The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles is no racist. If (big if) he said something which offended the professional victim MM, he recognised it and apologised. Where’s the story?

Reactions: 20
I think they gave up long ago on being in the RF’s good graces. If it meant anything to them then they would have been behaving very differently over the last few years.

I really can’t see Charles abdicating over this comment. It might build up a head of steam but I don’t see it myself.
I can't see it making much of an impact. There's been too much confusion over the racism allegation and they've lost all credibility.

Reactions: 14
There's been too much confusion over the racism allegation and they've lost all credibility.
That’s the problem - it was one person, then it was two and now it’s Charles. If a Royal has said something racist then the public needs to know but this changing stances and being coy about who said it had made it into a soap opera instead of a serious allegation which needs to be looked into.
---
Errrrr so what exactly would this mean if we were to believe that’s how it happened? Charles said something with no bad intent whatsoever and when he realised something was received badly he apologised. That’s exactly what you would expect. So nothing to complain about.
I do think chances are 50/50 that BP will comment on it. More interestingly will be if H&M will distance themselves from this excerpt publicly. They already denied any involvement. If they plan on getting back into good graces with Charles (and his wife) who might not last another 20 years and his brother who will be in charge that’s not exactly helping. I am thinking long term: inheritance, family functions, being on the wrong side of a complete re-work of the royal title system….
If this plays out wrong (which I don’t think it will), Charles could abdicate, and King Wiliam will not be as willing to leave the door open. Especially if he gets to be in charge sooner than later, when the anger and hurt is fresh.
This is like the Christmas special 🍿🍿🍿
I think only Harry would ever want to get back into their good graces and I have the feeling that if him and Meghan were to divorce he’s go running to William and Charles blaming Meghan for everything. He doesn’t have any accountability and acts like a child.

I don’t actually think this will happen just FYI but god I’d love to sit back and watch a full blown drama and abdication. Pass me the popcorn witches

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then Harry told Tom Bradby nobody ever said anyone in the family was racist!

Even Bradby, their cheerleader, looked confused.
tHe mEDiA mIsQuOtEd uS

he’s living on a different planet to the rest of us, and can’t accept that 1. His wife willingly lies and misrepresents the truth and 2. She was willing to throw his family under the bus as part of her quest for attention and praise.

He claims he hasn't has any :ROFLMAO:
Has he had work done? “Eugh, people are obsessed with this,” Scobie sighs. “I’ve not been under the knife, not done anything crazy.” I raise an eyebrow. He then admits he tried Botox “many years ago” and enjoys Ultherapy, a nonsurgical skin-tightening procedure. He is “hopelessly single” but has his French bulldog, Yoshi, for company.
From this article https://archive.ph/AZzZJ#selection-2423.183-2423.519
not had any work done eh? hmmmm!

He's had more work done than i've had hot dinners!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Is this really it?

The card they were hiding up their sleeve the whole time & using to blackmail the family?

The fart in the elevator and bounce strategy?

The piss in the pool whodunnit?

Well, they have nothing else to milk now. They've milked Dead Diana, the "Royal racist", the Queen's death, mental health, addiction, veterans, suicide, everything you can think of - only thing left is domestic abuse, I guess? I wonder when Markle will unleash that one on Harry?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wonder who'll be the British celeb to first mention it was Charles. Maybe we'll get some Charles photo ops in a mosque or hindu temple this week.

Reactions: 3
not had any work done eh? hmmmm!

He's had more work done than i've had hot dinners!
Anyone looking for a bridge or maybe some oceanfront property in AZ? He really expects people to believe him after they called him out twice in the article :ROFLMAO:

Is this really it?

The card they were hiding up their sleeve the whole time & using to blackmail the family?

The fart in the elevator and bounce strategy?

The piss in the pool whodunnit?

Well, they have nothing else to milk now. They've milked Dead Diana, the "Royal racist", the Queen's death, mental health, addiction, veterans, suicide, everything you can think of - only thing left is domestic abuse, I guess? I wonder when Markle will unleash that one on Harry?
I think M may say her dad abused her.

One thing is for certain, if (when) they divorce M will attack H and i'm sure all their fans will side with her.

Reactions: 4
Tbh ever since it came out that Charles had written to Meghan to discuss the issue I always presumed it was either him or Camilla.

At first I thought it was likely done on purpose but now I’m not so sure, this has been the one thing they had left to hold over the royals “who was the royal racist” and even if the British press don’t name him, you can easily find it online. There will be no more threats or debate “will they name the royal racist on Netflix/Harry’s book/Meghan’s book”… I’m not so sure they wanted to give up what they would have seen as their trump card
I heard it was the obvious candidate - known for his gaffes but not necessarily said in a nasty way. To my mind it was a particularly cruel thing for M to bring up at a time when people were full of sympathy for him, so she had to get the attention back on herself by making him the bad guy. 🙄🙄🙄

Yet still they cling on to their titles. I’d think more of them if they didn't use them seeing as they appear to despise the institution they came from. Trash the family but make cash from the titles. Pretty hypocritical.

Reactions: 15
Well well, now Scoobie says he never wrote a version with a name in it. Awwwww shucks.
Wonder if, either the lawyers or H&M called.

Honestly, while it’s so sad that real people with real feelings are stuck in this clusterfuck, it’s the gift that keeps on giving and I am enjoying this far too much.

Reactions: 8
Well well, now Scoobie says he never wrote a version with a name in it. Awwwww shucks.
Wonder if, either the lawyers or H&M called.

Honestly, while it’s so sad that real people with real feelings are stuck in this clusterfuck, it’s the gift that keeps on giving and I am enjoying this far too much.
Everything they do with Scobie turns to 💩

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh!! I never knew soho house was the house of ho’s as well!! It seems meagin was doing a bit of PAY for PLAY.. I’m wondering how have I not come across this before.. or the press???

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is really funny.
Someone made a comment about how dark the baby’s skin was when Meghan was preggo.
No! Says Harry, it was a conversation before she got pregnant. But it wasn’t HMTQ or PP.
No! Says Harry there wasn’t a racist the media misquoted us.
No! Says someone, there were actually TWO racists!
IT WAS CHARLES! In the parlour, with the pipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charles maybe a lot of things but I don’t for one minute believe he is racist. That Scobie is a total bottom feeder if you ask me.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.