The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not for the common herd, Aldi would be sufficient or even from the bins behind the shop

---

Trying to make themselves look good, it makes me laugh when William had his "concerned " face on when he visits these sort of places.
Oh, you thought that was his concerned face? I thought it was disgust at having to be in such close proximity to so many peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Add Harry's book to the cauldron and they are just a bunch of warring relatives and no better or worse than the rest of us, which I think a lof of us knew deep down anyway. If William and Kate were not royal they would probably be on benefits eating takeaways and watching neflix day and night :D
What rubbish. William was an air sea rescue pilot for many years, Kate has 2 As and a B at A level (including an A in Maths) and was a fashion buyer. Not to mention her parents are multi millionares as was Diana

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, you thought that was his concerned face? I thought it was disgust at having to be in such close proximity to so many peasants
I think he has been practising hiding that for years. I remember just before Fergie and Andrew got wed, there was a stupid pointless programme about them on TV showing them looking at their wedding gifts. Cant remember what it was but Stupid Fergie picked up one of the gifts and exclaimed "but this is SOOOOO hideous why would anybody give us anything as awful as this"? even though she knew she was being filme. Cue a lot of backtracking from the Duke who no doubt agreed with her but kept a straight face, whilst muttering "shall we move on" . I felt really sorry for the poor person who had sent that gift but that should teach them about spending hard earned money on Royals.

---

The coronation I expect Charles will formally remove HRHs from non working royals ie Andre as well as o

What rubbish. William was an air sea rescue pilot for many years, Kate has 2 As and a B at A level (including an A in Maths) and was a fashion buyer. Not to mention her parents are multi millionares as was Diana
Whatever.................😴

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s has A levels? In Maths? Well that’s all right them. Were any of the others an ology? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are you saying then? The difference between a lady of leisure and a slob is the number of noughts on their bank balance?

Reactions: 12
What are you saying then? The difference between a lady of leisure and a slob is the number of noughts on their bank balance?
Well of course.
Royal woman lying on their sofa watching Cash in the Attic = lady of leisure. ( With A levels )
Poor person lying on their sofa watching Cash in the Attic = lazy, benefit scrounging slob

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess it was to say they most definitely wouldn’t be living on benefits.
I do think it’s William’s “serious and concerned face”. We will never get to see his disgusted face. Ever. Same for Kate. It’s well hidden. These two are not big on showing emotions, especially negative ones, in public. Maybe inside trusted company but I think even then a lot stays hidden. They match well in that regard.
Their concerned faces are funny though. I am also not sure they do feel as if they are disgusted by people but rather in a classic “white saviour” or rather “royal humanitarian” mindset where they are interested and want to help but more often than not from a not ideal angle and understanding. They would be shocked if someone tells them their concern is shallow because they believe in it.
As much as I want them to disappear, I hope PA and PH will f**k up enough so that the RF needs to cart them out several times a week gor years to come.

I guess it was to say they most definitely wouldn’t be living on benefits.
I do think it’s William’s “serious and concerned face”. We will never get to see his disgusted face. Ever. Same for Kate. It’s well hidden. These two are not big on showing emotions, especially negative ones, in public. Maybe inside trusted company but I think even then a lot stays hidden. They match well in that regard.
Their concerned faces are funny though. I am also not sure they do feel as if they are disgusted by people but rather in a classic “white saviour” or rather “royal humanitarian” mindset where they are interested and want to help but more often than not from a not ideal angle and understanding. They would be shocked if someone tells them their concern is shallow because they believe in it.
As much as I want them to disappear, I hope PA and PH will f**k up enough so that the RF needs to cart them out several times a week gor years to come.
But had they been born to poor families they most probably would be on benefits as they don't seem very motivated to get off their backsides. They are priviledged by birth but their personalities would probably be the same if they had been otherwise. Having said that Kate showed a lot of determination to bag her Prince no doubt fuelled by a pushy mother.

Reactions: 7
Times today said that Andrew was being moved out of BP. Seems a sensible move by Charles to me.
Even if he has evidence to establish the photo is fake then I don’t think that would help him. There is no way back for him and it could get very nasty if he tries to manoeuvre his way back into public life.

I do feel for Epstein’s victims when he says stuff like there is a going to be some development which will clear his name. It must be awful to see all the headlines again and feel that it’s all being questioned.

I definitely get the impression that the York's are all a team and the girls believe their father is innocent. I guess it's hard to imagine your Dad could be involved with something so horrible no matter how much evidence etc you see.

I do wonder how much truth there is to any of these Andrew articles. I saw someone on Twitter say, half-jokingly, that it appeared he was using some of his inheritance from the Queen on a new PR team thanks to the amount he's been in the press the past few days. Add in Eugenies interview and baby announcement I can't help wonder if it's all part of a wider "York PR push" and if so it makes me wonder if actually Charles has already told him in no uncertain terms there's no way back so now he's doing a bit of a Harry and trying to build his own "York" brand.
So who provided the news snip that Fergie was welcomed into the RF Christmas a few weeks ago? York PR?

