The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised people are so bothered about Kate's outfit. It was a memorial service, she was always going to wear a sombre coat and hat. Nobody would have expected William to be in shirt sleeves or a linen suit. She got changed before going on to other events. Both outfits seemed entirely appropriate for what she was doing at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised people are so bothered about Kate's outfit. It was a memorial service, she was always going to wear a sombre coat and hat. Nobody would have expected William to be in shirt sleeves or a linen suit. She got changed before going on to other events. Both outfits seemed entirely appropriate for what she was doing at the time.
I think it wasca beautiful outfit but looked completely at odds with the weather.

Reactions: 3
I just watched it and I have to say it’s great. You can see how relaxed they are to be interviewed by someone close to them rather than on guard for a dodgy question from a journalist. It’s good to see this side of them IMO.

Reactions: 11

Just started this - I absolutely love Anne!
I may give it a watch, but before i do, is it mostly about rugby? I'm not a fan of rugby and know little about the sport so would it be worth my time?
I actually think the royals should do a podcast. Just talking about their experiences throughout the years, likes and dislikes etc. I'm sure it would be popular.

Reactions: 2
I may give it a watch, but before i do, is it mostly about rugby? I'm not a fan of rugby and know little about the sport so would it be worth my time?
I actually think the royals should do a podcast. Just talking about their experiences throughout the years, likes and dislikes etc. I'm sure it would be popular.
Theres a rugby focus but it’s more about sport as a whole I’d say. I too am not a rugby fan so just skipped past a few bits :)

Reactions: 1
Wonder when they filmed this? Both looking very bronzed, as is Kate earlier at the match…not bad for apparently being holed up in Sandringham during a very wet August…

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 5
Wonder when they filmed this? Both looking very bronzed, as is Kate earlier at the match…not bad for apparently being holed up in Sandringham during a very wet August…
They filmed it on Wednesday, the royals must have been boiling with their jackets on in the heat we’ve had this week

Reactions: 1

Just started this - I absolutely love Anne!
I enjoyed that. I really like Anne. She’s the only remaining intimidating royal in my opinion! She’s very like her father!

I didn’t enjoy seeing Mike’s huge sweat patches under his arms though 🙈
---
They filmed it on Wednesday, the royals must have been boiling with their jackets on in the heat we’ve had this week
That will be why Mike had such huge sweat patches then!

Anne comes across as knowledgeable and impressive. William and Kate are small fish with nothing interesting to say, and my goodness her accent is absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I enjoyed that. I really like Anne. She’s the only remaining intimidating royal in my opinion! She’s very like her father!

I didn’t enjoy seeing Mike’s huge sweat patches under his arms though 🙈
---

That will be why Mike had such huge sweat patches then!
I bet that’s why the Royals are all wearing jackets then - it hides their sweaty patches.

She really must be very reserved as she still comes across v stilted and formal in what should be a relaxed chat. Still with the prepared sounding comments and expressive hands, as of in a formal situation.
Anne comes across as knowledgeable and impressive. William and Kate are small fish with nothing interesting to say, and my goodness her accent is absurd.

I must admit I was disappointed in Kate, particularly when they asked about role models. It felt like she struggled to name Sally Gunnel and Stefi Graf and then when talking about current role models she couldn't name any. She looked a bit deer in headlights at that point.

Reactions: 4
I must admit I was disappointed in Kate, particularly when they asked about role models. It felt like she struggled to name Sally Gunnel and Stefi Graf and then when talking about current role models she couldn't name any. She looked a bit deer in headlights at that point.
She’s not a public speaker and she doesn’t thrive in any speaking environment but maybe she was more nervous and could see how relaxed the others were.

Fair comment, but she was great at other points. When she was talking about the tennis matches with William and how Williams was so emotional when Zara won for example. It just made the bit about role models stand out for me and seem like she was unprepared for that particular strand of question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.