The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*sources close to Harry and Meghan* ie their pr, have admitted they weren't married three days before their wedding. When you're throwing around the sorts of accusations they have, it's best to be scrupulously accurate.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That leaves PC, Camilla, Kate, Andrew, Anne, Edward and Sophie. Did I miss someone? For all its worth
OR major plot twist did they mean senior as in old? It’s perfectly possible and a great play on words if so.
They could also be saying it is senior staff as opposed to senior royal perhaps..

This is exactly what happens when such vague comments are being made. People draw their own conclusions and form their own beliefs.
We all do it, no offence to CassieSTuart
I've ALWAYS thought he came across as sly and two faced. Not just during the current situation.

I don't have a whole lot of time for the royals in general. I've always preferred Harry over William. I imagine the Windsors are an incredibly toxic family be born into and I can understand why Harry has had enough.

That said, I think he's gone from the frying pan to the fire because Meghan certainly has him by the balls now.

Reactions: 7
All of this kicking off, and we’re still none the wiser on Philip. How ill is he really?

Reactions: 4
I love red hair and have dyed my hair auburn for a good 30 years. It would have saved me a fortune if I'd been naturally blessed instead of bog standard brown! Ginger haired people have such beautiful skin colour too. Actually I remember Prince Charles apparently was nasty when Harry was born and said something like "oh god he's a boy and he's even got red hair." What a git. He wanted a girl, but obviously not a girl with red hair. I loved Diana, but she should have kept her mouth shut about that.
Yes they really have, I know I'm obviously biased but I think my partner is a really beautiful man. Just me and the baby definitely don’t have the ginger gene. Diana got so wrapped up in hurting Charles she forgot about the potential impact on anybody else including the children.

• Heart
Well, that was interesting! I watched the whole thing on the CBS app. I'm wondering how the palace are going to deal with this, the racist comment about Archie's skin iin the forthcoming days. It's not something they can ignore, surely?

More clips which are not included in the final interview for anyone who is interested. Meghan speaks about her father and Samantha in one of them, Harry saying he's tried to tell his family about the toxic environment of the institution and Meghan speaks about her treatment in the press, where she mentions 'Waity Kaity'.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Well, that was interesting! I watched the whole thing on the CBS app. I'm wondering how the palace are going to deal with this, the racist comment about Archie's skin iin the forthcoming days. It's not something they can ignore, surely?

More clips which are not included in the final interview for anyone who is interested. Meghan speaks about her father and Samantha in one of them, Harry saying he's tried to tell his family about the toxic environment of the institution and Meghan speaks about her treatment in the press, where she mentions 'Waity Kaity'.

They currently use the same pap agency for their set up pics, the staggering hypocrisy. Also, Harry blindsided the rf and just fucked off, and they should apologise to him? 😂
Every word is going to get picked apart, fact checked. Sigh.

Reactions: 3
It’s all got a bit embarrassing on both sides now hasn’t it? Harry and Meghan’s stories don’t 100% add up so are being questioned. And the royal family are potentially racist bullies who have cast out their own flesh and blood.
I do think the comments about skin colour is true, yes the Royals mix with a lot of people but having someone curtsy to you and entertaining them for a couple of hours is different to adding those genes into your noble and historical bloodline (not my description). It maybe wasn’t meant with venom and was general musings but it’s dangerous territory especially when Meghan wasn’t present. I’m actually thinking it was Andrew, he is a dick and was a senior royal at the time, he’ll have also been pissed off at his girls being pushed further down the line, the fact that it would be by a mixed raced child could have tipped him over the edge.
None of the them are coming out of this looking good and if any of them have any sense they will publicly make up. Harry because he will need his family incase the worst happens and they do split up and the Royal Family because this has damaged the brand amongst ‘the youths’. It’ll be better for them all if this is put to bed and consigned to history.

Reactions: 14
Well, BP are absolutely shut down today:

" Plenty to write and not much time to tweet today. Crisis meetings continue in the Royal Household. Every single person authorised to speak to the media has their phone switched off, as far as I can tell. And it’s not just me they aren’t taking calls from. "

" Similarly, one or two royal correspondents have wondered if there might be grounds for legal action against the couple after some of the wild statements they have made in the past few years. "

Which I doubt would happen even if grounds for suing are there, as it'd open a whole can of worms no one wants to deal with.

" Oh right. Lambeth Palace has also had the phones switched off but now even the couple’s spin doctor is saying they weren’t married three days before. "

Of course they weren't married 3 days before, he fact that they'd claim this bs is astonishing when they didn't meet the legal requirements to be actually married those 3 days before.
"The wedding day didn't feel like ours, so we had a small wedding 3 days before, just us" (not a direct quote, but what they said).
THEY (ie the Ssexes) wanted the fuss and pomp, they wanted the budget, the dress, the jewellery, but it wasn't their day??? Wtf????
They could've easily had a day like Gabriella Kent or like Beatrice, but no, nothing but the best was enough yet no it "wasn't their day"??
Are they absolutely kidding the people and their family?? This thing cost millions, the Windsors even paid for her dress and a whole treasure trove, but it wasn't really them? Really??

