The Royal Family #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if they're doing a bit of a test run of modernisation of ceremonies. It may be 70 years since the last one, but both Charles and William are now older than the Queen at her coronation.
We're going to be seeing the next couple of royal exits and entries a bit more close together, so they may be looking at what precedents to set for the next couple.

Reactions: 6
QUOTE="Eirawen, post: 14950933, member: 322"]

I think people are resenting the fact that millions are being spent on this farce and most of us are struggling to pay bills and buy food.

They can't win really can they........... 🙈
[/QUOTE]
The cost won't include tiaras and jewellery as they already have them! So there is no point being made by not using them.

Reactions: 7
I was out and about today and saw the most amazing post box toppers in Hertford and Bengeo. Some where outstanding.

IMG_1799.jpeg

---
I've just had a little look on line and it seems Bengeo loves a bit of yarn bombing. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's difficult to follow in the Queen's footsteps. I think Charles is well meaning, but he just isn't the Queen. She meant a lot more to the country and was highly respected, even by many republicans.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the security element is far more important than what they all wear. So much potential for trouble.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Had my first scone, clotted cream and jam (in that order!) of the year today to mark the week ahead (any excuse 😂) and just cracked open the M&S coronation biscuit tin and had a couple of the shortbreads…which I’d told my OH must not be touched before Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had my first scone, clotted cream and jam (in that order!) of the year today to mark the week ahead (any excuse 😂) and just cracked open the M&S coronation biscuit tin and had a couple of the shortbreads…which I’d told my OH must not be touched before Saturday
My Colin the Coronation Caterpillar seems a smidge smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Todays thoughts:

I’ve put bunting up and a royal standard. So excited.

Charlotte is such a pretty girl, and the Princess of Wales takes a great photo.

BRING OUT THE bleeping TIARAS!!!! I want coronets, tiaras, diamonds, swords, ermine, spurs, gauntlets, THE bleeping LOT. Don’t skimp! I’ve told all who enter my coronation party that it is best bib And tucker, including tiaras for us girls. If we can do it (ok, with CZ instead of diamonds), then they bloody well can!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.