The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Beatrice is quite pretty at the right angle but she sure inherited the Hanoverian eyes. She looks so great since she got married, so happy too.

I just remember the stories of Beatrice sobbing in a bathroom at a charity event when Kate and Pippa bullied her relentlessly during the time Kate and William were publicly on their many break-ups.
If those stories were true we would have heard about them on Oprah ( she wailing the reverse happened about flowergirls she would have squeezed in a “like she made Bea cry” if she could) or we’d have got a hint of it on Netflix - but most of all her little rat dog would have spilled the beans in his ( loathe to call it a)book 🤮 didn’t happen or they would have squealed

Reactions: 11
I think Beatrice is quite pretty at the right angle but she sure inherited the Hanoverian eyes. She looks so great since she got married, so happy too.

I just remember the stories of Beatrice sobbing in a bathroom at a charity event when Kate and Pippa bullied her relentlessly during the time Kate and William were publicly on their many break-ups.
I didn't recall that story so googled it and found a few links maybe about it

one of the comments from the last article
Anyone remember that story Katie Nicholl wrote about when Kate had the day glo party-charity at a club and Katie Nicholl supposedly saw Kate and Beatrice talking, then Beatrice went into the bathroom, Katie Nicholl followed and Beatrice was crying over something supposedly Kate had done. The story had direct quotes from Beatrice…..I cant remember what Kate had supposedly done, but the story was quite revealing in that the two were never going to get on as friends. Imo

Not that I believe this current story, but I honestly dont think Kate and the York Princesses are friends.

There is video of the first Christmas(Boxiing Day ?) Kate attended with William and the Yorks, I think in that video there was a lot of indication that the york sisters and kate just don’t get on.

Reactions: 7
Beatrice has transformed since she married Edo, who I really like, you can tell she’s in a great place and he’s worked wonders for her confidence (and potentially suggested a good stylist)
she’s lost weight… that’s about all I can see.

I agree with another poster.. there is something off about him. I reckon Beatrice is happy because she’d been strung along and humiliated by her ex. Edo is her knight in shining armour, “rescued” her from spinsterhood (relevant in the context of a family with a heavy focus on marriage/status). It’s all great now… but I don’t have much faith in him at all. I reckon she could be in for a rude awakening when he’s decided he’s had enough.

He broke up with Dara in 2018 sometime, and started dating Beatrice before November that year. Her father has said there was an overlap and the timing certainly doesn’t look good. It’s all a bit grim. If Beatrice hadn’t been humiliated by her ex Dave Clark (who broke up with her after 10 years together in 2016, found someone else and had remarried in July 2018).

She has awful taste in men (not like her dad has set much of an example) and I don’t think Edouardo is the one to break the mould tbh.

Reactions: 6
I didn't recall that story so googled it and found a few links maybe about it

one of the comments from the last article
i always got mean girl vibes from Kate in all honesty

• Heart
Social climbing mean girl vibes are essentially what was told to me by someone I know well who went to uni with her and William so ymmv but it colored my opinion of her from then on for sure. Everyone knew she was one of many who changed their plans to snag William :ROFLMAO: but it worked!

I think A LOT of things were scrubbed from the internet, too - the smoking (nbd everyone did), excessive partying, stories of William cheating while at Sandhurst, etc.

Reactions: 9
i always got mean girl vibes from Kate in all honesty
Why do they rock up to her Carol thing etc then if she is sooooooo awful🤣 Oh Eugene is probably there to spy for the gruesomes but I do think Beatrice likes Kate- there was footage of them at one of the Carol services and it looked very warm between them- not so much with Eug 😉

IMG_0476.jpeg
The engagement count for this year has been published by The Times. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/12/09/hardest-working-royals-2023-revealed/

Even after adding up William and Kate’s engagements together, Anne did 162 more than them combined and Charles 130 more.

