Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gembo

VIP Member
I do this it is suspicious that the bullying claims came out now, right at this point. Not a few weeks earlier or later. It does seem suspect, the Palace isn’t naive.
I read something earlier speculating that the bullying claims were brushed under the carpet at that point to protect Meghan. Which I can see some logic in. But I don’t know and have no opinion either way.

Reactions: 1

igiveup

VIP Member
I’ll put my hands up I was having an affair with William we met when he was doing a plaque unveiling.

We have heard of the affair, but if it’s true or not why does it need to be public knowledge.

it’s between him and Kate.

Have people on here really not heard of the affair?

A while back Giles Coren tweeted something about being privy to the affair because of circles he’s in. Tweet since deleted but someone picked up on it and wrote quite a lengthy thread.

Apparently there’s a media blackout in the affair in England but not in other countries

liar liar

VIP Member
CBS and the Americans will be paying it, not me so I dont care. I'm surprised they're doing it for free. They want to be financially independent and part of that is charging for your time and knowledge. CBS and ITV will make a bomb. They are not charities who will benefit from celebs doing free stuff for them. They should demand a fee. Only the Royals can do charity work with no other source of income because we are paying for them just to be there.
I wonder which advertisers will deem it appropriate to buy slots during the 'show'?

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
I get your point. It’s caused more of a media storm than they probably originally imagined. Because without context, or even knowing who, it’s just a guessing game. I would like to think it was meant harmlessly and was just how H&M interpreted. But until we have further elaboration we will never know.
Yep exactly this.

annapolly

Well, that would be quite a twist! Where'd you hear that?

Oprah really has no frikkin clue 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes::

"

'How did they explain to you that your son, the great-grandson of the queen, wasn't going to be a prince. You certainly must have had some conversations with Harry about it and had your own suspicions as to why they didn't want to make Archie a prince,' Oprah asked in the clip.

Meghan, who could be seen sighing, responded: 'I can give you an honest answer.'

Their son, who is seventh in the line to the throne, was christened Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.

"

As if it was some malicious swipe at the Ssexes. ffs. Can't wait for the answer.

Watching a live stream. She’s going to talk about race next. We’re they married 3 days before the wedding? I missed the beginning.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
unfortunately I think they’ve made it because Kate knows to turn a blind eye.
something Diana struggled to do, and Jesus Meghan would have Harry’s balls hanging beside her stud earrings if she was cheated on.
and the new Harry wouldn’t have it in him god love him.
Give it a few years, he'll revert to type. 😂

• Haha

igiveup

VIP Member
Media says he supposedly has but I don’t believe it. If he had any concern he would be here to be here for his grandfather.

I won’t watch it because it’s Meghan acting and fake, she can put her emotions on and I don’t want to give Oprah any of my time watching.

Do we know that Harry hasn't been in touch with his grandparents? I haven't read anything around that (hark at me making it sound like I read anything, I totally rely on tattle to give me the news 😆😆)

Is everyone watching the interview? I'm not. I wonder if people who say how much they hate Harry and Meghan and their thirst for publicity will actually tune in 😆

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The young people I know are vocal on the subject and not just my own kids but their friends and my friends kids, so there are obviously conversations going on. From what I gather there is a lot happening on the subject on tiktok and they're all on that platform. The general stance is H&M are the victims, I think the James Cordon interview has perhaps made them more relevant to the young, if that was the agenda then its a clever move and you do have to wonder about the timing. Kids are shit hot on bullying, its drummed into that is is wrong, so I'm not surprised by their attitudes.
Most of their online supporters think the Bullying allegations are a smear by the media - hatred of the mainstream media is the biggest driver - nothing printed in them will be believed.

At the moment it has not damaged the popularity of the rest of the royal family but I think it's possible it might if views get even more polarising.

olivia321

VIP Member
I think the press are setting them up for this more than they are. Its the Mail who is whipping up hysteria over this and making it into something its just not. If someone does something to them, as in many cases, blood will be on the tabloid press's hands, and they will do everything they can to deflect the blame onto someone else. In Diana's case, it was the Royals, so they'd better watch out. The worm wil turn very quickly.
Either way it’s paving the way for some lunatic to seize the moment. All this sour mouthing back and forth won’t end well it’s just screams a near death or death news story.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I don't believe for a second that Meghan was on Epstein's yacht. I have seen the photos and yes, the "look" and body type is similar but it's not her. There are plenty of brunette women in the world with that body type. There's enough drama to analyse in this whole saga without resorting to conspiracies about actor babies, yacht girls, blackmail and roast chicken.

As for resting bitch face, if people took photos of me in the morning before work they'd think the devil had arrived.
Roast chicken?

I remember reading a very long blog full of the idea Ben Fogle's sister carried George alongside her own son born the same day. Just bonkers.

Also remember when Harry used to go out with Chelsy Davey? The reason they split up was rumoured to be because she wanted a proper career. I think she became a lawyer in the end.
She did work for a law firm for a period of time and then I believe became some sort of jewellery entrepreneur (a bit like Richard Branson’s daughter trained to be a doctor, then went to work for the form)