The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do? I always imagine the kind of person who works for royals is prepared to put up with a lot. That was what I found so interesting about the stories about Megan and the way she treated her staff.
I think with Megan they were expecting a soft ride like when Kate first started but she wanted to get the ground running. Same with why Kate was spooked when she started racking up engagements

Reactions: 3
From what I've heard, a lot wouldn't be upset if she did. Didn't the Prime Minister have to be called in over the tantrum she unleashed on the staff before Princess Alexandra's wedding?
There have been investigations into how horrible Maria Theresa is and what a terrible person she is. Bullying and harassment, controls everything, et cetera. The government got involved because it was so bad!

Her bullying makes Meghan’s bullying of staff look like child’s play.

• Wow
I think with Megan they were expecting a soft ride like when Kate first started but she wanted to get the ground running. Same with why Kate was spooked when she started racking up engagements
Surely the staff members had experience of working outside the royal family. Didn’t one of them previously work for Madonna?

Have W+K done any engagements this week? You'd have thought they'd want to get the news cycle to move on from the WC stuff by doing some stuff. Maybe they really are away in Mustique or somewhere before the kids go back to school in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 1
Have W+K done any engagements this week? You'd have thought they'd want to get the news cycle to move on from the WC stuff by doing some stuff. Maybe they really are away in Mustique or somewhere before the kids go back to school in a couple of weeks
They're all at Balmoral I believe. I don't think we'll see them on engagements until September

Reactions: 2
They were at their place at Sandringham and are off to Balmoral with the rest of the family.

There have been investigations into how horrible Maria Theresa is and what a terrible person she is. Bullying and harassment, controls everything, et cetera. The government got involved because it was so bad!

Her bullying makes Meghan’s bullying of staff look like child’s play.
It also makes you wonder when you see her daughter and daughter-in-law in old gala dresses of hers that don't suit them and don't fit. I wonder if Alexandra even got to choose her own outfits for the civil and church weddings.

William drvies Andrew to church and Kate sits in the back.

Why even risk the controversy of being seen with him and driving him around?

The RF are giving us a loud and clear message about their thoughts on his previous actions.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s been slowly working his way up
Arrived with Edward this time last year
At Easter he walked to church with Anne
Now he’s with William and Kate
By Christmas it’ll be Charles

Reactions: 5

The RF are giving us a loud and clear message about their thoughts on his previous actions.
Even from a personal family point of view, I don't know if i could ever forgive or talk to someone who did what Andrew did.

Reactions: 11

How stupid are they? They have to be sending a deliberate message by doing this. It's a public show of support.

Reactions: 4
It’s really weird if you ask me. He was with them on the way and not the way back. Considering William allegedly said he wouldn’t attend Garter Day last year if Andrew did and has never been publicly seen interacting with him after the Epstein scandal, this feels to me like something went down behind the scenes. It’s weird and it smells fishy, I just don’t know why.
Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if Andrew just jumped in the car last minute and refused to get out, he’s that spoilt I could see it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
It’s really weird if you ask me. He was with them on the way and not the way back. Considering William allegedly said he wouldn’t attend Garter Day last year if Andrew did and has never been publicly seen interacting with him after the Epstein scandal, this feels to me like something went down behind the scenes. It’s weird and it smells fishy, I just don’t know why.
Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if Andrew just jumped in the car last minute and refused to get out, he’s that spoilt I could see it 😂😂😂
Apparently he was in the back on journey back to the castle while Kate took the front seat

Apparently he was in the back on journey back to the castle while Kate took the front seat
I fully believe that they support him in private and they have to put a front up in public that they don't want him involved. Doesn't' help that it's Andrew and he's desperate for attention.

Reactions: 4
I can entirely see them supporting him behind the scenes, lord knows aristocrats have supported each other through all manner of hideous behaviour that'd see the rest of us in jail.
But surely they pay PR people enough to know better than to show support publicly.

He needs to be treated the way every other family treats their creepy uncle - no invites, no discussions, and no letting him near the liquor cabinet.

I can entirely see them supporting him behind the scenes, lord knows aristocrats have supported each other through all manner of hideous behaviour that'd see the rest of us in jail.
But surely they pay PR people enough to know better than to show support publicly.

He needs to be treated the way every other family treats their creepy uncle - no invites, no discussions, and no letting him near the liquor cabinet.

I suspect behind the scenes Andrew is giving it the 'I was there but I swear I had no idea what was going on and I never slept with her. She's making that up' ... Because there has never been any court case we will never get a satisfactory conclusion to this.

Remember all the bollocks when Charles became king that he'd kick Andrew out of the massive house and Andrew was really worried. What a load of rubbish. They feed this crap to the papers people lap it up.

Remember all the bollocks when Charles became king that he'd kick Andrew out of the massive house and Andrew was really worried. What a load of rubbish. They feed this crap to the papers people lap it up.
I actually believe that. Charles just hasn't got Andrew to budge. Getting him to move to Frogmore makes perfect sense to me.

I bet Andrew isn't beyond using Fergie's cancer as a way to stay where he is
Saying it’s about her comfort and recovery

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.