Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Lots of young people on social media I’ve see have this sort of view point.
View attachment 466816

I’m the same, my large group of family and friends either don’t know what’s going on with them because they aren’t interested or they don’t like them because it’s really outdated. No one loves them or has respect for them.
It's quite a common viewpoint among the young on SM and I suspect the coming days will see a lot more of it.

Reactions: 2

igiveup

VIP Member
Why is the interview Oprah with Meghan & Harry not the other way around ?

oh he really is a puppet on a string isn’t he 🤣🤣

igiveup

VIP Member
That I agree with and she knew when to play things her way, yeah she was deffo a good person underneath, I just had a feeling Diana and Meghan would be very close in comparison to Kate and Diana.

She did bring her boys up well and from what I heard was as well as give them normality of life she also instilled royal duty in them and prepared them for when it will be Williams time to become king.

I think despite whatever happend to her within the Royal Family she always told her boys to never turn their back on family.

I have seen people say how The Queen and Diana didn’t get on, but whatever the case you can tell that Diana did respect The Queen called her mama.

I also think she would also discourage the interview and ensure her boys and her grandkids were happy.

Waity Katie....tragic peasant girl who targeted William and spent her life chasing a proposal.

diana was a marketing genius when it came to her own PR but a good person underneath, I don’t think their personalities would have blended well, bar the issues with the family I see no other way they’d connect.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The Times must want a twitter war by framing it as Royal Aides tell of the bullying allegations - that's the easiest way to get lots of people to go 'Smear, Smear, Smear' and ignore the substance and maybe even risk the 25-30% who are pro Meghan and Harry turning on the whole of idea of monachy which currently a lot of them still support.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I wonder if William will decide to have a row with the press for some reason to help retain the respect of some of the Harry and Meghan anti media brigade

Last edited:
The US has nothing to do with the Royal Family. They arent beholdenbtonthem. They just like the gossip. . If whoever has bought the UK rights want to postpone it, it's up to them. CBS have already done the interview so Harry may ask for a postponement but he cant force a huge network to do what they want. It's up to the British press and broadcasters to publish what they want, and they will choose this story.
Yes, I agree that a US network is mainly focused on profit and has nothing to do with the BRF.

My comment referred to H and M giving up control over the broadcasting of the interview.

If the broadcasting will be ill-timed it will still be H and M that get the blame for it as they created this position

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Kate wouldn't have sent flowers and an apology if she hadn't made Meghan cry? She may not have intended to upset M but her actions afterwards suggest she then realised she had and so made the apology
She may have sent flowers and an apology for upsetting Meghan, but I find it hard to believe she would have upset her on purpose.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I read yesterday that during the Scottish news the obituary for Prince Philip was flashed up in the screen in error . 😮
yes it was during Nicola Sturgeon being interviewed in the inquiry into the Alex Salmond affair I assumed it was an obituary as well and quickly turned over to Sky expecting to here the worst! it happened at a point when Nippy Nicola was under pressure too!

• Wow

vikka

VIP Member
Watching a live stream. She’s going to talk about race next. We’re they married 3 days before the wedding? I missed the beginning.
I just saw!
I'm waiting for streaming links, so I don't tally into viewership, but saw clips of the interview.

She's full of bs on Archie not being "prince", she concedes mentioning the letters patent going but also "the first coloured child woudn't be prince". wtf. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

In the US they'll lap it up of course.

3 days before the wedding is just I think another rehearsal that was.

Just saw "How dark the baby would be" LOL please

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I don't think their popularity will drop much more - the younger pro camp will stay supportive due to the racism/fighting the media issues.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh the Bath woman is fabulous, she had a TV show before strictly, I liked her. I think she had a .....wet nurse for the children, a bizarre concept to me and in todays world.
That is fecking Meghans dress, how funny!!!!
I might have to stick on Piers tomorrow morning just for lolz and I eagerly await the mails grovelling.

The Swedish Royal family seem pretty messy as do the Monégasque and the Japanese if that’s what your looking for! Though nothing beats the Nepalese Royal Family in terms of modern family drama - the majority were massacred in 2001 by a disgruntled Prince (allegedly, there is some controversy). The monarchy ended in 2008 after, in part, being forced to step down by the government and thus ended the last Hindu monarchy.
I've never heard anything about the Swedish Royal family! What makes them messy?