The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm 13 and 18 is a bit off. But only 5 years, thats not too unusual. She had a crush, they wrote letters, I wonder when it turned romantic.

Peter t was 16yrs older. That's quite a jump.
And at 17 they were spending hours together alone in south Africa.

I was just really grossed out then he married the 19yr old, he'd have been 20+ years older.

They make out like it was princess margarets great love affair but I was like...

Or was he just grooming teenagers.
he wasn’t a big enough love affair for her to give up her royal position though…

Reactions: 3
The relationship just fizzled out, that’s why they broke up. The story about wanting to do her duty was just a cover as she had made such a drama about it.

Reactions: 10
Lordy, is Anne the designated travelling royal? Apparently she's here in NZ tomorrow (assuming flights are running again) - came for an event, but now is no doubt being roped into disaster PR.

Reactions: 6
Lordy, is Anne the designated travelling royal? Apparently she's here in NZ tomorrow (assuming flights are running again) - came for an event, but now is no doubt being roped into disaster PR.
What's she going to do - tour around with Chippy in a helicopter, surveying the damage?

Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden are coming in a few days too. Bad timing.

Reactions: 2
What's she going to do - tour around with Chippy in a helicopter, surveying the damage?

Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden are coming in a few days too. Bad timing.
Come see our lovely - ah. Well, come see our troubles, I suppose.

Reactions: 1
What happened with flights?

I see William has been an absolute dick again.
When will he learn that he’s just not funny?
He wasn’t a dick at all all he was funny and all the comments thought he was as well. I saw that TikTok a few days ago and everyone including the person who filmed it found it funny

Reactions: 23
He wasn’t a dick at all all he was funny and all the comments thought he was as well. I saw that TikTok a few days ago and everyone including the person who filmed it found it funny
I dunno, someone going to the effort of making you cupcakes and you saying they weren’t very good is a pretty poor joke. But I guess William doesn’t realise that there’s more to humour than punching down.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 20
He was having a laugh and a joke which everyone joined in on, he wasn’t a dick at all 🙄🙄🙄 The woman was laughing along with him
A laugh and a joke at the expense of someone who made an effort for him. Yeah, that’s probably how most people would react when the future King says your baking sucks. What’s she going to do, get upset with the media there? Tell him he was rude?
He’s going to be the King, he should do better. I can’t imagine the Queen acting like that.

Reactions: 11
He was having a laugh and a joke which everyone joined in on, he wasn’t a dick at all 🙄🙄🙄 The woman was laughing along with him
What choice did she have? Why couldn't he just be polite and gracious and said the cakes were nice, comes over as a spoilt kno*.

A laugh and a joke at the expense of someone who made an effort for him. Yeah, that’s probably how most people would react when the future King says your baking sucks. What’s she going to do, get upset with the media there? Tell him he was rude?
He’s going to be the King, he should do better. I can’t imagine the Queen acting like that.
The Queens response would have probably been to ignore it and not try one. It’s literally a joke that they were all laughing about, we don’t need to get offended on behalf of someone else who took the joke.

Reactions: 12
I dunno, someone going to the effort of making you cupcakes and you saying they weren’t very good is a pretty poor joke. But I guess William doesn’t realise that there’s more to humour than punching down.
It was a joke. You have no idea what conversation they w could have been having about the cupcakes beforehand. She could have told him they weren’t all that nice before (something I would do) and he was referencing that. She was laughing along with him as was her child who then thought it was funny enough to post to TikTok. If they were that offended, the child would have said so in the caption or the comments. He took the time to FaceTime her child which he really didn’t need to do.

• Sick
Take a day off. He was joking and his visit went down very well.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.