The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh?
Reddit is where it is at this week. Kate, kids, parents and sister havent been seen in 58 days. The pippa pics in St Barths are apparently old. Camilla now also out of site. As is Edward. Also Irish Presindent!. They are off to their bunkers or worse. Yer man kills himself and a Rothschild is also dead...
Eh! The Irish Pres??

Reactions: 3
Queen Mother was (I believe) after her husband died so I guess she could be if she wanted to.
I don’t think william would have her around if his father passed. He and Harry still have not forgiven her for braking up their parents marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a bad neck pain yesterday so was trying to distract myself. Now I'm feeling a lot better so far today a vague memory is nagging at me.
I could swear that someone (if I had to guess I would say River) said that it has gone entirely unnoticed someone else in the Royal circle becoming ill, getting treatment and recuperating. Sounded like they were nearly better now.
Sorry to see a fellow neck pain sufferer, but just wanted to say I got a microwaveable wheat bag that drapes round the back of my neck and it’s so soothing and wonderful. I use it whenever I feel an attack coming on, I even wear it out under my coat. It seems to prevent the pain, I’m really sold on it!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think william would have her around if his father passed. He and Harry still have not forgiven her for braking up their parents marriage
I believe William has a good relationship with her. He sees how happy she makes his father accepts her.

Reactions: 27
Sorry to see a fellow neck pain sufferer, but just wanted to say I got a microwaveable wheat bag that drapes round the back of my neck and it’s so soothing and wonderful. I use it whenever I feel an attack coming on, I even wear it out under my coat. It seems to prevent the pain, I’m really sold on it!
Doh! I've got one of them! I'll have to track it down. Thanks for the reminder. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Reddit is where it is at this week. Kate, kids, parents and sister havent been seen in 58 days. The pippa pics in St Barths are apparently old. Camilla now also out of site. As is Edward. Also Irish Presindent!. They are off to their bunkers or worse. Yer man kills himself and a Rothschild is also dead...
Harry and Meghan to the rescue! Close sources indicate that the couple are prepared to negotiate an eye watering fee to become Royal Caretakers of the Monarchy. Each Royal visit/appointment will incur a separate charge. Photo opportunities to be granted when fully staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Harry and Meghan to the rescue! Close sources indicate that the couple are prepared to negotiate an eye watering fee to become Royal Caretakers of the Monarchy. Each Royal visit/appointment will incur a separate charge. Photo opportunities to be granted when fully staged.
I feel this is why Harry flew in to grab some or any news off Charles to his advantage. Do you believe that what u say is true tho?

Reactions: 2
I feel this is why Harry flew in to grab some or any news off Charles to his advantage. Do you believe that what u say is true tho?
Yes, Harry already had all his press interviews lined up for Invictus when dear old Pa conveniently got his new cancer diagnosis. Haz was there in flash, uninvited, to use the Royals for clout to elevate himself in the world press arena. I cannot even fathom that one could be so crass, cold, and callous to use someone's cancer diagnosis to elevate yourself and your merching endeavours. Let alone that person being your own father. It speaks volumes about Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the same way, should Charlotte ever have children they would only be eligible for the stylings of her spouse
I thought this was the normal way for European royalty but I’ve noticed in Sweden Princess Madeline’s children are Princesses/Duchesses and Prince /Duke. Her husband didn’t even become a Swedish citizen or take any official title.

Reactions: 1
As Queen Dowager she would be entitled to a certain amount of respect and income but I suspect she would move back to her family home and spend her days with her family and friends, retiring from Royal life completely.

Reactions: 8
What will happen to Camilla if/when Charles dies (first) ? Will she still be a working royal?
I can imagine her supporting the charities really close to her heart but not sure if she would be full time still.
---
He's was rushed to hospital the other day, think he's still there.
This is shocking! He can’t die! I know absolutely nothing about him or his politics or even if he’s good at his job but he’s a cute little guy and had two lovely dogs.

Reactions: 10
Yes, Harry already had all his press interviews lined up for Invictus when dear old Pa conveniently got his new cancer diagnosis. Haz was there in flash, uninvited, to use the Royals for clout to elevate himself in the world press arena. I cannot even fathom that one could be so crass, cold, and callous to use someone's cancer diagnosis to elevate yourself and your merching endeavours. Let alone that person being your own father. It speaks volumes about Harry.
And if he didn't turn up then the flag-shaggers would have been up in arms that he couldn't be bothered to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.