The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I in no way think news is only true if it’s reported on the mainstream channels, quite the opposite, however there is branching out and getting your information from various, legitimate sources and then there is believing rumours from random Twitter profiles

Andrew is a piece of tit but I’m not going to believe this horrid rumour just because some random, faceless Twitter accounts are jumping on it

Reactions: 12
Just seen on the news that Harry is in the U.K. tonight for the Well-being child awards. No plans to see his family and straight off to Germany for Invictus

Reactions: 1
What a load of tit!! He is a bloody nonce with the highest protection do some research , he’s just had all personal files regarding him sealed until 2065, why do you think that is if he had nothing to hide. Everybody calling bullshit until the ‘telly news‘ says so, is the whole bleeping problem. People think it’s too bad to be true but it isn’t. Child trafficking is a 40 billion dollar business for creatures like him and no ‘reputable news agency’ will touch this story as it starts at the top with the most powerful people, and they are paid handsomely NOT to report it.
He was actually photographed driving around Windsor on the day that it's reported that he was allegedly in Ukraine so maybe you should do some research.

Reactions: 9
What a load of tit!! He is a bloody nonce with the highest protection do some research , he’s just had all personal files regarding him sealed until 2065, why do you think that is if he had nothing to hide. Everybody calling bullshit until the ‘telly news‘ says so, is the whole bleeping problem. People think it’s too bad to be true but it isn’t. Child trafficking is a 40 billion dollar business for creatures like him and no ‘reputable news agency’ will touch this story as it starts at the top with the most powerful people, and they are paid handsomely NOT to report it.
Ah... good old 'do some research'. Where, might I ask? Maybe you should 'do some research' into the definitions of slander, libel and defamation? The man is disgusting, spoilt, venal, grubby and frankly pathetic but there has never been any actual evidence that he is a nonce.
---
Well I did 'do some research' (or Googled, as it is otherwise known) and I found out what the actual rules are:
"Normal rules state that government department records transferred to The National Archives at Kew are kept secret for 20 years. However, separate rules govern missives relating to the Royal Family. Files relating to the sovereign (King Charles III), heir apparent (Prince William) and second-in-line to the throne (Prince George) are exempt from Freedom of Information (FOI) requests. Other senior working royals including the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh and the Duke of York are subject to a qualified restriction: files must remain sealed until 105 years after the individual’s birth. This means files pertaining to Prince Andrew will not be made public until 2065".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Been a year today since Queen died, remember it clearly, refreshing this thread all afternoon x

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe it’s been a year already. I was glued to this thread, the news and Twitter for the next 10 days.

God love her, hope she’s up there having a gin with Margot and the corgis x

Reactions: 11
Been a year today since Queen died, remember it clearly, refreshing this thread all afternoon x
Even though it’s a year, I still can’t quite believe she’s gone. She was one of those people you just think of as immortal. I still say Prince Charles as it’s instinctive. King Charles just doesn’t flow and my brain always want to add spaniel on the end 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I wish I could give Chucklehead and Bill a shake and say:

🎶More passion more passion
🎶More energy more energy 🎶

They are just so lazy in their new roles 🥴 Wave goodbye to the monarchy unless something changes soon.

25 degrees and shes in a dark, long coat.... either she has shares in Catherine Walker or she needs a stylist ASAP.

I understand shes heading to church so she needs to cover up but a brighter coat in a lighter material would suffice!

• Angry
Reactions: 6

25 degrees and shes in a dark, long coat.... either she has shares in Catherine Walker or she needs a stylist ASAP.

I understand shes heading to church so she needs to cover up but a brighter coat in a lighter material would suffice!
I don't like Harry and Meghan, but did Meghan not get tit for doing the same thing? The difference being what?

Even though it’s a year, I still can’t quite believe she’s gone. She was one of those people you just think of as immortal. I still say Prince Charles as it’s instinctive. King Charles just doesn’t flow and my brain always want to add spaniel on the end 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s like when they say The Queen and a picture of Camilla pops up. I mean, I like Camilla, but my first thought is always ‘say, wut now’ followed by ‘no’.

Reactions: 7

I presume she’d planned to wear this and had the hat made relatively far in advance as it’s the same once she wore to the Carol concert at Christmas that was dedicated to the queen. They probably didn’t account for the September heatwave. That being said she could have easily found something else more weather appropriate but personally I love the look overall

Reactions: 4
I presume she’d planned to wear this and had the hat made relatively far in advance as it’s the same once she wore to the Carol concert at Christmas that was dedicated to the queen. They probably didn’t account for the September heatwave. That being said she could have easily found something else more weather appropriate but personally I love the look overall
The look is great but in 25 degree weather it looks ridiculous. I honestly thought they used an old picture before I clicked on thd article.

Also, I would be amazed if she didn't have multiple choices for today on what to wear. Even if she wanted to be respectful to the Queen a lighter material in a dark colour would've been a good shout

This is one of the worst times I’ve seen Kate. She’s seriously misjudged the weather. Don’t the royals have the weather app?🥵😂

• Haha
The look is great but in 25 degree weather it looks ridiculous. I honestly thought they used an old picture before I clicked on thd article.

Also, I would be amazed if she didn't have multiple choices for today on what to wear. Even if she wanted to be respectful to the Queen a lighter material in a dark colour would've been a good shout
Yeah she has plenty of lighter colours from Easter services she could have gone for I guess. I presume as soon as she’s back in the helicopter it will be off 🤣

IMG_5726.jpeg

This was the Queen at the same cathedral so I presume Kate chose that coat out of her wardrobe as it was so similar and then thought f*ck the heat I’ll have to cope 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They would have never gone for a light colour or short sleeves for this occasion. I think the car was probably cooled down quite a bit and the church will also be rather cool inside. She hasn’t been sweating for too long. I am just happy it’s not another sea of blue.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.