The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No reputable news source is reporting on this. It is really really unlikely that anyone is taking Andrew to Ukraine. His reputation is an enormous liability and it's not like he's skilled in anything. He's a hindrance. And there is a big difference in preying on young women and preying on actual children. I call bullshit until there's some report that gives more background on this.

Reactions: 15
No reputable news source is reporting on this. It is really really unlikely that anyone is taking Andrew to Ukraine. His reputation is an enormous liability and it's not like he's skilled in anything. He's a hindrance. And there is a big difference in preying on young women and preying on actual children. I call bullshit until there's some report that gives more background on this.
Another reference to his visit

Attachments

This Andrew story stinks of 💩 I mean, why would he even have gone to Ukraine?

I can’t stand the man and think he should be in a jail cell but it’s scary how “news” can travel on social media and become truth, especially stuff like this

Reactions: 12
Well said. I loathe Andrew, he's revolting and as you say a liability. That being said, the article is obviously utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So William is going to Fiji to watch the Rugby but couldn't go to watch the lionesses.🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's France. Wales are playing Fiji on Sunday which is the match he's going to.

Reactions: 8
I bet they’re going to France because it’s quicker to get to some of these matches from Windsor then it is to get to places up North.

I really do think he should have gone to see the women’s final, but I don’t think this is due to the criticism of it, and more to do with the fact the time difference is only 1 hour and it’s essentially 2 hours away door to door for them.

Reactions: 5
I bet they’re going to France because it’s quicker to get to some of these matches from Windsor then it is to get to places up North.

I really do think he should have gone to see the women’s final, but I don’t think this is due to the criticism of it, and more to do with the fact the time difference is only 1 hour and it’s essentially 2 hours away door to door for them.
I think the biggest difference is that the holidays are over, to be perfectly frank.

Can’t believe it’s a year tomorrow since we were all camped in front of the tv watching bbc news.

Reactions: 7
What a load of tit!! He is a bloody nonce with the highest protection do some research , he’s just had all personal files regarding him sealed until 2065, why do you think that is if he had nothing to hide. Everybody calling bullshit until the ‘telly news‘ says so, is the whole bleeping problem. People think it’s too bad to be true but it isn’t. Child trafficking is a 40 billion dollar business for creatures like him and no ‘reputable news agency’ will touch this story as it starts at the top with the most powerful people, and they are paid handsomely NOT to report it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.