Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Talking about outperforming Kate, Anne at the age of 67 in 2017 carried out more engagements than Philip, William, Kate and Harry put together, according to The Independent. Kate carried out the fewest engagements of all the royals though she was pregnant for five months of that year.

Sounds like it wouldn't be difficult to show her up, even while pregnant.
Kate is bone idle, always has been. She’s never had a proper job and basically sat around waiting for William to marry her after graduating uni. The palace PR machine has managed to make people forget that she used to be called Waity Katie.

Reactions: 26

Scandalous_Purpose

I can't risk publically commenting on meghan as i know people have me on a racist watchlist.
You can criticise her without being racist, there is absolutely no excuse to be racist whatsoever, and if you are then your entire argument becomes invalid. If you’re on some kind of “racist watchlist” whatever that is, then maybe rethink the way you speak about people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Eirawen

VIP Member
Kate is bone idle, always has been. She’s never had a proper job and basically sat around waiting for William to marry her after graduating uni. The palace PR machine has managed to make people forget that she used to be called Waity Katie.
Yeah apparently she worked in Jigsaw the fashion retailer for awhile but had very short days and long lunchbreaks in the end she went to "work" for her parents. I will annoy some people on here for saying this but she really should have married an affluent business man so she didn't have to work at all and have a Nanny at home while she plays tennis, shops and hang around with other ladies who lunch.

does anybody believe there is any truth in the MM bullying rumours?
Definitely - its one thing to be estranged from your family, but both sides of your own family (apart from her mum) and then your partner becoming estranged from theirs, having no real friends or family to attend your own wedding, not one single person in your family apart from your Mum is a pattern.

I'm not even sure she has ANY friends - she dumped that Mulroney character, no childhood friends, people from suits are weird about her.

I fully suspect shes a narcissist, and he's a spoiled brat, and they wind each other up its them against the world etc and think they can do everything on their own.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
How convenient for the Royal family that Harry and Meghan decided to leave when they did. It certainly took the press attention off uncle Andy. Whatever happened with all that unsavoury business anyway? The media have gone rather quiet 🤫 where is the investigative journalism? Instead they are scrutinising Meghans terrible sense of style and choice of makeup. Good Lord!!!
Their ' investigative journalism' has all gone out of the window. Apparently they were told they would lose access to photos of the Cambridge children if they went on too much about Andrew. He also still has all his honorary military titles, so Harry, who has done a ton of work for military charities and set up Invictus decides not to be a working Royal, is irritating and a bit too Californian and loses his titles, yet Andrew, who even before Epstein was accused of consorting with several unsavoury characters for money and favours, who gave himself a cut of money given to his charity invited David Beckham to hold a ' Princess Party' for his daughter at Buckingham Palace and allowed his dodgy mates to be photographed on Coronation thrones is forced out of being a working Royal because he partied with paedophiles still has his, and it's hardly mentioned!

• Heart
  • Wow

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Kate did get a hard time. Waity Kate, criticism of her weight, Duchess Dolittle off the top if my head. Her family are social climbers. Commoner Kate. Middle class Kate. Kate falling out of night clubs when they briefly split. Sad little Kate who has never had a proper job.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can't quite believe I'm admitting to this, but we're all friends here, sometimes I agree with Morgan on certain issues. But with Meghan it feels like a personal grudge, she cut him off before the friendship got anywhere and he's pissed.
That being said I think she's one calculated individual, perhaps he saw that, apparently he's nice in real life, its just his work persona and behaviour that's unappetising.

BigMavis

VIP Member
@georg I agree it shouldn't be off limits for anyone. But can everyone understand how racism presents, its not always obvious. Piers Morgan showed a very very unpleasant side of himself this morning, Chaka Khan and Patricia Goddard spoke about an issue they have first hand experience of and they were not listened to. That's not OK.