Reactions: 1
But had they been born to poor families they most probably would be on benefits as they don't seem very motivated to get off their backsides. They are priviledged by birth but their personalities would probably be the same if they had been otherwise. Having said that Kate showed a lot of determination to bag her Prince no doubt fuelled by a pushy mother.
So her pushy mother, successful in her own right and who built a business from scratch, could manage push her to bag a Prince, but somehow wouldn't have been able to push her or support her into a successful career?

A great many people born in dire circumstances go on to achieve greatly, while others wallow in their victimhood (like the idiot Harry) for the rest of their lives and complain about how unfair life is.

You couldn’t possibly know this. Peoples circumstances often dictate a lot as to why they do what they do. If I won a 100 million on the lottery tomorrow I would be quitting on the spot and finding anything else I wish to spend my time doing at my own leisure. It is a privilege and so they act privileged. As royals they’re expected to do more than the average millionaires children. A lot of whom seem to think posting their privileged lifestyles on Instagram constitutes a job

Reactions: 14
Times today said that Andrew was being moved out of BP. Seems a sensible move by Charles to me.
Even if he has evidence to establish the photo is fake then I don’t think that would help him. There is no way back for him and it could get very nasty if he tries to manoeuvre his way back into public life.

I do feel for Epstein’s victims when he says stuff like there is a going to be some development which will clear his name. It must be awful to see all the headlines again and feel that it’s all being questioned.
The thing is, even a moron like Andrew ( or one of his advisers) must realise that the issue is way bigger than just one photograph.
Even if that photo is shown to be fake ( which I doubt ) it’s not as though there aren’t plenty more where that one came from.
I mean..
1674744819212.jpeg

1674745145708.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So who provided the news snip that Fergie was welcomed into the RF Christmas a few weeks ago? York PR?
The York rehabilitation theory does stack up now I think about it.

It cannot possibly have legs.

You couldn’t possibly know this. Peoples circumstances often dictate a lot as to why they do what they do. If I won a 100 million on the lottery tomorrow I would be quitting on the spot and finding anything else I wish to spend my time doing at my own leisure. It is a privilege and so they act privileged. As royals they’re expected to do more than the average millionaires children. A lot of whom seem to think posting their privileged lifestyles on Instagram constitutes a job
But their dna would be the same wouldn't it?

---

So her pushy mother, successful in her own right and who built a business from scratch, could manage push her to bag a Prince, but somehow wouldn't have been able to push her or support her into a successful career?

A great many people born in dire circumstances go on to achieve greatly, while others wallow in their victimhood (like the idiot Harry) for the rest of their lives and complain about how unfair life is.
Bagging a Prince meant she wouldn't need a career

Interesting that it’s been mentioned Kate and William are trying to look concerned- yet the late Queen never showed emotion and that was never mentioned.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that it’s been mentioned Kate and William are trying to look concerned- yet the late Queen never showed emotion and that was never mentioned.
She did when she visited Aberfan after the disaster and it was genuine not a "concerned face" the fact that she actually showed that she was sad was very rare. She also cried when they lost the Royal Yacht Britannia, she showed her feelings so rarely that when she did you knew she was genuine.

She did when she visited Aberfan after the disaster and it was genuine not a "concerned face" the fact that she actually showed that she was sad was very rare. She also cried when they lost the Royal Yacht Britannia, she showed her feelings so rarely that when she did you knew she was genuine.
When she was on a regular walk about she didn’t.
Aberfan was a terrible disaster of which she held herself incredibly well under such tragic circumstances, considering I think I’d have broken down and sobbed.

Reactions: 2
When she was on a regular walk about she didn’t.
Aberfan was a terrible disaster of which she held herself incredibly well under such tragic circumstances, considering I think I’d have broken down and sobbed.
Why on earth would she look sad on a routine walk about? It would be an insult to the cheering crowds, but she was genuinely sad in Aberfan it wasn't a mask and seeing the Queen sobbing and rolling around wouldn't have been much use to anyone she was meant to bring comfort to the bereaved. If I had been there as a neighbour or friend I would do my best to pull myself together so that I could be of some help to the grieving parents.

Why on earth would she look sad on a routine walk about? It would be an insult to the cheering crowds, but she was genuinely sad in Aberfan it wasn't a mask and seeing the Queen sobbing and rolling around wouldn't have been much use to anyone she was meant to bring comfort to the bereaved. If I had been there as a neighbour or friend I would do my best to pull myself together so that I could be of some help to the grieving parents.
Rude! In fact most of your replies are rude!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.