The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically a royal wedding doesn't have a best man, they're called supporters, but it's the same thing.

Reactions: 4
That's all I need to know about Scobie's last book. Presenting himself as a royal watcher having a modern and refreshex view on the RF but writing trash pitting again two women against each other.

Screenshot_20231128_121334_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find it disturbing that, with all his surgery, Scobie is morphing into a male version of Meghan! Single White Male - be afraid, be very afraid! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Dutch version of Endgame has been pulled as it seemingly names Charles as the royal who talked about Archie's skin colour (and that the letter to Meghan was to clear up the "misunderstanding") ... it looks like the translation was based on an earlier draft and the name was then removed and the passage rewritten in the main English version, likely to avoid a lawsuit from BP, but that same edit somehow didn't make it to the Dutch version.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The Dutch version of Endgame has been pulled as it seemingly names Charles as the royal who talked about Archie's skin colour (and that the letter to Meghan was to clear up the "misunderstanding") ... it looks like the translation was based on an earlier draft and the name was then removed and the passage rewritten in the main English version, likely to avoid a lawsuit from BP, but that same edit somehow didn't make it to the Dutch version.
I wonder what the passage said?

Reactions: 1
I knew it was going to come out. It was clear from the publicity someone was definitely keen for it to leak.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe this is an accident. Wonder what the palace will do though.

Reactions: 5
They'll ignore it, probably. Considering the whole story was most likely made up as neither of them could agree on what happened (and even if it happened, I am sure it was an innocent comment in the vein of 'oh, I wonder who they will look like' as opposed to 'OMG IS A ROYAL BABY GOING TO BE NON-WHITE?' considering nobody gives a damn about Davina Windsor's kids). Ignoring them is the best way to handle psychopathic narcissists. Meghan was always out to be the victim so she could have an excuse to run off ASAP, as she never intended to stay and wanted to use her newfound title and supposed riches to make it big in the US.

Reactions: 10
This is the page and the translation. I don’t speak the language so not sure how correct it is.
IMG_4107.jpeg
IMG_4106.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
People who are already on Harry and Meghan's side will be outraged, monarchists will believe Charles is innocent and everybody else won't care.

Reactions: 12
This entire book is basically Harkle 2.0 with more assistance from Harry and Meghan as it drips with their own bizarre vitriol and misogyny. Pretty funny Scobie worships them and complains about everyone else when it's Harry the drug addled moron who calls people insults, dresses up as a Nazi, talks about the US First Amendment being 'bonkers,' and writes how he put Mummy's face cream on his dick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
People who are already on Harry and Meghan's side will be outraged, monarchists will believe Charles is innocent and everybody else won't care.
Agree with this. Completely. I am just very bemused by all the Harry and Charles are starting to get on again narrative that was around last week. They aren’t going to end the year on good terms anyway!

Reactions: 3
I find it disturbing that, with all his surgery, Scobie is morphing into a male version of Meghan! Single White Male - be afraid, be very afraid! 😜
He claims he hasn't has any :ROFLMAO:
Has he had work done? “Eugh, people are obsessed with this,” Scobie sighs. “I’ve not been under the knife, not done anything crazy.” I raise an eyebrow. He then admits he tried Botox “many years ago” and enjoys Ultherapy, a nonsurgical skin-tightening procedure. He is “hopelessly single” but has his French bulldog, Yoshi, for company.
From this article https://archive.ph/AZzZJ#selection-2423.183-2423.519

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh ever since it came out that Charles had written to Meghan to discuss the issue I always presumed it was either him or Camilla.

At first I thought it was likely done on purpose but now I’m not so sure, this has been the one thing they had left to hold over the royals “who was the royal racist” and even if the British press don’t name him, you can easily find it online. There will be no more threats or debate “will they name the royal racist on Netflix/Harry’s book/Meghan’s book”… I’m not so sure they wanted to give up what they would have seen as their trump card

This is the page and the translation. I don’t speak the language so not sure how correct it is.
View attachment 2598030View attachment 2598031
Errrrr so what exactly would this mean if we were to believe that’s how it happened? Charles said something with no bad intent whatsoever and when he realised something was received badly he apologised. That’s exactly what you would expect. So nothing to complain about.
I do think chances are 50/50 that BP will comment on it. More interestingly will be if H&M will distance themselves from this excerpt publicly. They already denied any involvement. If they plan on getting back into good graces with Charles (and his wife) who might not last another 20 years and his brother who will be in charge that’s not exactly helping. I am thinking long term: inheritance, family functions, being on the wrong side of a complete re-work of the royal title system….
If this plays out wrong (which I don’t think it will), Charles could abdicate, and King Wiliam will not be as willing to leave the door open. Especially if he gets to be in charge sooner than later, when the anger and hurt is fresh.
This is like the Christmas special 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 10
Then Harry told Tom Bradby nobody ever said anyone in the family was racist!

Even Bradby, their cheerleader, looked confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Errrrr so what exactly would this mean if we were to believe that’s how it happened? Charles said something with no bad intent whatsoever and when he realised something was received badly he apologised. That’s exactly what you would expect. So nothing to complain about.
I do think chances are 50/50 that BP will comment on it. More interestingly will be if H&M will distance themselves from this excerpt publicly. They already denied any involvement. If they plan on getting back into good graces with Charles (and his wife) who might not last another 20 years and his brother who will be in charge that’s not exactly helping. I am thinking long term: inheritance, family functions, being on the wrong side of a complete re-work of the royal title system….
If this plays out wrong (which I don’t think it will), Charles could abdicate, and King Wiliam will not be as willing to leave the door open. Especially if he gets to be in charge sooner than later, when the anger and hurt is fresh.
This is like the Christmas special 🍿🍿🍿
I think they gave up long ago on being in the RF’s good graces. If it meant anything to them then they would have been behaving very differently over the last few years.

I really can’t see Charles abdicating over this comment. It might build up a head of steam but I don’t see it myself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.