The Royal Family #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the constant talk about her weight but Kate looks thinner than ever today in Birmingham... although I do think it may be a bad cut outfit because it looks like it's hanging off her

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I hate the constant talk about her weight but Kate looks thinner than ever today in Birmingham... although I do think it may be a bad cut outfit because it looks like it's hanging off her
It's pretty obvious she has a very big problem.

William, dress appropriately. It looks so disrespectful rocking up in dirty suede shoes with your shirt open to see your chest hair the one day a month you work. 🤢

Reactions: 9
William, dress appropriately. It looks so disrespectful rocking up in dirty suede shoes with your shirt open to see your chest hair the one day a month you work.
YES! Oh gosh, he needs someone working better with his wardrobe, he looks a mess.

Reactions: 9
She is super slim. I think today's dress suited her though - the pleated skirt added a bit of volume and that shape suits her better than straight up and down outfits.

William definately had at least one too many buttons open!

Reactions: 5
I loved the dark red colour but I agree - it's like those long coats she loves to wear. They do her NO favours and make her look like a lampost with a blow dry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved the dark red colour but I agree - it's like those long coats she loves to wear. They do her NO favours and make her look like a lampost with a blow dry
I‘m not a fan of the top to be honest. The Macintosh coat type of styling with the gun flaps and deep ‘v’ just highlight how little there is to, well, highlight.

It must be awful for Kate to have her weight scrutinised all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As horrible as it is, she knew what she was getting into marrying a royal....
I think it's far more to do with the fact that she's a woman who married a royal. When was the last time Mike Tindall had his body size, facial features, or hair style scrutinised and treated as public property to be assessed?

Reactions: 27
I think it's far more to do with the fact that she's a woman who married a royal. When was the last time Mike Tindall had his body size, facial features, or hair style scrutinised and treated as public property to be assessed?
I think the main problem for Kate is that there is no one to take the heat off her anymore. She is the only female working senior royal under 50.
The media love to play the white hat/black hat stuff (like with Diana and Fergie) and the Meghan shaped hole leaves them with a problem. Give it 15 to 20 years and it will strike up again with whoever is daft enough to throw their hat into the ring for George and Louis with Charlotte hovering between the 2 but until then they are stuck with playing Kate off against herself.

Reactions: 10
I think the main problem for Kate is that there is no one to take the heat off her anymore. She is the only female working senior royal under 50.
The media love to play the white hat/black hat stuff (like with Diana and Fergie) and the Meghan shaped hole leaves them with a problem. Give it 15 to 20 years and it will strike up again with whoever is daft enough to throw their hat into the ring for George and Louis with Charlotte hovering between the 2 but until then they are stuck with playing Kate off against herself.
And also not just the media but the general public too I mean look at us all here 🤣

Reactions: 7
There is much truth in what you say. Personally I am actually concerned by how thin she is, it ain't natural, as my old nanny used to say. I have seen people comment that it is natural as her mother and sister are both thin, but they aren't really. They are obviously fit, sleek and to use an old fashioned word, trim and look a great deal healthier. They also dress very well for their figures, particularly Mrs. Middleton. If I was Catherine's nearest and dearest I would be worried.

Reactions: 8
Youre completely correct - On that note the media comment on Mike Tindalls appearance too - there are hundreds of articles about his nose etc.

Reactions: 4
Going against the consensus here but when I was Kate’s age people constantly commented on how skinny I was. I was highly stressed so my appetite wasn't great. I'm now 50 and have rounded out a bit. Still slim but my metabolism has slowed down and the weight when stressed doesn't fall off like it used to. She could be quite an anxious person behind the scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Going against the consensus here but when I was Kate’s age people constantly commented on how skinny I was. I was highly stressed so my appetite wasn't great. I'm now 50 and have rounded out a bit. Still slim but my metabolism has slowed down and the weight when stressed doesn't fall off like it used to. She could be quite an anxious person behind the scenes
I saw a picture of her mum when she was young and had babies and she looked extremely thin. Gaunt face. Made me wonder if it was something to do with pregnancy. 🤔

I just think she has an iron control over what she eats and tailors exercise to fit. I bet there are very few days when she isn’t at zero on the input/output Balance sheet.

Oddly enough for someone with all sorts of help and advisors, she doesn’t seem to be able to find a signature style for her work outfits. Personally, I think she would look better with a few inches off her hair and - with the proviso that if you asked any woman if there are any bit of themselves they disguise with advantageous clothing, they would say heck yeah - if I were in control I would advise her not to wear off the shoulder/shoulder or cleavage showing outfits. On a slim person, nothing highlights just how slim they are than these areas. There is so little body fat, they are very unforgiving especially in photographs.

Reactions: 6
I just think she has an iron control over what she eats and tailors exercise to fit. I bet there are very few days when she isn’t at zero on the input/output Balance sheet.

Oddly enough for someone with all sorts of help and advisors, she doesn’t seem to be able to find a signature style for her work outfits. Personally, I think she would look better with a few inches off her hair and - with the proviso that if you asked any woman if there are any bit of themselves they disguise with advantageous clothing, they would say heck yeah - if I were in control I would advise her not to wear off the shoulder/shoulder or cleavage showing outfits. On a slim person, nothing highlights just how slim they are than these areas. There is so little body fat, they are very unforgiving especially in photographs.
I’ve always thought she looked good in off the shoulder and one shoulder dresses, I loved this dress on her and the green off the shoulder at Earthshot 🤷🏻‍♀️
-middleton-white-off-the-shoulder-dress-1560413941.jpg

Reactions: 6
Lovely photo taken by POW at Balmoral last summer. Released today in recognition of what would have been HMQ’s 97th birthday ❤
Apparently it's Edu and Sienna in the background photo! At first I thought it was George VI and baby Anne lol

• Heart
It's a gorgeous photo isn't it! And heart warming to know that in her final summer HMQ was surrounded by her family filling Balmoral ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.