Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I think that ship[s sailed really. My kids barely know who they are, and I don't know a lot of people in their 30's and below who give a shit about the Royals. I think once the Queen goes, Canada, Australia, NZ and some more Caribbean countries will start pushing to become republics, then it all becomes very small and anachronistic.
I wonder how the Caribean nations are reporting Meghan.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
But that word 'concern' could very well be a carefully chosen term by Meghan. I doubt very much ANY of the RF said they were 'concerned'. I mean, they weren't blind, they know Meghan is mixed race so why the concern.
It’s a big claim to make if no truthfulness behind it, or it wasn’t perceived by them to come across as racist. I imagine the other party was not aware of how it may have sounded or perceived.

vikka

VIP Member
Apparently Kate made Meghan cry about the bridesmaids dresses. People at the wedding wanted to let the media know when the story leaked 6 months later but apparently they weren’t allowed. To me Meghan seems hurt that the Cambs communication team didn’t correct the story.
Well, that would be quite a twist! Where'd you hear that?

Oprah really has no frikkin clue 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes::

"

'How did they explain to you that your son, the great-grandson of the queen, wasn't going to be a prince. You certainly must have had some conversations with Harry about it and had your own suspicions as to why they didn't want to make Archie a prince,' Oprah asked in the clip.

Meghan, who could be seen sighing, responded: 'I can give you an honest answer.'

Their son, who is seventh in the line to the throne, was christened Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.

"

As if it was some malicious swipe at the Ssexes. ffs. Can't wait for the answer.

grace28

Chatty Member
I wander if The Duke will be released from hospital today. Most developments have tended to happen on a Monday morning.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
It is a very big claim to make, which is why they should have dealt with it differently, rather than alluding to something and someone. I'm not saying that isn't what they felt, just that the word 'concern' is more than likely one they have chosen to use and maybe not reflective of what was actually said.
I get your point. It’s caused more of a media storm than they probably originally imagined. Because without context, or even knowing who, it’s just a guessing game. I would like to think it was meant harmlessly and was just how H&M interpreted. But until we have further elaboration we will never know.

I find the mental health part a little dubious. She wanted to "go somewhere" for mental health help but where exactly is unclear. Did this mean Meghan felt she needed to be sectioned or did she feel she needed a spa holiday?

HR couldn't give her mental health support because she wasn't a paid employee - what's unacceptable about that?

I doubt they would offer me mental help support either because I also don't work there!

So Meghan wasn't offered that particular freebie... what's the problem with putting her hand in her own pocket??
It sounded like MM wanted some inpatient care, like The Priory but for mental health problems rather than addictions.

True, they could have just engaged a really good mental health professional and paid for them.

Apologies if this has being shown, but it’s so fast moving today I can’t keep up.

What an absolute circus this is becoming. I wander how much they’ve paid him.
This was so predictable....

igiveup

VIP Member
Apparently there is more to come, Oprah will be revealing more when it’s morning in America.

igiveup

VIP Member
FYI this was from December 2020, make of it what you will - why Kate was crying.

I just thought I’d post it and you can make of it what you will😊.

l

igiveup

VIP Member
What are peoples thoughts on what Diana would have thought about it ? I have seen people say she would be so proud and happy that this is happening and her and Meghan will be sat side by side doing the interview.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
That leaves PC, Camilla, Kate, Andrew, Anne, Edward and Sophie. Did I miss someone? For all its worth
OR major plot twist did they mean senior as in old? It’s perfectly possible and a great play on words if so.
They could also be saying it is senior staff as opposed to senior royal perhaps..