The Royal Family #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying she needs a facelift. But yes women in the public eye do get them, and usually around age 40. I wouldn’t blame her at all for wanting one, with the microscope she is always under.

If they had only said surgery, people would have jumped right to plastic surgery. So they added abdominal.

The two-week stay is the tell for me. There is hardly any surgery that requires such a long stay now. And again, I believe that was added for the children’s sake (which I support)
A facelift doesn't require that stay, and bruising is gone within 2 weeks usually. She wouldn't need all the way until easter off, and William wouldn't need weeks off to look after.

Also, do you not think it'd be a bit of an obvious lie when she pops back and looks far tighter, after what they've said is abdominal surgery? The only thing worse than not telling the public is telling a lie. The palace knows this.

Reactions: 8
A facelift doesn't require that stay, and bruising is gone within 2 weeks usually. She wouldn't need all the way until easter off, and William wouldn't need weeks off to look after.

Also, do you not think it'd be a bit of an obvious lie when she pops back and looks far tighter, after what they've said is abdominal surgery? The only thing worse than not telling the public is telling a lie. The palace knows this.
‘Princess Kate glows on comeback to Royal duties after abdominal surgery’ 🤔😉

I really don’t think that any surgery that could wait would be done while Charles was being relieved of most his prostate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I really don’t think that any surgery that could wait would be done while Charles was being relieved of most his prostate.
Ar Kate ♥

Yeah. We've only got Camilla of the top 4 at the moment. That was not a planned situation in any way.

Reactions: 5
Relieved of his prostate 😂😂QUOTE="Boring Monday, post: 18100921, member: 212954"]

[/QUO

For the immediate bruising and swelling phase, two weeks is reasonable, based on what I remember from my mother. It was very traumatic seeing my mom like that (I was 16). Kate’s children are much younger. So I can see her instinct to protect them from seeing the worst of it by staying somewhere. Maybe she timed it until they were back in school and busy after the holidays. Full recovery is three months.

In this case, saying abdominal is a lie. But if she hasn’t said it, everyone would have jumped to plastic surgery. It was a lose lose. Or maybe she had something else done too so it’s not a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol I’ve no doubt she gets botox etc but there is absolutely no way she is getting a facelift …the whole worlds press knows she is in hosp for an extended stay, the price for the first pic will be immense and once it comes it will be scrutinised down to microscopic detail….do you really think people won’t notice she’s had a lift? She maybe would like one who knows, but there’s no way this is what’s happening….and as for the tummy tuck rumours 🙄….can the woman not be sick in peace without being expected to emerge rivalling one of the kardashians fs 🙈
For the immediate bruising and swelling phase, two weeks is reasonable, based on what I remember from my mother. It was very traumatic seeing my mom like that (I was 16). Kate’s children are much younger. So I can see her instinct to protect them from seeing the worst of it by staying somewhere. Maybe she timed it until they were back in school and busy after the holidays. Full recovery is three months.

In this case, saying abdominal is a lie. But if she hasn’t said it, everyone would have jumped to plastic surgery. It was a lose lose. Or maybe she had something else done too so it’s not a lie.

Reactions: 20
Lol I’ve no doubt she gets botox etc but there is absolutely no way she is getting a facelift …the whole worlds press knows she is in hosp for an extended stay, the price for the first pic will be immense and once it comes it will be scrutinised down to microscopic detail….do you really think people won’t notice she’s had a lift? She maybe would like one who knows, but there’s no way this is what’s happening….and as for the tummy tuck rumours 🙄….can the woman not be sick in peace without being expected to emerge rivalling one of the kardashians fs 🙈
What would there be to tuck with her tummy!?

Reactions: 15
I for one believe that Catherine is having abdominal surgery. I think it’s more bowel related than gynaecology. And the reason for staying in hospital for so long is that she will most likely have a catheter and a temporary bag in place, plus she will be having wound care and therefore to stay in hospital, rather than be discharged 4-5 days after surgery is so that a team of nurses can still care for her, rather than get district nurses in. Who will need to be vetted as they will be stepping foot in to the Wales inner sanctum

Reactions: 19
The articles in the DM saying Harry should come home :rolleyes: , Who's to say they want him to come back? for a start they cant trust him.
And if he did turn up or make a comment they’d say he’s making it all about him or causing the public worry by flying in before the king can make a comment about his health

Reactions: 1
Someone of her immense public stature will most likely have a facelift at some point. Especially with the brutal microscope she is under at all times. They recommend now that people have them younger, more towards 40, than the previous age of 50+. Less noticeable, faster healing and better results.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Kate were having a facelift surely she'd have it on the QT during the summer or some other quiet time of the year when they're not visible. This is drawing way too much attention to her for it to be a facelift. Not saying she wouldn't have one but it would be planned better if she were.