Vanillaco

VIP Member

The mail will be really after her now...
To be honest, even if she shags James Corden in the street in front of Prince Harry and Archie's robot head falls off in the middle of a zoom call to Satan, the fact that she is doing this to the DM is good enough for me :D It must feel like schadenfreude for everyone they have harrassed and persecuted over the years who have no money to defend themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lalalanded

VIP Member
Sorry but i'm embarrassed that people juts take what she says at face level and don't engage their brain. Talking about someones skin colour doesn't automatically make it racist, it could be or it could not be. We weren't there, Meghan wasn't there and Harry is a stupid kunt.

Why must her suicide thing be true? People are always making up suicide stuff for attention. It's a real trend at the moment.

Deceitful little bitch. Makes a vague comment that is very damaging and then pretends she's being nice by being vague to protect them.

Pitty you Harry! She'll dump you when she wants to and she's burnt all your bridges.
Appreciate you feel strongly about this and I am in no way defending her but calling them horrible names really doesn't help matters. A lot of good points get raised in the Harry and Meghan thread but this sort of thing is quite frankly very off putting.

I'm wondering what on earth Meghan will talk about for two hours. With the best will in the world she wasn't an a list actress with a large amount of charity work behind her, she'd done very little. Oprah really just wants the dirt on the royal family, no matter what she has said to Meghan.
And I think this shows that Oprah hasn't got style and grace. She really doesn't need this interview, she is famous and rich enough. There is no need to drag the BRF through the mud, especially not in the US that are not even part of the Commonwealth.
Maybe talk about it in 20 years, when M and H retire and TQ is no longer there. But not now, especially with the world in a global pandemic and recession and the DoE being so ill. Just leave it be for now

Jamhead

VIP Member
I find her choice of outfit and dark liner look for the Oprah interview very interesting. I've heard she likes to emulate Diana and often chooses to wear very similar outfits to Diana in similar situations.
This seems to be another one of those.
Also who 'dressed' Harry, his outfit is a complete contrast to Meghans dark look.
Princess-Diana-Interview-Martin-Bashir-Video.jpg
meghan-markle-oprah-interview.jpg

But I'm pleased she's making the baby puke on the shoulder fashionable for all those tired, 'sicked' on parents 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Don't believe the stuff about Archie, I bet the rf were thrilled they were getting a mixed race member, Charles is all about dragging them gently into the 21st century. Interesting that Meghan really really minded about the title. Harry is beyond deluded if he thinks any of his family relationships are fixable, that ship sailed last night.
Ultimately, they will regret this, the only winner is Oprah.
As a brit, I'm sad we all get tarnished as racists, not saying there isn't any, but come on, compared to the US. A

Reactions: 23

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I will say all this drama wirh M&H has given me a new appreciation of some of the other members of the Royal Family.

I've always been a big fan of Princess Anne - ive met her through work and my mum is dead proud of the photo of me and her.

My attitude towards Camilla has also softened. She gave that lovely speech at the theatre awards. You would think that an actress might like to reach out to people in her profession who are suffering.

But it's really Edwand and Sophie who've impressed me. They are the example that M&H should have looked at - lots of intense press for a while and then it levels out. Even Sophie volunteering at a covid vaccination centre made very little press - a lot less than it deserved.

But then if you want privacy, would you really be doing a 2hr interview with Oprah???

Last edited:

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Sorry but i'm embarrassed that people juts take what she says at face level and don't engage their brain. Talking about someones skin colour doesn't automatically make it racist, it could be or it could not be. We weren't there, Meghan wasn't there and Harry is a stupid kunt.

Why must her suicide thing be true? People are always making up suicide stuff for attention. It's a real trend at the moment.

Deceitful little bitch. Makes a vague comment that is very damaging and then pretends she's being nice by being vague to protect them.

Pitty you Harry! She'll dump you when she wants to and she's burnt all your bridges.
I hope you never go through Mental Health struggles because you comment above is disgusting.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I'm wondering what on earth Meghan will talk about for two hours. With the best will in the world she wasn't an a list actress with a large amount of charity work behind her, she'd done very little. Oprah really just wants the dirt on the royal family, no matter what she has said to Meghan.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
So they got married three days previously and the actress acted out her royal wedding day at tax payers expense and she’s been acting ever since. It’s a farce and she’s a fake.

• Heart