Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Fuck sake. I'm Queen of resting bitch face. If you judged me by that you'd have me burnt at the stake 😂

Im loving the twitter effort though
Screenshot_20210305_192224.jpg

Screenshot_20210305_205437.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Reraciara

Chatty Member
What did he do? I mean proven stuff, convictions, stuff you actually saw him do.
[

Having sex with a young girl who was trafficked is a crime and yes I fully believe Virinia
What did he do? I mean proven stuff, convictions, stuff you actually saw him do.
He had sex with a very young woman who was trafficked which is a crime - I fully believe Virginia Roberts account because what has she to gain from going public with this? God knows what else went on with other victims which hasn't come to light yet the Netflix documentary on Jeffrey is eye opening and Andrew is mentioned several times in it. Also remember the FBI don't just casually talk to everyone - they probably have substantial evidence gathered already.

On another note would you ask those questions if another type of crime was committed? The blame placed on Sexual Assult survivors is horrible, which contributes to the low rate of conviction for this type of crime.
He had sex with a very young woman who was trafficked which is a crime - I fully believe Virginia Roberts account because what has she to gain from going public with this? God knows what else went on with other victims which hasn't come to light yet the Netflix documentary on Jeffrey is eye opening and Andrew is mentioned several times in it. Also remember the FBI don't just casually talk to everyone - they probably have substantial evidence gathered already.

On another note would you ask those questions if another type of crime was committed? The blame placed on Sexual Assult survivors is horrible, which contributes to the low rate of conviction for this type of crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

carriebooboo

VIP Member
She really should have married a rich business man so that she would not have to work at all, and have a nanny at home and indulge in long lunches, playing tennis and shopping. Its unfortunate that her social climbing mother didn't think of this when she had her eye on William. These Royal duties are probably so tedious for her.
Her sister really got the better deal in the end. Doesn't have to lift a finger, can go on as many holidays as she likes and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

Reactions: 18

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
😂

I read a PR thread linked on another site, I am pretty sure it was from Mumsnet. The person was answering questions and they had it on good authority that H & M were thrown to the press wolves to distract from the alleged Rose Hanbury affair and like you say, I suspect also to distract from Andrew. So you wonder if they're throwing one of their own (Harry) under the bus, why should he be okay with it?
Love cold War Steve. This was another favourite

Screenshot_20210302_092533.jpg

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I think the British public were extremely fond of him and William. They lost so much at such a young age. My opinion is that Meghan enabled him . Enabled and actively encouraged him to question his heritage and his dislikes of life within the Royal Family. Once he had started to ruffle their feathers she took over and added her two pence worth. Bearing in mind she wasn’t actually living here for long she has a lot to say on limited experience. They love to hate the press and the media. The press and the media that are ultimately funding their luxury lifestyle. Not a job between them but living the highlife on their potentially ill gotten gains. Hating the press but needing them to stay relevant. It won’t end well and that will be the fault of the press and media.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Hang on we paid £35m ish and it wasn’t even the real wedding?
Sorry all I see is an actress trying to be Diana.
Harry is disgusting too.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I know all families are different but I'd like to say that I am mixed race and it was up for debate between my parents and family members what colour I would be (I was the first child). My dad told my mum he wanted a brown girl and a white boy but they ended up getting the opposite. And there was much discussion about it in the delivery room as well. None of it was racist - it was my parents! Of course they were curious. It's just natural isn't it?

• Heart

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Harry will massively regret all this one day, but he made his choices, that's his cross to bear. I actually feel that rather than being damaging to the royal family, this is more damaging to H&M. Sure, it might garner sympathy on the other side of the pond but I'm all out of fucks to give. You wanted to go and live in peace, go do it. I don't believe for one minute anyone said about Archie being dark. They knew Meghan was mixed race, if they were that outwardly bothered they would have prevented the wedding from happening. Playing the race card for sympathy because it's topical.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I’m just not sure it’s ok to make serious allegations about someone and not say who. These allegations are too serious to be made on a chat show and if indeed it’s true someone should be held accountable, regardless of age and seniority within the royal family. But it’s been done in totally the wrong arena the way it’s been lumped in with everything else.

annapolly

I’m interested in H&M for the drama but that’s really where it ends for me. Like I’ll watch the interview (probably on YouTube because I ain’t got time for ITVs ad breaks) but they don’t impact my life in the same way that they do for others. Some people have really taken them to their heart in the most dangerous way. Calling Meghan a c word and calling Archie a doll for example.

