Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrostyChops

VIP Member
He’s got more inheritance to come when he turns 40 from the queen mother and apparently it’s a good amount.

I thought Charles too, my mind changed to Camilla though , do you think this could be one of the reasons why Harry and his dad are not taking?
It could well be...but l think it was suggested the comment happened before they were married and they stopped talking for a bit last year.

I had another thought..the rumours have had an element of truth. Someone cried but it was Meghan.

I am looking forward to hearing of Oprah asked Meghan about the tiara and the high staff turnover, but l have a feeling those subjects won't come up.

Reactions: 2

vikka

VIP Member
Apart from the Swedish Aquamarine Bandeau. That one is a dud 😂 cyclops comes to mind...
One of the dingly steel or something tiaras is even worse than the cyclops! (Vic wore it once or twice as first tiara and Sofia wore it once. Also one of CG's sisters, but she looked fab in it tbh)

So they used have make only heirs but in the early 1980s they became the first Royal family to make it that any gender could inherit. Which is good because their current hier is a female, Crown Princess Victoria. I can’t find the article now but the current King Carl Gustaf was upset when it meant his son, Carl Philip (who looks like a Disney Prince) wouldn’t inherit. The King seems to be a bit like a cold fish, I bet he’s really boring to be around. Also during his early years as a King he would go to sex parties and get his secret service police to cover for him. He’s also had numerous affairs.
His son married a former glamour model who has a very dubious past. I think she was a sugar baby at times and made disparaging remarks about disabilities.
His wife, the Queen, her father was a member of the Nazi party but he joined it to protect his family more than because he believed in the cause.
Crown Princess Victoria has had treatment when she was a teen/early 20s for an eating disorder and has faced a lot of comments from the public and media about her appearance and weight. Not very nice.
The youngest’s child, Princess Madeline was engaged to her long time beau but cancelled the wedding because it turned out he cheated on her. She’s married now and has a lovely family but I read that her husband’s name was in Epstein’s black book? Not 100% sure on the connection.
The King also removed the HRH titles from Carl Philip and Madeline’s children so they don’t receive taxpayers money and aren’t addressed as ‘your royal highness’ etc.
At least the stripping of the HRHs was a good move, they've become too big as family and too many HRHs, esp for a monarchy which is actually based on a monarch+heir-only system (though CG didn't get the memo and has his boi CP and his wife everywhere like the second coming).
They wouldn't have received any taxpayer's money is my understanding, same as CP, Sofia and Madde don't receive any except for duties performed ("apanage") and their kids are "cut out" anyway and expected to lead private lives with their own careers.

Stan

Chatty Member
They might not have personally viewed it a bad thing if Archie's skin tone was dark. Their "concern" might have been for him having to go through life being a victim of racism from other people if he had very dark skin.

Meghan and Harry have been a bit vague here so we can't really make a decision without clearer details and context.
The comments about the skin tone of a baby were made prior even to the wedding - so weren’t about Archie personally

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
What are the odds on the investigation finding no bullying? It's in their interests (as they did nothing the first time they were told, M has left, they won't want to stop the others being divas) and might help stop the current mud slinging.
It might suit them but the press will demand the Bullying is proven and might turn on Andrew again if it's not.

Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
Piers Morgan is stirring things up on insta, I have a feeling all this will come back to bite him on the arse at some point.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Queens commonwealth speech tomorrow, who’s gonna be watching ? Do people think Britons are gonna stand with the queen or are they gonna boycott and not watch it at all ?
Some people might watch, it will be interesting to see if it gets coverage on the TV shows on Monday morning or if it'll just be all H&M and Oprah.

igiveup

VIP Member
He’s got more inheritance to come when he turns 40 from the queen mother and apparently it’s a good amount.

Harry just doesn't live in the real world. He inherited millions from Diana, yet he's all hurt and outraged that his free ride in life was over when they left. Poor darling is having to use his own money, rf are monsters. 😂 Actually said they couldn't have moved if he didn't use his own money.
I thought Charles too, my mind changed to Camilla though , do you think this could be one of the reasons why Harry and his dad are not taking?

Well l'm getting my popcorn out for later.

I saw Piers bellowing over everyone this morning in his usual charming way 😖 saying we don't know it was racism without the context. I considered this quite carefully and agree the context would have been useful. However the likely motivation of such a comment would be a concern that Archie would be black in my opinion. So absolutely racist.

Not naming who it was and allowing this circus is ridiculous. They should have kept quiet. I don't think it was Charles. He seemed to be genuine with Doria at the wedding. I think Camilla is a good shout. I doubt she had ever spoken to a black person before meeting the Markles and didn't she pull a face when asked if she would miss them?

The whole wedding thing is a debacle too. I feel a bit cheated even though l don't care that much.

Then there is poor Harry who only has his mother's 30 million since last year. However will he cope.

The mystic of the RF is that they make us believe they are like us. They like roast chicken and have kids that misbehave.It's becoming glaringly obvious they are not in the least bit like us. They don't even live on the same planet as us.

I suggest Royal Family #5 Eastenders Royal Edition out now

Last edited: