The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd not heard the kids weren't allowed to visit, what a shame for them but then again, not a standard family so maybe that's it. Still standby the comment that there is no reason for kids to not see wheelchairs
Apparently children aren’t allowed at the London Clinic.

When my daughter was young she came to visit me in hospital when I was quite ill and it traumatised her. Over the years if I ever got ill she’d be hysterical screaming ‘please don’t go back to hospital’, so I do think it’s a good thing for kids not to visit but each to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s an image thing. They are building this saint-like profile around her, so it could be a very simple procedure but something that could shake that image… maybe a vaginoplasty? She had three natural deliveries, she is also a bit of a sportswoman, things may be a bit lose down there. Just imagine the comments about their sex lives? Or, getting a bit wilder here, a liver transplant? Just imagine people dragging back all those pictures where she used to look sad and wonder if she developed a drinking problem? I think it’s something that could damage her sainthood.
That you, Meghan?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes it does say online I think that you have to have special permission for kids to visit there, although I’m sure if anyone was going to get that it would be them 😂

To be fair I have an incredibly vivid memory of my dad being in hospital when I was around 8-9 and I was distraught, seeing him in the hospital bed etc and at that age I just immediately associated hospital with something serious and life threatening. I can totally understand why they might not have wanted to take the kids, plus it’s an hour trip each way from Windsor which just adds to making it seem like a big deal for kids their age.

I can also understand why they wouldn’t want them to see her in a wheelchair, it’s not about a wheelchair being a bad thing, but when you have a mum who is always running around and doing sports with you etc (which we can gather Kate is) it would be a huge shock and would just add to their worry I should think no matter how much you might warn them beforehand

Reactions: 11
Off topic I know but I remember being very scared when my mum went into hospital and I wasn't initially allowed to see her. Cried constantly until my dad relented and took me, she was very poorly but being able to see her and tell her I loved her in person helped so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She might not even have been in hospital. May be they aren’t getting along and she’s at her parents. Or another Royal residence? It could all just be a cover story! And if they have decided on some time apart is it such a bad thing? It’s no more our business than her health is. Sometimes people need a break! It’s not a crime. But after his parents separation you can see why they wouldn’t release a statement. And they would try and keep it confidential. (If it is that). The last 3/5 years haven’t been brilliant for any of them. For whatever reasons.
---
I think it’s an image thing. They are building this saint-like profile around her, so it could be a very simple procedure but something that could shake that image… maybe a vaginoplasty? She had three natural deliveries, she is also a bit of a sportswoman, things may be a bit lose down there. Just imagine the comments about their sex lives? Or, getting a bit wilder here, a liver transplant? Just imagine people dragging back all those pictures where she used to look sad and wonder if she developed a drinking problem? I think it’s something that could damage her sainthood.
Jokes aside, it’s true though. They treated Diana the same. A woman who had an affair with a married man. I mean, I loved Lady Di but let’s face it she wasn’t a Saint was she? She knew what she was doing and expertly courted the press!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She might not even have been in hospital. May be they aren’t getting along and she’s at her parents. Or another Royal residence? It could all just be a cover story! And if they have decided on some time apart is it such a bad thing? It’s no more our business than her health is. Sometimes people need a break! It’s not a crime. But after his parents separation you can see why they wouldn’t release a statement. And they would try and keep it confidential. (If it is that). The last 3/5 years haven’t been brilliant for any of them. For whatever reasons.
---

Jokes aside, it’s true though. They treated Diana the same. A woman who had an affair with a married man. I mean, I loved Lady Di but let’s face it she wasn’t a Saint was she? She knew what she was doing and expertly courted the press!
You should write a novel with that creative imagination 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whenever she comes back, I hope she won't be expected to do garden parties at the Palace or a state dinner/ visits early on, she needs to be eased in. All those people fussing at her asking how she is and watching her like a hawke, how exhausting

Reactions: 2
You should write a novel with that creative imagination 😜
Well, the Royal family don’t lie or cover up anything do they? 😂😂😂 Very big on truth telling that lot are! Everyone is speculating on her health. It’s possible it’s a smoke screen! I suppose I could say her kids are fake. Now that’s some creative imagination 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think the fact that she wasn’t shown leaving the hospital and there have been absolutely no leaks shows the seriousness of the operation. If she’s had abdominal surgery then whilst they probably made her get up and out of bed as quickly as possible they could have insisted she used a wheelchair to leave, I know some hospitals are like that. Either way I hope she gets better soon.

Reactions: 18
That and the fact that previous hospital worker killed herself. Forgotten what that was about 🤔
Maybe someone could jog my memory?

