The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus his parents are millionaires.

They don't get any taxpayer funds and provided the council approved the extension lawfully this is their business only
Well I wasn't expecting him to marry vicky from the post office and shack up in a semi-d

What him and his wife do to their property is their business - although I'd say his neighbours are pissed off at him after he objected to theirs

Reactions: 2
Well I wasn't expecting him to marry vicky from the post office and shack up in a semi-d

What him and his wife do to their property is their business - although I'd say his neighbours are pissed off at him after he objected to theirs
Sounds like they want to knock down the old house and rebuild with a new one. Maybe it wasn't in keeping with the area. James' sounds more like they want to renovate existing buildings and structures.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like they want to knock down the old house and rebuild with a new one. Maybe it wasn't in keeping with the area. James' sounds more like they want to renovate existing buildings and structures.
ITs a listed building though - surely they can't just do what they want? Also as someone says, how the duck does someone who walks away over 800K in debt then turn around and buy/renovate a house in the same year. If his wife /family are bank-rolling thus he should hang his head in shame....

Weird there is suddenly someone saying how close to death Sophie was when having Louise. I think it was widely known at the time (along with the ectopic pregnancy that also had her in hospital) but why bring it up now?

ITs a listed building though - surely they can't just do what they want? Also as someone says, how the duck does someone who walks away over 800K in debt then turn around and buy/renovate a house in the same year. If his wife /family are bank-rolling thus he should hang his head in shame....
You can make alterations if you are given permission. Also depends if the whole building is listed to just part of it.

So fed up of that girl who shagged Harry going and on. Going in Piers Morgan saying Harry has traded down, what on earth.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So fed up of that girl who shagged Harry going and on. Going in Piers Morgan saying Harry has traded down, what on earth.
Just coming to the end of her ‘fifteen minutes of fame’.
Soon over, everything back to normal?
Sleb Jungle, odds of?

Reactions: 4
Weird there is suddenly someone saying how close to death Sophie was when having Louise. I think it was widely known at the time (along with the ectopic pregnancy that also had her in hospital) but why bring it up now?
I think the person has a book out and it's a story included in that? So many royal books I can't keep up!

I don't watch her. But I think it's been playing on my mind, the feeling that things are going to be happening in the next few months in the world and with the Royals.
I know! I know! Things happen in the world. What the heck is up with me?🤷😄
We are living in verrry interesting times, the past few years have been tumult & turmoil.
Who knows what the coming months will bring, hopefully some peace & normality….

Reactions: 2

To be fair it was Harry that brought it up. She'd kept quiet about it all. He's made plenty out of it why she shouldn't she have a bit.

Reactions: 15
To be fair it was Harry that brought it up. She'd kept quiet about it all. He's made plenty out of it why she shouldn't she have a bit.
He never named her. She named herself and then has done interviews about it and then talked about Meghan. For someone who was mortified she doesn’t seem that embarrassed

Reactions: 11
He never named her. She named herself and then has done interviews about it and then talked about Meghan. For someone who was mortified she doesn’t seem that embarrassed
Haven’t we all done something so embarrassing that we’ve sold our tawdry little story to the tabloids then gone on Piers Morgan’s sad little show to talk about how embarrassed we are? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harry's done enough talking to last a life time. I will not criticise anyone talking about Harry after the publication of his book. He was busy spreading everyone else's business for the world's delectation. She's also allowed an opinion on Meghan as much as as any of us are.

Reactions: 18
Harry's done enough talking to last a life time. I will not criticise anyone talking about Harry after the publication of his book. He was busy spreading everyone else's business for the world's delectation. She's also allowed an opinion on Meghan as much as as any of us are.
I get that but he never named her and for her to say she was embarrassed and mortified etc and then go an do interviews isn’t what someone who is hugely embarrassed would do.

Reactions: 5
I get that but he never named her and for her to say she was embarrassed and mortified etc and then go an do interviews isn’t what someone who is hugely embarrassed would do.
I don't believe she is. I think she's just cashing in but I don't blame her. She'll be forgotten about by next week.

I don't blame her in the slightest, to be honest. I found out the other day that my godfather's brother is mentioned in the book, by name - he's long dead and it wasn't anything too awful, in fact I remember hearing the story from my mother years ago, so it is at least accurate, but it makes you think how many people's lives get touched on by a book like this.

• Wow
The only thing that would make that whole virginity story mildly interesting is if she told of the size of harry's manhood lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think that the book outed her within her own social and now she's cashing in. It's not what I would do personally but it's hard to blame her. I didn't see the Morgan interview but I believe he asked her if she thought Harry had traded up or down and she said down. Not as much of a dig as the DM headlines would have you believe but there you go. Her 15 minutes will be up soon enough anyway.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.