The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the book outed her within her own social and now she's cashing in. It's not what I would do personally but it's hard to blame her. I didn't see the Morgan interview but I believe he asked her if she thought Harry had traded up or down and she said down. Not as much of a dig as the DM headlines would have you believe but there you go. Her 15 minutes will be up soon enough anyway.
Harry has made millions by selling out his family so I won’t begrudge her for telling her side. If she didn’t do it someone else would.
She said he traded down as a joke. She laughed.

Reactions: 11
I should hope so; she wasn't a looker at 19, never mind now
Yes because looks are all there are to a person. :rolleyes: Meghan might be prettier but she is ugly inside, still a trade down even if it wasn't said as a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Simple fact is, a tabloid book begets tabloid headlines and interviews. This lass got outed and opted to get out ahead, go the tabloid route and get something out of the situation.
I'm not going to take a distaste to the minor players playing the same game the book set out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She says her friendship group were talking about it and people from that time but does she run in aristo circles? She’s a digger right?

Reactions: 2
She says her friendship group were talking about it and people from that time but does she run in aristo circles? She’s a digger right?
What do aristo circles have to do with it? If your own circle of friends and family know about it that's probably all that matters to you. She's obviously cashing in but if her own circle knew about it anyway maybe she just thought f it why not make some money out of it. Her time in the limelight will be over soon. I don't know why anyone would be bothered by what she's doing to be honest. I wouldn't do it myself but she's not harming anyone is she? If Harry doesn't like it then I don't feel much sympathy for him. She'd never have had her opening without him putting it out there first.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, anyone whose business was outed by the book has the right to cash in on it, to my mind. If Harry can get millions for writing his side of interactions with others, why is it salacious or wrong for them to get money for their side?

Reactions: 25
Harry wrote about Charles still carrying around a childhood teddy to battle his trauma of bullying at school. If there was any line to begin with Harry had already crossed it so to me it’s a free for all of anyone who wants to make money from him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What do aristo circles have to do with it? If your own circle of friends and family know about it that's probably all that matters to you. She's obviously cashing in but if her own circle knew about it anyway maybe she just thought f it why not make some money out of it. Her time in the limelight will be over soon. I don't know why anyone would be bothered by what she's doing to be honest. I wouldn't do it myself but she's not harming anyone is she? If Harry doesn't like it then I don't feel much sympathy for him. She'd never have had her opening without him putting it out there first.
I'll guarantee some journalists will have been sniffing around trying to find out who it was anyway. It would only take someone on the periphery of her circle to tell them. She got in first and made a few bob. Good for her.

• Heart
I'll guarantee some journalists will have been sniffing around trying to find out who it was anyway. It would only take someone on the periphery of her circle to tell them. She got in first and made a few bob. Good for her.
I think the news cycle on who took Harry's virginity had finished. Nobody really cared that much to begin with, unless it was someone famous. Did anyone really suspect Liz Hurley? I'm guessing her PR people just put it out there to get a few headlines?

Reactions: 2
Exactly. I’m not going to judge her at all.
If she was the sort of person to do a “kiss and tell” for money then she’d have done it years ago. She did not.
Harry basically forced her hand. Despicable man - only values HIS privacy not that of others. Hypocrite Harry strikes again.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the press knew it was her and were going to release the information and her identity anyway. At least this way, she will have made some money.

Harry wrote about Charles still carrying around a childhood teddy to battle his trauma of bullying at school. If there was any line to begin with Harry had already crossed it so to me it’s a free for all of anyone who wants to make money from him.
That’s so unbelievably sad to read, poor Charles. 😢 Harry is such a bastard

Reactions: 14
I think the news cycle on who took Harry's virginity had finished. Nobody really cared that much to begin with, unless it was someone famous. Did anyone really suspect Liz Hurley? I'm guessing her PR people just put it out there to get a few headlines?
It was finished until there was new information and we found out who it was. I think it was the older woman aspect that drove the speculation and that turned out to be a red herring. I clicked just to see who it was but I'm not interested in finding out more about her or anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.