The Royal Family #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known where I sit on the whole Meghan and Harry only do things when the family do something special argument. But the day a new picture of the grandchildren is released, and there’s stories coming out of letters being leaked between her and Charles and her concerns of racism and her suicidal thoughts not being resolved. Seems a bit too coincidental, and surely only her or Charles could leak them and why would he?

Reactions: 14
The Windsors was epic. I've always secretly hoped that Pippa watched it and had a bloody good laugh at her character!

The actress playing Camilla is superb, I can't wait to watch this.
Camilla: 'To wave at the idiots'🤣

Also looks like the original Harry actor is back.

Reactions: 2
Lovely photo taken by POW at Balmoral last summer. Released today in recognition of what would have been HMQ’s 97th birthday ❤
Look at the similarity between George and Louise 😍 I love this with a family, how quite distant relatives can have the look of each other. Although I can see Earl Spencer in George I think he looks most like the two brother kings, David and Bertie.

James is becoming very handsome.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known where I sit on the whole Meghan and Harry only do things when the family do something special argument. But the day a new picture of the grandchildren is released, and there’s stories coming out of letters being leaked between her and Charles and her concerns of racism and her suicidal thoughts not being resolved. Seems a bit too coincidental, and surely only her or Charles could leak them and why would he?
Given Harry's seeming preoccupation with the palace leaking details, I think we can assume they're also leaking to the press pretty often.
A lot of the bile towards the palace's relationship with the press felt like either projection or justification, so I suspect there's a thought process of "well they do it, so we need to to make sure our side gets heard/we get the same amount of positive attention."

Reactions: 9
Look at the similarity between George and Louise 😍 I love this with a family, how quite distant relatives can have the look of each other. Although I can see Earl Spencer in George I think he looks most like the two brother kings, David and Bertie.

James is becoming very handsome.
I thought that about James too! He is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why they write to each other! Are people still doing that? I had a look at the DM story there and I agree that it couldn't have come from the Palace. It's not even interesting to me at this stage. I think that story is dead in the water. Why didn't she write to her great friend the queen who was in charge at that stage or mention it in one of her phone calls with her?

Reactions: 9
This latest leaked story about the letters raises two big things imo -

1) Meghan literally sued The Daily Mail for publishing a private letter she wrote but now she presumably has leaked the intel about these letters and what they were about to The Telegraph. It doesn’t make Charles or the RF look good so it has to have come from them.

2) Harry had repeatedly said no member has reached out to them etc and yet actually Charles wrote to Meghan first? So which is it?

You do have to question this I think. On the day that the news is full of the photo Kate took of the kids with the Queen this is released to take the headlines. There’s been a lot of talk that Harry and Meghan wanted a photo of “Lilibet and Lilibet” but the Queen said no, was Meghan that jealous that Kate was allowed to do what she wasn’t that she leaked this?

Oh I don’t know it’s all such a mess I’m sick of the two of them and this bloody rehashed royal racist story that I think most people have already determined wasn’t a racist comment at all

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think we need to send Dominic Raab over to see her. I'm sure he could settle things amicably.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don't understand why they write to each other! Are people still doing that? I had a look at the DM story there and I agree that it couldn't have come from the Palace. It's not even interesting to me at this stage. I think that story is dead in the water. Why didn't she write to her great friend the queen who was in charge at that stage or mention it in one of her phone calls with her?
Same, it seems so stupid in this day and age to put things in writing, maybe they’re worried about calling after all the phone hacking, but considering they’re all so paranoid about leaks why leave a trail? I think most people are rolling their eyes at it and bored by it, you rarely see either of them in the press as the great philanthropists they think they are, instead it’s always with some connection to a job and family they left 3 years ago. If she’s actually writing a book I think she seriously needs to reconsider because people are just too tired with the victimisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This latest leaked story about the letters raises two big things imo -

1) Meghan literally sued The Daily Mail for publishing a private letter she wrote but now she presumably has leaked the intel about these letters and what they were about to The Telegraph. It doesn’t make Charles or the RF look good so it has to have come from them.

2) Harry had repeatedly said no member has reached out to them etc and yet actually Charles wrote to Meghan first? So which is it?

You do have to question this I think. On the day that the news is full of the photo Kate took of the kids with the Queen this is released to take the headlines. There’s been a lot of talk that Harry and Meghan wanted a photo of “Lilibet and Lilibet” but the Queen said no, was Meghan that jealous that Kate was allowed to do what she wasn’t that she leaked this?

Oh I don’t know it’s all such a mess I’m sick of the two of them and this bloody rehashed royal racist story that I think most people have already determined wasn’t a racist comment at all
It's yet another contradiction in their story and in their morals. They're above the rules they expect everyone else to follow. I didn't even make the connection with the photo about the grandkids and great grandkids but now that you've pointed it out it makes total sense. They felt left out and now they're lashing out. It's the same pattern that they've always followed.

Reactions: 19
I've just finished reading a book which had coercive control as part of the storyline.
Then this morning I'm sat watching You Tube and watched According to Taz's latest where she gives an example of coercive control using a princess and actor as an example. I.E. we wouldn't stand for it that way round like we do when it's actress and Prince.
All the time watching it, though, I had the cold realisation that a relative must have been coercively controlled in her relationship and it didn't end well...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ahhhh the Windsors. Great show. Camilla and Charles are my absolute favourites.

I think both, Kate and Letizia put themselves under a lot of restrictions to look the way they do. While I don’t believe you can look like this without tons of workouts AND an extreme diet- this doesn’t mean they have an ED. I think it’s impossible to say really.
Personally, don’t think the hyper toned basically no fat look is pretty, nor do I think it helps then fashion wise. If anything, 5lbs more would help them to fit better in their outfits and give nicer proportions.
But to each their own.

Reactions: 10
Harry and Meghan get such delight in creating a ruckus, leaking, releasing statements, trying to take all the oxygen out of the room with their BS. Their narcissism reminds me so much of Meghan's bestie Trump. It ALL MUST BE ABOUT THEM.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she the family friend who did their wedding photos? The informal ones we've never seen, that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.