• Heart

SmeatonsStar

I don’t think it was on purpose, I can imagine those events to be very very stressful. From what I saw, my interpretation wasn’t that Kate did it on purpose, more that the story the media published was that Meghan upset Kate and the Cambridge’s communication team did nothing to quell the rumours.
I did say it might not have been on purpose - and frankly none of us will ever know.

However the world’s media vilified M when they thought she’d made K cry and now it seems to be the other way round the same vilification is not happening for K. That in itself speaks volumes about the way the couples are treated so differently and illustrates H&M’s feelings and the allegations of racism whether you agree with them or not.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Genuine question, if it’s not a “race thing” how do you square instances like Danny Baker tweeting the picture of the royals with a monkey (after the birth of Archie)?

It’s an old example, there are more recent ones but I feel like that’s one we all saw.
Knowing that there’s a history of Black people being likened to apes.
And knowing that although Meghan looks like a white woman, there’s been a fixation on her “blackness” in the MSM.
you’re literally giving one clearly racist tweet from an idiot as an example of racism? Over the fact 99.9999999% of the U.K. adored her when she first joined the family

one bad apple and the whole cart is spoilt?

• Haha
  • Heart

Reraciara

Chatty Member
To be fair, there was a lot of discussion about Andrew and his actions after he gave his car-crash interview.
There was a prompt reaction from the palace and silence since.

But H and M keep rocking the boat: Insta statements, manifestos on new websites, court cases, interviews, photos etc

The difference is that H and M deliver new material to be talked about and Andrew doesn't
Honestly, just because he's being silent doesn't mean people should stop talking about him - Piers Morgan has written about 100(??!) articles about Harry and Megan I'm guessing he hasn't written that many about Andrew or any other member of the family.

News outlets and Journalists have a choice on what they can report about - they could release more articles about Andrew with the little information they have if they want but decide not to because the Royal Family holds them to ransom for pictures of the Cambridge kids (which I fully believe)

Maybe the next time people bang on about Harry and Megan trying to control the narrative they should consider that?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Everyone can speak about racism, even the controversial Piers. I don't think topics should be forbidden according the colour of your skin.
How can you speak about racism if you've never experienced it? Piers Morgan may have experienced many things. Racism is not one of them. I could say Homophobia doesn't exist because I've never seen it, well of course I've never seen it, I'm a straight woman! I would say I don't think it should exist and I have never experienced straight people being homophobic, but I would defer to the experience of a gay person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Jamhead

VIP Member
Is anybody surprised by the new bullying accusations? They are not totally new, it has been alluded to in the press before.

Not a good look for the palace, now it seems that they don't investigate bullying properly...
I always assumed the bullying allegations were false. But clearly not, the times is not the kind of paper to run sensationalist stories like the sun or mail. And it seems reading the full article they have their 'receipts' all in order.
This looks terrible for Meghan, Harry and Buckingham palace. It seems the palace did all they could to protect Meghan when they should have been protecting their staff from her.
There is only so long you can brush things under the carpet before things start to spill out.

Ophelia

I don't believe for a second that Meghan was on Epstein's yacht. I have seen the photos and yes, the "look" and body type is similar but it's not her. There are plenty of brunette women in the world with that body type. There's enough drama to analyse in this whole saga without resorting to conspiracies about actor babies, yacht girls, blackmail and roast chicken.

As for resting bitch face, if people took photos of me in the morning before work they'd think the devil had arrived.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I’m actually so bored of the British media (Piers Morgan especially) constantly ranting about H&M every, single, day. It’s just boring and so biased, they hate the couple and they won’t publish anything positive. Meghan hasn’t even said one word yet in the interview that we’ve heard and yet Piers Morgan is crying about it, again! So he’s already made his mind up, so what’s the point in listening to him or any other reporter? I know that M&H have done many questionable things and I’m not their biggest fan but I feel like the British media are beginning to shoot themselves in the foot, I’m beginning to defend M&H because it’s very clear that nothing good will be written about them no matter what
Piers Morgan has a really weird obsession with Meghan 🤢

• Sick

annapolly

I wonder how interested the American audience will be , she was never a big star there was she.
Now if they had held on for a bit and done some more work with their patronages, gone on tour to America, Meghan wore stylish clothes that put her on the top dressed lists, etc and then left the Royal Family they would have a better shot at getting work in America because the people would know them. But right now, because they worked for so little time whilst married, they haven’t been able to make their mark and stand out.

grace28

Chatty Member
Half of these media outlets won’t be happy if The Duke comes out of hospital smiling and waving, most of them have killed him off already.

You can tell their chomping at the bit at something happening with him before Sunday.

agree with all said about Andrew, he’ll be absolutely loving this breather from the pressure.