I don’t think they can keep hiding behind the excuse of raising their children when all three are now in school from probably 8:30 to 4pm. Also, have we actually seen anything major news wise from either of their big projects? Considering this is how they are wanting to work and move away from traditional engagements and tree planting etc, I would have expected to have heard more

Reactions: 16
Why do they rock up to her Carol thing etc then if she is sooooooo awful🤣 Oh Eugene is probably there to spy for the gruesomes but I do think Beatrice likes Kate- there was footage of them at one of the Carol services and it looked very warm between them- not so much with Eug 😉
Family obligations?
United front for the media.
i mean most people can be civil to people for a couple of minutes.

View attachment 2620540The engagement count for this year has been published by The Times. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/12/09/hardest-working-royals-2023-revealed/

Even after adding up William and Kate’s engagements together, Anne did 162 more than them combined and Charles 130 more.

I don’t think they can keep hiding behind the excuse of raising their children when all three are now in school from probably 8:30 to 4pm. Also, have we actually seen anything major news wise from either of their big projects? Considering this is how they are wanting to work and move away from traditional engagements and tree planting etc, I would have expected to have heard more
They want their projects namely so they don't have to work imo. They don't have to rock up to Leeds or Manchester or some rural organization if they don't want to. They can just have splashy PR projects on Instagram and say some platitudes and get praised. I think the entire shift in their outlook and how they 'work' isn't about actually doing anything, it's about making sure they do less whilst seeming to do more. Without doing regular 'seen to be believed' engagements where they encounter regular people, organizations, businesses, and community centers, etc - they don't want to do those things, but it's a way to connect the monarchy and people. Right now they're popular because they aren't Harry and Meghan, who are vile individuals.

Reactions: 10
Family obligations?
United front for the media.
i mean most people can be civil to people for a couple of minutes.
If they have bad feelings towards kate I’m sure Kate would prefer they stayed home- Bea comes across nice enough

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2620540The engagement count for this year has been published by The Times. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/12/09/hardest-working-royals-2023-revealed/

So,William is equal with and Kate overtaken by the not full time Royal 79 year old Prince Richard and Kate just ahead of his not full time royal 77 year old wife?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I disagree with the thoughts on Edo. Whenever he appears with The Royal Family, he comes across as very respectful of the monachy. I think Beatrice has blossomed since they married.
Jack on the other hand I’m not so keen on.

Reactions: 20
So,William is equal with and Kate overtaken by the not full time Royal 79 year old Prince Richard and Kate just ahead of his not full time royal 77 year old wife?
I always feel sorry for the Gloucesters for being described by the media as part time royals when you see the numbers of engagements they do. I’ve just looked at the court circular and since the start of December, the Duke has done 12 engagements and William has done 2 (one a meeting and the other the diplomatic reception)

Reactions: 16
That’s an oddly formal and boring Christmas card from the Waleses
And so much space all around them of nothing, not even a nice backdrop
Very odd

Reactions: 11
How do you make someone go to something? what makes you think they didn’t have a choice
( genuinely interested not arguing)
Duty.
its currently all about the appearance of a united family and therefore stable monarchy … and let’s be honest, but putting on a nice coat, going to a Carol Service and making nice with relatives for a couple of minutes is something that isnt really that onerous or even limited to the RF.
Most folk at Christmas are smiling sweetly at relatives both blood and in-law with varying degrees of gritted teeth.

• Heart
Social climbing mean girl vibes are essentially what was told to me by someone I know well who went to uni with her and William so ymmv but it colored my opinion of her from then on for sure. Everyone knew she was one of many who changed their plans to snag William :ROFLMAO: but it worked!

I think A LOT of things were scrubbed from the internet, too - the smoking (nbd everyone did), excessive partying, stories of William cheating while at Sandhurst, etc.
I heard a rumour that Pippa and Kate were known as the wisteria sisters because they were such social climbers - in the sense they’d only speak to you if they deemed you socially acceptable.

apparently Pippa was super promiscuous, butchyand was desperate to bag a well-off guy.

Reactions: 8
All their Christmas photos are really terrible. Most BRF ones are. No feeling of festiveness! Just formal, or weird due to location, posing, clothes, whatever.

They look like they are posing for some glamour magazine advertising Levis or something.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.