The Royal Family #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how gullible people are. Charles is obviously having a BBL. Wake up sheeple 🙄 /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For the immediate bruising and swelling phase, two weeks is reasonable, based on what I remember from my mother. It was very traumatic seeing my mom like that (I was 16). Kate’s children are much younger. So I can see her instinct to protect them from seeing the worst of it by staying somewhere. Maybe she timed it until they were back in school and busy after the holidays. Full recovery is three months.

In this case, saying abdominal is a lie. But if she hasn’t said it, everyone would have jumped to plastic surgery. It was a lose lose. Or maybe she had something else done too so it’s not a lie.
This is just RIDICULOUS

• Heart
Reactions: 9
insanity!! I’m laughing imagining Kate debuting a boob job after Easter 😂 abdomen adjacent!!
Made me think of the only fools and horses episode where they think boyce has murdered Marlene but she’s been having a boob job

Kates gonna appear with bleach blonde hair, massive boobs and her face pulled back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.