That and the fact that previous hospital worker killed herself. Forgotten what that was about 🤔
Maybe someone could jog my memory?
was it an Australian radio station called the hospital pretending to be family (the Queen?) and the nurse gave them some info?

Reactions: 9
I think the fact that she wasn’t shown leaving the hospital and there have been absolutely no leaks shows the seriousness of the operation. If she’s had abdominal surgery then whilst they probably made her get up and out of bed as quickly as possible they could have insisted she used a wheelchair to leave, I know some hospitals are like that. Either way I hope she gets better soon.
I had a right hemicolectomy (luckily without a stoma but I didn't know that till I woke up properly in the HDU) and spent seven days in hospital, one in the High Dependency Unit. I was encouraged to get up and walk about as soon as I got on to the ward and helped out of bed to wash and eat sitting in the HDU. I was also encouraged to get dressed and go downstairs to the coffee shop by the sixth day. Despite all this, I was still transferred to the Patient Transport ambulance by wheelchair when discharged. I also needed a pillow between me and the seat belt. TBH, I wouldn't have minded staying longer, especially if I had had the facilities that the London Clinic offer, as I spent a fair amount of time in bed when I got home. NHS estimate is six to eight weeks for most of the recovery.

A side effect is that, despite having the operation done by laparoscopy, I have a large scar between my breastbone and navel where they removed the colon and lymph nodes, which gave me a lot of trouble in the couple of months after the operation. Thanks to the muscles being cut, I have a completely different shape there even though I can now do sit ups (out and in at boobs, out under bust, in at waist, out at hips). I can't wear anything that rubs on the scar yet (sixteen months since the operation) except for old joggers so I'm living in a new wardrobe of dresses with high waists. Kate may well have to come to terms with something similar, however sporty she is. Those of you who have had caesarians may understand the lingering effects of cutting through muscle - according to friends' moans anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
was it an Australian radio station called the hospital pretending to be family (the Queen?) and the nurse gave them some info?
The nurse who killed herself was the one who put them through to another nurse who gave them some info but then realised it was a prank.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The Royals all around the world are fighting for their lives to stay relevant and important in the modern world. Kate is clearly a large part of the system that works very well for them publicly. They know if she left that would be it. I think she is very unwell, I never want to assume cause I have suffered from an ED. But, she hasn’t looked like the picture of health for a very long time.
Him visiting once is extremely odd and her family also not visiting is even weirder. That normally happens if you’re in hospital for mental health reasons. Which I highly speculate is the reason or a contributor to her physical health issues.

The consequences of a long term ED are dire and hardly spoken about.

Reactions: 11
---

I think if the Palace officials have made this up: lied, so she can go to her parents for a break from her husband, then it’s a very bleak day for the HOW. Whatever BP were to say in the future on anything, nobody would believe them.
She’s definitely ill and has had surgery, they wouldn’t lie about something so prominent and serious.

Reactions: 3
The Royals all around the world are fighting for their lives to stay relevant and important in the modern world. Kate is clearly a large part of the system that works very well for them publicly. They know if she left that would be it. I think she is very unwell, I never want to assume cause I have suffered from an ED. But, she hasn’t looked like the picture of health for a very long time.
Him visiting once is extremely odd and her family also not visiting is even weirder. That normally happens if you’re in hospital for mental health reasons. Which I highly speculate is the reason or a contributor to her physical health issues.

The consequences of a long term ED are dire and hardly spoken about.
Do you really think that William only visited her once? I think that he did one very visible trip so the press could get their pics, then he used a more private entrance so he wouldn't be seen.

Reactions: 32
Do you really think that William only visited her once? I think that he did one very visible trip so the press could get their pics, then he used a more private entrance so he wouldn't be seen.
I saw reports that he, the children & her parents all went via a private entrance at the rear of the hospital. Presumably the same one she left from when she was discharged

Reactions: 21
I do have a chuckle at this thread. There is always someone who has a brother/uncle/goldfish who is "in the know" and get properly defensive when others don't just fall into a firm belief in what they are peddling.

With Charles and Camilla we have plenty of proof, for example the Tampon Tape, but no one...NO ONE has one shred of proof of the Rose rumour other than a dodgy Twitter story from someone who backed down. If anyone had proof they would have got it out there somehow whether internally or internationally.

Prince Harry or Meghan would have desperately wanted this out there officially, so if even they couldn't manage it, I still think the whole thing is rot.

People are jealous of Kate or don't like her, that's ok, sad but ok. But they are desperate for this to be true so they just meekly accept it because it suits them.

We have proof of Camilla, there is some proof of Andrew's and Harry/Meghan's potential misdeeds etc, even Fergie and Sophie's in the past but no one can generate anything about this story.

It's all so funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.