The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM trying to stir some tit up saying Zara didn’t “appear to be” with her husband Mike and “was instead accompanied by her brother Peter”.
They loved the James Haskell (poor man’s Mike) and Chloe Madeley split drama so they’d be all over the same with Mike and Zara. I don’t think the two of them would bait the tabloids and paps in the same way though

Reactions: 3
Zara and Mike Tindall make a great couple and have a lovely family, I really hope they’re not heading for splitsville. They’re not ones for having their supporters posting shite on social media, engaging in spats about their “entitlement”, or getting involved in dramas and court cases.

Reactions: 2
Zara and Mike Tindall make a great couple and have a lovely family, I really hope they’re not heading for splitsville. They’re not ones for having their supporters posting shite on social media, engaging in spats about their “entitlement”, or getting involved in dramas and court cases.
I don’t they are in the slightest, just the DM trying to make something up. Pretty sure he is on a tour with that rugby podcast so nothing suspicious in it

I think Pippa and Zara looked really really nice. Especially Pippa’s suit.
Don’t care much about Cathrine‘s all white look. Reminds of a Bold and Beautiful Brooke or Taylor. I don’t know why or how this popped into my head. The series was on in the mornings here for a couple of years but I have no idea what happened in the beginning or afterwards. Might still be running? I just remember it was so crazy stupid but also highly entertaining to ten years old me staying at home from school being sick.
Beatrice looks like a dowdy country aristo. I can absolutely see this being something Kate would wear. And Eugenie looks like from the 2000s or 2010s but not in a good way (and I say this as someone who still wears a side parting/fringe, skinny jeans and so on).

Reactions: 5
I think Pippa and Zara looked really really nice. Especially Pippa’s suit.
Don’t care much about Cathrine‘s all white look. Reminds of a Bold and Beautiful Brooke or Taylor. I don’t know why or how this popped into my head. The series was on in the mornings here for a couple of years but I have no idea what happened in the beginning or afterwards. Might still be running? I just remember it was so crazy stupid but also highly entertaining to ten years old me staying at home from school being sick.
Beatrice looks like a dowdy country aristo. I can absolutely see this being something Kate would wear. And Eugenie looks like from the 2000s or 2010s but not in a good way (and I say this as someone who still wears a side parting/bands, skinny jeans and so on).
What's wrong with a side parting?!!! I've only just started to branch out from skinny jeans and now you're saying my side part is wrong too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What's wrong with a side parting?!!! I've only just started to branch out from skinny jeans and now you're saying my side part is wrong too!
I don't think my hair would part in a different direction now. It's been on the same side since I was about 8 😆. Plus I always feel a bit like a spaniel whenever I've tried a centre parting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont think there is anything wrong with a side parting, otherwise some people look like an Afghan hound!
Beatrice’s make up was a bit OTT

• Haha
I don’t they are in the slightest, just the DM trying to make something up. Pretty sure he is on a tour with that rugby podcast so nothing suspicious in it
Great couple, from all accounts Mike is not the saint they make him out to be.. whispers have been highlighting “ cough, cough “ his roving eye!!

I like Beatrice dress wonder why no coat was it not cold in London? I will see myself out.😉

Reactions: 2
Noooooo. I don’t. I love mine. It just send to be one of those things that is „over“ right now. I don’t care though.

Great couple, from all accounts Mike is not the saint they make him out to be.. whispers have been highlighting “ cough, cough “ his roving eye!!
Wasn't he *cough* up to no good in Australia and didn't Zara flight to the other end of the world at the time. The fact he's friends with far too tight shirt Haskell speaks volumes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s because she’s a little strange looking but Beatrice looked a little deranged in this photos.

years ago a comedian on a chat show said that Beatrice looked like a hamster that was being held too tight and I’ve never been able to forget it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s because she’s a little strange looking but Beatrice looked a little deranged in this photos.

years ago a comedian on a chat show said that Beatrice looked like a hamster that was being held too tight and I’ve never been able to forget it
Beatrice seriously upped her clothing game since Edo.

Reactions: 9
I think Beatrice is quite pretty at the right angle but she sure inherited the Hanoverian eyes. She looks so great since she got married, so happy too.

I just remember the stories of Beatrice sobbing in a bathroom at a charity event when Kate and Pippa bullied her relentlessly during the time Kate and William were publicly on their many break-ups.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beatrice has transformed since she married Edo, who I really like, you can tell she’s in a great place and he’s worked wonders for her confidence (and potentially suggested a good stylist)

Reactions: 16
Agree wrt her clothes but he sets my spider senses off... there's just something off about him IMHO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.