The Royal Family #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fu_mMhUXoAIjyuE?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

If I speak….

If a coronation isn’t the time to wear a tiara when is? Wearing a floral headpiece won’t make republicans like you but it’s one way to annoy the monarchists

Reactions: 18
I think the rumor is going round because there was talk she was going to wear flowers at the wedding instead.

I could see one of those Tudor-esque Jane Taylor floral headbands.

Such a bummer but I understand it's all about optics which is silly.

I want tiaras too. It’s not as though they have nip out and buy them.
Charles is trying to please everyone and pleasing nobody

Reactions: 15
It’s a coronation- I don’t want wedding vibes either. Bring out the bloody bling. It won’t have been seen in such glorious amounts since 1953. How disappointing! I love the pomp. The anti royals will disapprove no matter what so balls to them and bring out the lot!

Reactions: 15
I want robes, gowns, jewels, regalia, pomp and ceremony.
I want it all.

Reactions: 17
Something like this?
View attachment 2139726
I wonder what colour Kate will wear? I’m thinking blue?
Definitely blue
So in order to appear just like us, rather than use something they have already they are going to buy something that no one wants to see them in anyway?

You are not just like us, Charles, you are being Coronated and anointed by God. Embrace it.

Reactions: 8
I want bloody tiaras! And gowns

I want the flashy fashion

I want the royal fantasy lol

Reactions: 12
I’m taking the rumours with a pinch of salt and would be surprised to see her in anything other than a tiara.

Reactions: 5
If Charles wants to suck up to the people that don’t like him, just sell all these tiaras and jewels and put the money towards running the family or at least put them on display.

Reactions: 3
They may as well dress up in their fancy frocks and tiaras if they are going to bother at all.

Reactions: 8
It's Valentine Low as the source - so I assume there will be no tiaras or glitz on anyone but Camilla.

Maybe they are floating the idea? I saw that suggested. Palace PR does this often. There was a lot of floating 'Kate wants flowers in her hair' at the wedding and people were annoyed, lol.

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Eirawen, post: 14950933, member: 322"]

I think people are resenting the fact that millions are being spent on this farce and most of us are struggling to pay bills and buy food.

[/QUOTE]
They may as well dress up in their fancy frocks and tiaras if they are going to bother at all.
They can't win really can they........... 🙈

Money would be spent on it regardless though.

I'm more appalled here in the USA we spend $150-200m+ every 4 years on inaugurations.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.