Well, BP are absolutely shut down today:

" Plenty to write and not much time to tweet today. Crisis meetings continue in the Royal Household. Every single person authorised to speak to the media has their phone switched off, as far as I can tell. And it’s not just me they aren’t taking calls from. "

" Similarly, one or two royal correspondents have wondered if there might be grounds for legal action against the couple after some of the wild statements they have made in the past few years. "

Which I doubt would happen even if grounds for suing are there, as it'd open a whole can of worms no one wants to deal with.

" Oh right. Lambeth Palace has also had the phones switched off but now even the couple’s spin doctor is saying they weren’t married three days before. "

Of course they weren't married 3 days before, he fact that they'd claim this bs is astonishing when they didn't meet the legal requirements to be actually married those 3 days before.
"The wedding day didn't feel like ours, so we had a small wedding 3 days before, just us" (not a direct quote, but what they said).
THEY (ie the Ssexes) wanted the fuss and pomp, they wanted the budget, the dress, the jewellery, but it wasn't their day??? Wtf????
They could've easily had a day like Gabriella Kent or like Beatrice, but no, nothing but the best was enough yet no it "wasn't their day"??
Are they absolutely kidding the people and their family?? This thing cost millions, the Windsors even paid for her dress and a whole treasure trove, but it wasn't really them? Really??
I wonder if a lot of the senior pepople pushed for a big wedding as it suited the monarchy.

Reactions: 2
Why is Harry again being let off the hook here? The conversation was had with Harry. He relayed it to Meghan and said himself he was shocked by it. He knows his family and would presumably know how to take it. Or is evil Meghan putting thoughts into poor dimwit Harry's head again?
I said Meghan as it was Meghan that said those words, not Harry. He's in no way off the hook but it was Meghan who said 'concerns', we don't know that was Harry's choice of words.

People like his grandad and great grandad? 😂

All these users with in-laws who are mixed race etc and asking their brother or sister what colour will the child be, I'm like wow. I'm a black woman and if my husband's sister just casually wondered to him what colour our child would be then I'd be like wtf.
Who says it is like that? What if THEY started the conversation? Are we not allowed to join in? They were ALSO wondering about it.

I find the mental health part a little dubious. She wanted to "go somewhere" for mental health help but where exactly is unclear. Did this mean Meghan felt she needed to be sectioned or did she feel she needed a spa holiday?

HR couldn't give her mental health support because she wasn't a paid employee - what's unacceptable about that?

I doubt they would offer me mental help support either because I also don't work there!

So Meghan wasn't offered that particular freebie... what's the problem with putting her hand in her own pocket??

I find the mental health part a little dubious. She wanted to "go somewhere" for mental health help but where exactly is unclear. Did this mean Meghan felt she needed to be sectioned or did she feel she needed a spa holiday?

HR couldn't give her mental health support because she wasn't a paid employee - what's unacceptable about that?

I doubt they would offer me mental help support either because I also don't work there!

So Meghan wasn't offered that particular freebie... what's the problem with putting her hand in her own pocket??
Di and fergie used to see all sorts, from the psychiatrists and therapists, to psychics. Didn't fergie used to sit under a home made pyramid thing? 😂 I believe she was suffering, she moved countries, pregnant, high profile. I don't believe she couldn't get help.

Di and fergie used to see all sorts, from the psychiatrists and therapists, to psychics. Didn't fergie used to sit under a home made pyramid thing? 😂 I believe she was suffering, she moved countries, pregnant, high profile. I don't believe she couldn't get help.
Madame Vasso! Fergie used to get under the table to sit under the pyramid. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if a lot of the senior pepople pushed for a big wedding as it suited the monarchy.
Valid point, which occurred to me as well, but they didn't have to go along with it (if that was the case).
By all accounts they got the day they wanted.

Reactions: 5
That's what the breeders named him (because corgis are linked to royalty because of Liz), I'd imagine (hope!) Liz'll change the puppy's name!
Thanks for clearing that up, i read it as the queen had named it Charles!!!

Apologies if this has being shown, but it’s so fast moving today I can’t keep up.

What an absolute circus this is becoming. I wander how much they’ve paid him.
For the life of me I can't see why she distances herself from her family. They seem such a loving lot.

• Haha
He’s got more inheritance to come when he turns 40 from the queen mother and apparently it’s a good amount.

I thought Charles too, my mind changed to Camilla though , do you think this could be one of the reasons why Harry and his dad are not taking?
It could well be...but l think it was suggested the comment happened before they were married and they stopped talking for a bit last year.

I had another thought..the rumours have had an element of truth. Someone cried but it was Meghan.

I am looking forward to hearing of Oprah asked Meghan about the tiara and the high staff turnover, but l have a feeling those subjects won't come up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.