The Royal Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did type ponce with an n, apparently you can't use that word here. Anyways he's a big pedalo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't know tattle liked to protect people like that but here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I just noticed that the Sussexes were quite evasive -
Didn't name the person that made the remark about their kids skin, and also didn't say what it was that Kate did to make Meghan cry. Didn't say exactly what Meghan asked for to help her mental health. Didn't name the person at Sentabale that warned Harry about the media. Didn't say what the outing of Kate and Meghan together at Wimbledon was meant to be ("it is not what it looked like" - but what was it???).

this is terrible. They just made a lot of smoke and gained lots of attention, but didn't provide many answers.

Reactions: 54
Didn't name the person that made the remark about their kids skin, and also didn't say what it was that Kate did to make Meghan cry. Didn't say exactly what Meghan asked for to help her mental health. Didn't name the person at Sentabale that warned Harry about the media. Didn't say what the outing of Kate and Meghan together at Wimbledon was meant to be ("it is not what it looked like" - but what was it???).

this is terrible. They just made a lot of smoke and gained lots of attention, but didn't provide many answers.
Basically they are shite stirring!!

Reactions: 36

The actress acted her way through it but I’m not sure the lines had been rehearsed well enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The actress acted her way through it but I’m not sure the lines had been rehearsed well enough.
Or even the timelines/stories....

Opinions on Oprahs eyewear? (y)(n)
It's a no from me, too, but worse than the eyewear was the trowled on eye makeup.... That was way too much and too dark, esp for daytime.
I loved her hair and the overall purple!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.