Reactions: 16
Someone of her immense public stature will most likely have a facelift at some point. Especially with the brutal microscope she is under at all times. They recommend now that people have them younger, more towards 40, than the previous age of 50+. Less noticeable, faster healing and better results.
Who are "they"? US cosmetic surgeons?
---
Ar Kate ♥

Yeah. We've only got Camilla of the top 4 at the moment. That was not a planned situation in any way.
Camilla would cope. She's a trooper and could hold hold the fort admirably.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not saying she needs a facelift. But yes women in the public eye do get them, and usually around age 40. I wouldn’t blame her at all for wanting one, with the microscope she is always under.

If they had only said surgery, people would have jumped right to plastic surgery. So they added abdominal.

The two-week stay is the tell for me. There is hardly any surgery that requires such a long stay now. And again, I believe that was added for the children’s sake (which I support)
Not members of the Royal Family or Camilla would have had one. Nope not buying it all all and certainly not as young as 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought you were joking at first, but you’re actually seriously trying to convince people she’s having a face lift aren’t you? 😂

How on earth would one of the most photographed women on the planet get away with a facelift without anyone noticing?! 😂

She has had some form of abdominal surgery, either gyne related or gastro. There’s no conspiracy theory to be had apart from if it’s her bowls or her uterus.

Reactions: 31
Ar Kate ♥

At the risk of sounding ghoulish it does highlight how fragile the whole thing is. There is a possibility Charles could pass of natural causes before George turns 18 and God forbid anything happened to William then it would fall to Harry to become Regent. I’ve no doubt Andrew would be arrogant enough to think he could step in if Harry refused as well 😐

Maybe the Palace could consider cryogenically freezing William and just defrosting him for occasional Kinging if anything happens to Charles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's clearly not having a facelift and only a complete nutbag would think she was. She doesn't need one and, in any case, 42-year-olds these days don't have 'full facelifts'. They have botox and filler (and potentially other non-surgical procedures) and then, if they do move on to surgery, they have things like blepharoplasty to address specific areas.

Reactions: 20
Gastro (or joint gynae/gastro as is quite common) is the only sensible suggestion. Poor woman is likely to have an at least temporary bag and then be dealing with ridiculous face lift suggestions.

Reactions: 8
Most royal women dabble in Botox and fillers. Often early one and done rather subtle. To achieve an „gracefully aging while looking as if they aren’t aging as quickly as ordinary people“ look. We haven’t seen a full facelift in a long time. It seems to be more of an old fashioned thing and most of the times it’s pretty obvious.

I also disagree that there is any problem with the number of active royal workers. There are Camilla, Edward and Anne - all equipped to act as Counsellors of State so more than enough to take over for one monarch. And Sophie. A lot of monarchies don’t have more than 4-5 adults. That’s including the monarch. The BRF will be fine even if Charles dies tomorrow (which I don’t hope). I am pretty sure the second something happens to Charles or Wiliam they will draw a new plan around George that doesn’t include H or PA. The BRF is known to only deal with matters if it’s really necessary instead of crafting a new plan while there are still two people up that are perfectly fine health wise.

Reactions: 11
Gastro (or joint gynae/gastro as is quite common) is the only sensible suggestion. Poor woman is likely to have an at least temporary bag and then be dealing with ridiculous face lift suggestions.
Exactly this. Poor woman to be dealing with either or both of those issues. It has made the Royal family feel vulnerable though because in general you don't expect major health issues with someone of her age (particularly because she is so fit) - you expect things like prostate issues at the King's age.

Reactions: 4
Going in for a facelift :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Do me a favour

Whatever is going on, I wish the POW all the best and a speedy recovery

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.