Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

The Queen is nearly 95, her husband is 99 recovering from serious surgery and she's got to worry about what her grandchild and his wife have said about the family when she's already been through enough with her creepy son. Surely the interview will at the least be postponed?
they have no say, they sold the rights with their dignity......CBS will make all the decisions, seeing him defend Netflix was a new (entertainin) low. They don’t have their “freedom“
they just belong to streaming services and media channels now,

I think Diana was a very damaged young girl who turned into a very damaged woman,
but I think seeing her boys at war with each other would destroy her.

Reactions: 16
Is anybody surprised by the new bullying accusations? They are not totally new, it has been alluded to in the press before.

Not a good look for the palace, now it seems that they don't investigate bullying properly...

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm not in any camp at the moment so I'm just watching the world burn. However I'd love to see Piers publicly flogged.

• Heart

Ophelia

Not a member of the royal family Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath , is the first Marchioness who is a woman of colour. She's absolutely stunning. I love her Insta.

Last edited:

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
“What if someone accused your husband/Dad/brother of being friends with a paedophile or rapist?”

WTF? He was mates with a paedophile? He wasn’t just ‘accused’ of it was he?

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I find her choice of outfit and dark liner look for the Oprah interview very interesting. I've heard she likes to emulate Diana and often chooses to wear very similar outfits to Diana in similar situations.
This seems to be another one of those.
Also who 'dressed' Harry, his outfit is a complete contrast to Meghans dark look.View attachment 461843View attachment 461844
But I'm pleased she's making the baby puke on the shoulder fashionable for all those tired, 'sicked' on parents 🤣
That is a terrible dress!

Can you imagine the hysteria if Phil pegs it a few days after the interview? It will be all ' he died of a broken heart' even though hes 99!

• Haha

Reraciara

Chatty Member
All I have to say about Piers Morgan is that he is even more abhorrent than I ever thought he could be - Dismissing her suicidal thoughts he contributed to and being a racist on morning television. Someone needs to sack him from GMB.

I've only seen points from the interview but it sounds like it was an even bigger car crash than I thought but I think this is all going to blow up in the Royals faces now - not commenting on the Kate / Megan story, Charles not talking to Harry, whoever made the comments about Archie's skin (My guess is Philip or Princess Michael who wore the racist brooch)

I'm not here to defend Piers. I really don't care about him. But I strongly believe that subjects should not be compartmentalized according to people's skin color. Everyone should be able to talk about everything. That's a sign of a society with strong democratic vitality. Here we are speaking about royal life that none of us has never experienced and will never experience.
I think there's a massive difference between discussing racism in conversation and a white, privileged man like Piers deciding what's racist or not.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I'm fed up of social media trying to read stuff into anything about Prince Phillip. He is 99, Id be surprised if no-one was preparing "just in case", it would be a shock if it was the other way round. Its not a sign theres something wrong particularly that BP are hiding. My grandfather in law is 98, with health issues and we are pretty much aware that any time is a bonus.

The media just need to do a blackout on them because I can’t stand seeing them everywhere. Meghans face makes me so angry
Dont watch it or read it. Especially if it's causing that reaction, maybe step back. I haven't seen anything about it apart from what gets put on here or if I go on twitter and search for it.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Is anyone sick to the back teeth of ITV? I know they’ve bought the interview but every single morning TV show does the EXACT same segment 😴😴😴 “Is Meghan evil?” “Is Meghan the reason the Royal family are falling apart?” “Does Meghan hate her family?” “Meghan: The Latest” like it’s actually getting so boring and it doesn’t look good on ITV, it honestly makes me agree with Harry about how the British media are terrible (and bloody weird)
ITV love the drama ...especially Piers.
I wish H&M would just disappear and do their thing in private but they also thrive on the airtime and drama. She has shown no likeable traits ( in my opinion)

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Also remember when Harry used to go out with Chelsy Davey? The reason they split up was rumoured to be because she wanted a proper career. I think she became a lawyer in the end.
The other one left to become an actress didnt she? None of them before Meghan wanted to waste their lives being clothes horses and brood mares for the Royals.

• Heart

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Once this interview's been broadcasted, what are Harry and Meghan actually going to DO - you know, day-to-day, for whatever passes as a career where they're concerned?

Reraciara

Chatty Member
I cannot believe people on here are actually tryibgvto excuse what Andrew did, which I fully believe otherwise the news night interview wouldn't have been such a car crash and he'd be cooperating with the FBI.

While the Queen is ceremonial role, she is still a very rich woman with powerful connections so of course she's going to protect her Son, even though she shouldn't. I know they hired a PR crisis team to try and deflect attention from him and god know s what lawyers have been hired to keep everyone at bay.

• Sick

Emsie

VIP Member
They waited years before even telling George he would be king someday, and I don’t think they even tell him properly they just explain it in certain ways
They couldn't have waited years to tell George he's only about 7 isn't he 🤣

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Still catching up here. But totally agree with the person who said Kate Middleton is bone idle. She never had a full time job in her life. She is no role model for my 16 year daughter. What, spend your 20s chasing a wealthy man? Well apparently William's bodyguards called her the mattress. I totally believe William has had affairs Her past behaviour suggests that she will put up with anything, just to be in the position she is in.
To be honest I wouldn't use any of the Royal Family as role models for my kids, and they wouldnt even think of them as role models either but yes definitely, I'd be disappointed if my daughter sat around waiting for a rich man to marry her for 10 years after I'd worked my socks off to send her to Marlborough, but I'm not Carole Middleton!

• Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
And it was said that TQ spoke to MM about how she spoke to staff.

I still think that some of it could be down to cultural differences, but if she really threw tea (which I don't think I believe) then this is obviously completely out of line
I hear what you’re saying about cultural differences. But surely rudeness is rudeness whatever your background. It’s having respect for people.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Just to add, I hope for Harry it was all worth it . He’s pretty much shit on his own front door step and she’s done the same to her family. Maybe she thought if I’m estranged from my family, then you will be from yours too. I wouldn’t put it past her, I think she’s extremely calculated in everything she does and he’s too dim to realise it.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
But that word 'concern' could very well be a carefully chosen term by Meghan. I doubt very much ANY of the RF said they were 'concerned'. I mean, they weren't blind, they know Meghan is mixed race so why the concern.
Why is Harry again being let off the hook here? The conversation was had with Harry. He relayed it to Meghan and said himself he was shocked by it. He knows his family and would presumably know how to take it. Or is evil Meghan putting thoughts into poor dimwit Harry's head again?

Reactions: 15

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I have always given Meghan the benefit of the doubt, and I do think she and Harry have been thrown to the wolves to protect Andrew and possibly William as well. But I can’t shake the feeling that she seems to fall out with people a lot, we can’t get on with everyone we know. But sometimes you have to just make an effort and be civil to keep the peace.

Im also interested to know about the dynamic between Meghan and her mother. She was absent for a large part of Meghans childhood which is why Meghan was raised by her Dad and his girlfriend. The girlfriend and Meghan were said to be close, although not any more which seems to the story of Meghan’s life.

Reactions: 15