The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duty.
its currently all about the appearance of a united family and therefore stable monarchy … and let’s be honest, but putting on a nice coat, going to a Carol Service and making nice with relatives for a couple of minutes is something that isnt really that onerous or even limited to the RF.
Most folk at Christmas are smiling sweetly at relatives both blood and in-law with varying degrees of gritted teeth.
Possibly duty but - if it were me- not on the payroll - I wouldn’t give a fiddlers fart about the inlaws carol service 🤣 maybe they are better people than me- but thinking ahead- who will be king and queen in a few years and the royals doing engagements are advancing in years… they may be needed in time- I would like to see Zara promoted.

Reactions: 2
That’s an oddly formal and boring Christmas card from the Waleses
It’s giving me Tommy Hilfiger fashion shoot with the crisp white shirts. Gives an All American vibe. I think the matchey matchey look is a bit cliche - I rather they did something silly like ugly Christmas jumpers.
---
I would like to see Zara promoted.
Zara’s not a working Royal as she doesn’t have a title.
---
I heard a rumour that Pippa and Kate were known as the wisteria sisters because they were such social climbers - in the sense they’d only speak to you if they deemed you socially acceptable.
‘Highly decorative, terribly fragrant and with a ferocious ability to climb’ - that’s how one Daily Mail writer described them
---
Looking at the Daily Mail top comments from 2010, it amazing how the views have changed so drastically. Now it’s all very gushing but back then it was a bit snippy
IMG_4393.jpeg
IMG_4394.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Beatrice is quite pretty at the right angle but she sure inherited the Hanoverian eyes. She looks so great since she got married, so happy too.

I just remember the stories of Beatrice sobbing in a bathroom at a charity event when Kate and Pippa bullied her relentlessly during the time Kate and William were publicly on their many break-ups.
You really do have it in for Kate 🤣

Reactions: 8
I didn't recall that story so googled it and found a few links maybe about it

one of the comments from the last article
If either of those articles are true that just makes the York sisters look bad. They refused to move up when asked by the organiser and referred to someone as a commoner but Kate is the mean girl?

I’ve got the impression over the past couple of years that Beatrice has become closer to the Wales. I think her husband has been a good influence in her life, she seems closer to family, dresses better and just looks happier. I don’t think Eugenie likes them that much, but I get the impression Eugenie has the same syndrome as Harry that she feels disgruntled at her place in life. That’s probably why they get on so well. She hates that people are above her and has a face like a slapped arse 90% of the time, for all the gossip of royal marriages hers is one that I don’t think is very secure.

Reactions: 16
It’s giving me Tommy Hilfiger fashion shoot with the crisp white shirts. Gives an All American vibe. I think the matchey matchey look is a bit cliche - I rather they did something silly like ugly Christmas jumpers.
---

---

‘Highly decorative, terribly fragrant and with a ferocious ability to climb’ - that’s how one Daily Mail writer described them
---
Looking at the Daily Mail top comments from 2010, it amazing how the views have changed so drastically. Now it’s all very gushing but back then it was a bit snippy
View attachment 2620721View attachment 2620722
But I thought the Daily Mail hadn’t ever posted a negative story about a Royal wife or girlfriend before Meghan. I thought it all started with here. Did you use AI to generate these? (/sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard a rumour that Pippa and Kate were known as the wisteria sisters because they were such social climbers - in the sense they’d only speak to you if they deemed you socially acceptable.

apparently Pippa was super promiscuous, butchyand was desperate to bag a well-off guy.
And then when she bagged her billionaire she went quiet.

Reactions: 7
Bea seems to be a good stepmum to Wolfie.

I liked the picture of her and Edo at their wedding with her wearing her Granny’s dress, HMTLQ and the DOE socially distanced from them outside the church, and the beautiful flowers around the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Bea seems to be a good stepmum to Wolfie.

I liked the picture of her and Edo at their wedding with her wearing her Granny’s dress, HMTLQ and the DOE socially distanced from them outside the church, and the beautiful flowers around the church.
I've always felt that Beatrice has had a hard time with all the unflattering photos and horrible comments about her weight and looks in the past. She's obviously lost a lot of weight now and her figure is as slim as Kate's. I hope she's happier and enjoying her own family in private. Can't be easy having a Dad who has been publicly disgraced and a Mum who is a liability no matter how "royal" you are.

Reactions: 26
Beatrice has very big, round eyes that can make her look like a fish at times as well as having large teeth with an overbite in a small mouth. Eugenie looks like her dad in drag and wears really unflattering things. None of them are stereotypically pretty like Princess Madeline of Sweden or Charlotte Casiraghi (I know not technically a royal) or are they inherently stylish like the young Princess Margaret was or Princess Caroline. I think Bea is finding her feet later in her life which is great - reminds me of Sophie. She seems to have had a quiet glow up over the past 10 or so years.

---

---

View attachment 2620721View attachment 2620722
Zara’s not a working royal how did that news escape me🙄 - In the future the younger( non working royals ) might be needed to do engagements- Yorks have titles - I’d like to see get Zara , Promoted- ( titled - if you need me to spell it out) hope that clears it up for you…..

I thought their christmas card was understated on purpose - the King and Queen’s first card since coronation is very fancy in their robes and crowns.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’re as close to the York sisters as they are the Tindalls and Phillips, you only have to look at how all the kids interact with each other at events to see they clearly spend a lot of time together, but there are a few sweet moments between Charlotte and Beatrice that have been caught on camera that suggest there is definitely some level of relationship there

I always presumed B&E struggled with the fact that they were the “blood” princesses but along came this “commoner” who was prettier and more popular and got all the attention etc, it wouldn’t have helped that their parents spoilt them so much and gave them an over inflated opinion of their status etc

I think for Beatrice at least, age and having a stable family life and husband herself has dealt with that, the jury is still out on Eugenie for me

A friend of mine has a daughter who knows Lady Louise from school. Apparently she is going to be a working royal after St Andrews. I think this is an excellent idea. Not sure how the York princesses see it…

Reactions: 11
Zara’s not a working royal how did that news escape me🙄 - In the future the younger( non working royals ) might be needed to do engagements- Yorks have titles - I’d like to see get Zara , Promoted- ( titled - if you need me to spell it out) hope that clears it up for you…..
No need to be sarky - she can’t work for the Royals as she isn’t technically a Royal. So she can’t be promoted.

Reactions: 2

I thought their christmas card was understated on purpose - the King and Queen’s first card since coronation is very fancy in their robes and crowns.
Zara will never be a working royal. She has no title, she's way down the LOS and she has her own career. Her parents already turned down a title on her behalf so I can't see that happening either. Charles or William are hardly just going to confer a title on Mike Tindall - it would draw too much criticism. Anyway I think Zara and Mike like the setup they have at the moment. They get the royal association but have more privacy and freedom.

Reactions: 14
Zara’s just gone part time on her equestrian career to spend more time with the kids, I wonder if that means more adverts - she definitely couldn’t do those as a working member of the royal family

Reactions: 5
Zara will never be a working royal. She has no title, she's way down the LOS and she has her own career. Her parents already turned down a title on her behalf so I can't see that happening either. Charles or William are hardly just going to confer a title on Mike Tindall - it would draw too much criticism. Anyway I think Zara and Mike like the setup they have at the moment. They get the royal association but have more privacy and freedom.
And they can make money promoting things, doing reality shows and OK spreads.

They have the best of both worlds.

Princess Anne was before her time!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.