Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
I think if anyone ever kidnapped either of them they'd soon be returned. Imagine being subjected to a never ending word salad and moaning on about their terrible lives 🤪
I don’t see it being a kidnapping I honestly believe it will straight forward lunatic who’s got nothing preventing him from doing it. I don’t even care for the royal family but all
the sour mouthing is uncalled for and obviously I wouldn’t want any harm to come to any of them but I feel like it’s paving the way for some kind of near death story.

igiveup

VIP Member
I agree and I do think he has played the field , they might have hashed it out and are now stronger then ever.
I would be interested in learning more about their marriage. I think William was "ready" to marry and have children and believe that there is a reason he split up with Kate for a while, I do think that he was playing the field a bit but then made a decision for Kate.

I could imagine that the spoke about it and struck a kind of deal, Kate agreed to fit in and William agreed that they would stay close to the Middletons.

They seem to be genuinely happy together but Kate seemed to have spent some time with her parents apparently

SmeatonsStar

Ater many years as a police officer I can say with absolute certainty that just because someone makes a statement on record doesn’t make it true.
Did I say anywhere I thought / knew what was true? I'm well aware that anything said on record is not necessarily true and I certainly don't take anything I hear on TV or read in a paper as being gospel.

The point I was making that in response to two allegations about the same issue the two people involved have not been treated in the same way for the alleged incident.