duke. Her husband didn’t even become a Swedish citizen or take any official title.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Imagine if it was that Charles insisted William be the one walking along with Andrew at the memorial and having it look like William was happy to have Andrew back on board and William refused to be the scapegoat?
---
I thought it was pancreatic cancer. What is it then?
I doubt it’s pancreatic. More like bladder which is what I think Philip also had.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Sussex is not their surname, same as Cambridge is not the surname of Charlotte, George and Louis. Their family name is Mounbatten-Windsor, the whole Royal Family, including Princess Ann, Prince Edward and the rest all have that name on their passports.
Sussex and Cambridge have been taken from their 'Dukedoms' although the 'Cambridge' children could now use 'Wales' as their surname as William is now the Prince of Wales. It is just a custom which has been used for centuries by our Monarchy.
I never said Sussex is their surname?

Last edited: